Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

On 11/26/2018 at 3:03 PM, Lapiiss said:

I'd die for some desperation art of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe. She had hydrokinesis so could have an incredibly swollen bladder, but could be using her powers to keep the piss sucked up inside her! Visual bladder meters and x-ray shots of the piss would be incredible~!

And just like last time, medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer!

(I know I already got one so no worries if I'm not allowed two, this is really wonderful what you do here, especially the request fulfilling is so generous!)

I watched Steven Universe myself, so I know that she is not only a hydrokinetic but also a shapeshifter... hmm... I could make the bladder as big as I want knowing that.

Here you go

Sobig.png.f7fe52a6249a6aa8bfd804864e07540a.png

So big you can't see the rest of the body

Suffer.png.92021d1b7dba6799d5db12da6a5d9b1d.png

Just kidding, here you actually go

lapis_bulge_v4.thumb.png.bbab064ab9100c2bca282d80f346f496.png

This is probably nearing the limits of how big I'm willing to make a bladder bulge.

As a matter of fact I used pregnant woman as reference for this one so you could say this size is kind of a...

stretch

Suffermore.png.b5db77f5a46d8d89be817f4a62956ab4.png

In all seriousness that was a bad idea, before fixing it just looked like a potbelly, as far as I'm concerned it might still do.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

That’s a pretty big number, are you sure about that?

and also why didn’t you go with 13370 mL?

For your first question

Do you want me to do another math justification image just for this? do you know how long it took me?

Not much, here you go

lapis_bulge_analisis.thumb.png.ef8942f918c5ee7e832d84a9969a379f.png

Not the exact number but point still stands, around 13 litres if I didn't make any mistakes.

I think the reason it doesn't look like that much is because I made the bladder bigger than usual in the inside, Why? well with Alia, she is a human , she has other organs that take the space, but gems (like Lazuli) don't have internals organs by default, they can shapeshift to have them though but I'm pretty sure in this image she is all bladder, you can see how in the xray there are no bones, only her gem which is the true core of her being.

Without context Steven Universe is a weird show now that I think about it.

And for your second question... because I didn't notice how close I was to that number.

lapis_bulge_v5.thumb.png.7af0c715862c410a8cabbe2f368d873b.png

36 minutes ago, Bombality said:

For your first question

Do you want me to do another math justification image just for this? do you know how long it took me?

Not much, here you go

lapis_bulge_analisis.thumb.png.ef8942f918c5ee7e832d84a9969a379f.png

Not the exact number but point still stands, around 13 litres if I didn't make any mistakes.

I think the reason it doesn't look like that much is because I made the bladder bigger than usual in the inside, Why? well with Alia, she is a human , she has other organs that take the space, but gems (like Lazuli) don't have internals organs by default, they can shapeshift to have them though but I'm pretty sure in this image she is all bladder, you can see how in the xray there are no bones, only her gem which is the true core of her being.

Without context Steven Universe is a weird show now that I think about it.

And for your second question... because I didn't notice how close I was to that number.

lapis_bulge_v5.thumb.png.7af0c715862c410a8cabbe2f368d873b.png

Actually I prefer 420 being in the number, and you’re right, I didn’t notice the bladder being mostly inside

It’s too late now, but have you noticed that you mispelled “thread?” In the title?

No request, just wanted to show appreciation. These are fantastic! Bulging bladders, x-rays, desperation... the whole thread is an answer to my unasked request. Also, I like the clean art-style. Lots of detail, but nothing messy. I like it.

Edit: Oh yeah, also I appreciate the anatomically correct bladders. I've always been a stickler for that sort of thing ?

Edited by Anti-Diogenes (see edit history)
2 hours ago, Anti-Diogenes said:

No request, just wanted to show appreciation. These are fantastic! Bulging bladders, x-rays, desperation... the whole thread is an answer to my unasked request. Also, I like the clean art-style. Lots of detail, but nothing messy. I like it.

Edit: Oh yeah, also I appreciate the anatomically correct bladders. I've always been a stickler for that sort of thing ?

Resultado de imagen para sniper thanks mate

Hey man, I had an idea for a request.

Would you be so kind as to draw Soraka from League of Legends? (Preferably her Star Guardian skin)

My idea was that she is caught in a team fight with an absolutely bursting bladder and is trying to protect her teammates while holding it in. Obviously this doesn't go quite well and you can see a considerable amount of pee leaking out of her, but she is still frantically trying to hold it.

If you could do this request in your second style, colorized and with thin lines it would be absolutely amazing of you

Thanks in advance.

4 hours ago, Explosive Loli said:

Hey man, I had an idea for a request.

Would you be so kind as to draw Soraka from League of Legends? (Preferably her Star Guardian skin)

My idea was that she is caught in a team fight with an absolutely bursting bladder and is trying to protect her teammates while holding it in. Obviously this doesn't go quite well and you can see a considerable amount of pee leaking out of her, but she is still frantically trying to hold it.

If you could do this request in your second style, colorized and with thin lines it would be absolutely amazing of you

Thanks in advance.

Ok, but what do you refer to when you talk about my second style? Also do you want the bladder to be visible or just her to be visibly desperate?

58 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Ok, but what do you refer to when you talk about my second style? Also do you want the bladder to be visible or just her to be visibly desperate?

By second style I meant that in your first post you showed 3 styles of drawing, i'd prefer the middle one.

Also, regarding a bladder bulge, i'd like one not as extreme as the ones in the other pictures. Like, a bulge that shows she's been holding a lot but not something like 4 liters, like a realistic strong bladder (around 1,4-1,7 L should be optimal)

Sorry for overwhelming you with details

22 minutes ago, Explosive Loli said:

By second style I meant that in your first post you showed 3 styles of drawing, i'd prefer the middle one.

Also, regarding a bladder bulge, i'd like one not as extreme as the ones in the other pictures. Like, a bulge that shows she's been holding a lot but not something like 4 liters, like a realistic strong bladder (around 1,4-1,7 L should be optimal)

Sorry for overwhelming you with details

Nah, this is exactly the kind of answer I needed.

8 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

I was scared you were going to ask for the same thing you asked me, implying that you realized that you rather this guy’s art over mine

I mean, I do too, but I’m not ready to accept that yet.

Nah man, I just figured his style was better for this request and yours was better for what I requested in your thread