Mella's Commission Threaddd

Are you cool with drawing traps for a commission?

Hello! Notice!

As of February 5th, or Lunar New Year, I'll be changing my Ko-Fi sketch commissions to $9 for a full-body character. If you still want to commission me now, go ahead!
My school terms are going to start getting progressively heavier and tiresome, so while I've done an ok job at balancing personal work with schoolwork the past term, I will have to shift my focus there from now on.

So, I'd prefer not to have random people just dropping $3 and asking for something that may include difficult poses or outfits, so hopefully $9 will be an ok compromise? I've seen people charge more for less, haha. Maybe with better quality. Who knows.

You're still free to donate anything you want, maybe I'll sketch a headshot of a character you like as a thank you, but I won't be able to check each individual message you might leave there from now on. Thank you for understanding!

If you'd like a proper commission, feel free to dm me, here or Tumblr first.

I am totally interested in taking you up on this ☺️ can I message you about what I have in mind!?

Posted (edited)
On 11/15/2018 at 12:20 AM, arachnella said:

Anyway here's some random jars I made for a blog. free to use

uhhhe.png.77dc32fdc0feb752e7698e79dcc08d29.png

I really like these! Do you mind if I use them for OmoOrg's membership bar thing (the bar that appears under your member titles)

We've had this ancient thing since the sites old days:
xpip_pip-09.png.pagespeed.ic.1GJ9vI4FVg.

And I've been looking for something to replace it with forever. These jars seem like a perfect fit .w.

(If you happen to have PSD's or a transparent version of them, I'd really appreciate that too!)

Also, I definitely am going to commission some stuff from you, but I'm paying you more than $9; your art is definitely worth well more than that!

Edited by Maki

Posted (edited)

@Maki Oh, thank you! And yes, of course! I'll have to dig them out, but I could probably whip up some better ones haha
I can dm you a PSD file soon probably!

Again thank you so much ;_;

@Alex Oxford Whoops, didn't see this one -- but yeah, sure!

Edited by arachnella

Once I have some extra money, I'm definitely commissioning. Your art is too damn cute.

Might sound odd, but I feel like your selling yourself short. Your art looks great!  I imagine you could sell it for a bit more.

@shwarzwald Haha, the only reason I'm putting it low is bc of the currency conversion...and other things.. but THANK YOU anyway, I do have higher prices I've planned that will be implemented eventually, but I'm a bit stuck due to region issues ?

@sayaka Are you interested? ?

I've got slots on hold at the moment so I can't accept anything new, but if you'd like you can contact me later on!

Prices have been updated!! Please take a look at the details here!
I'll be keeping track of available slots on my Tumblr so I'd appreciate you check there before anything else.

Maybe this thread was kind of redundant...

Also @ Jimmy sorry I think you were the one that sent the ask on Tumblr but I do post most of them!!

Ow ! Your works are so beautiful !!! And cutes too. 

I'll eventually be interested to ask for a commission. Do you have a place where we'd MP ?

It'ld be a Chibi character, are you Ok with that ? '*o*' 

@Yellow Star Sorry for the late reply! I'm actually a little busy right now but I'll let you know when I can get back to you! You can pm here or on Tumblr :9

On 3/3/2019 at 11:12 AM, arachnella said:

So I figured it might be better if I posted commissioned art here instead and personal stuff can go in my art thread

I don't believe I've shared some of these...

This post confused me so much.  I guess the panels of two completely different comics got shuffled together accidentally?

@Jimmy Olsen Oh! It did, sorry about that! I worked on them in a different order so I must’ve uploaded them according to the date made.

That commission was freakin awesome! I loved it!! Would you be interested in doing another commission with that same character? 😁

@arachnella I saw your message, ty. I'll come to you via tumblr to expose my project, in order to talk about it and see if it's possible for you, before starting anything. 

@arachnella Girl you’re totally fine :) it was definitely worth the wait, and I’d love to get something else commissioned whenever you’re available :)

I'll be contacting everyone who I've discussed commissions with one by one. (On break! Yay)
I'll also be closing commissions so I won't accept new ones as of now. I'll be adjusting prices as well, but it won't affect anyone who's contacted me already.

In the meantime, I've finally properly set up my patreon, though all tier pledges will probably only come into affect next month. If there are other tier/benefits you'd like to see there let me know! (mostly art, writing would probably be one-time things)

Anyway, thank you @Alex Oxford for being super patient!! I'm rarely slow with these things so thank you for being nice!! 😞
I'd be happy to do another one, but you'll likely have to wait until the next reopening~ (also I'd rather not be called girl thank you)