Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

On 4/25/2019 at 11:31 PM, Phentaiee said:

I have an idea for a request that’s very extreme, probably more extreme than anything you’ve done here, so you can decide if you actually want to do it or not.

(I’m writing this after I wrote the request below because I don’t think it’s the most extreme request anymore. The original request idea was way more extreme than this but I toned it way down because it was getting to be a little too much.)

I would want a drawing of a girl with a hose attached to a tank of pee. The hose is in her, filling her up, and she’s desperately looking for another hose, to fill her up quicker. I would want over 4 liters to already be inside her at minimum, but preferably much much more. That’s up to you, with how far you’re willing to go without hating me. The tank should not be empty, it should still have a ton left, but even that much isn’t enough for her, hence her looking for a second hose and tank.

As for the specifics of the drawing, (if you are even in on the idea)

I would like cartoon medium,

No lines, preferably, but I know how difficult that can be. Lines are also totally fine by me. Big or small, whatever you prefer

shading, please,

color

digital

On 4/25/2019 at 11:47 PM, Bombality said:

Ok, added to the list, and yeah, I'd like a description of the girl, it would save me 20 minutes of creating a random character.

And don't worry about it being too extreme, I would actually like to hear your original idea even if it's in private message.

I actually was told what was the more extreme version of this request in private message so here it is. bladder_inflation.png.d6e6d934ad2b90a76b744703898b7a67.png

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

A request made by Lapiss: a gamer girl ihas chalenged herself to hold her pee until beating the game she is streaming but It's been 5 days and she understandably is starting to consider giving up, the chat however is encouraging her to continue... most of them are at least (and the character inside the videogame is desperate too)

GemerGirl_bulge_v6.thumb.png.400113384e07fa7c8db1bed7a59196d1.png

That’s a nice photo 

On 14/11/2019 at 4:49, Bombality said:

" Por favor, haz un cómic sobre Karai de Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012, el cómic la mostraría saltando desesperadamente de una casa a otra con la esperanza de encontrar un baño, ella apenas llega a un baño público " . Soundwave012

No estoy ... realmente seguro de cómo me siento acerca de este cómic, no siento que Karai sea un personaje que pertenece a un cómic omo, parece más como uno que encajaría mejor en escenas de acción ... pero yo no comprobé cómo se veía el personaje hasta que terminé con el primer boceto (sabía que ella era una ninja antes de investigar su apariencia, pero eso es todo), así que quedarme atrapado en dibujar un personaje que siento que no encaja fue más o menos mi culpa. Además, no pude encontrar la serie en la que aparece en ningún lado, así que tuve aún menos información sobre ella. Espero que sea bueno independientemente de todo esto.

Karai_comic_01.png

Karai_comic_02.png

Karai_comic_03.png

Karai_comic_04.png

Karai_comic_05.png

Karai_comic_06.png

Its amazing. Love it 

15 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

Gosh! ❤️ 

If I'd known how willing you'd be to make whole comics from requests I may have abused that earlier on... 

We all have regrets~! 

Amazing desperation as always Bomb! 💣 

To be honest I became more willing to take comic requests much time after this thread started. At first I didn't even consider making them. So dont have regrets. When I make another thread I'll make sure comics are available form the beggining.

3 hours ago, BladderFull12 said:

Its amazing. Love it 

Thanks

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

"You draw male desperation?" "I would like a desperate cashier at the supermarket with a very long queue and with a huge bladder bulge" - BladderFull12

"I'm not gay but a bulge is a bulge" - Me

Ok,I didn't actually say that but I slightly wish I did 😁 

Cashier_bulge_v1.thumb.png.d811bec4e0fd56bb0dba96c836e0cb09.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/11/2019 at 11:27 PM, Bombality said:

So as I mentioned I was feeling sick when I started doing this request and it appears that I have difficulties finishing projects that start in such conditions as they remind me how I felt while working on them.

So since I was struggling too much finishing this one request I decided to just leave it uncomplete for now, this is another one I will finish later but here is what I had before making said decision.

Lapis_bulge_v3_phtshp.thumb.png.fa1873931fcb8456269d5047bc2ace37.png

A little bit more than one year later but I finally got to finishing this one, I never forgot I was just giving priority to other things

Lapis_bulge2_v04.thumb.png.3a30a92a2a325f0d4119338c975858f9.png