Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

A liter is a little more than a quart.  Assuming the pee spreads out to an average 1 cm depth, each liter contributes 1000 square cm to the surface area.  A square meter (a little more than a square yard) contains 10,000 sq cm.  So 10 liters makes one square meter.  150 to 200 liters produces 15 to 20 square meters.  The puddle looks reasonable.  That amount of pee would add 150 to 200 kilograms you her weight.  Under Earth gravity, that's an exrta 330 to 440 pounds.  It's supposed to be a magic world, yes?

5 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

A liter is a little more than a quart.  Assuming the pee spreads out to an average 1 cm depth, each liter contributes 1000 square cm to the surface area.  A square meter (a little more than a square yard) contains 10,000 sq cm.  So 10 liters makes one square meter.  150 to 200 liters produces 15 to 20 square meters.  The puddle looks reasonable.  That amount of pee would add 150 to 200 kilograms you her weight.  Under Earth gravity, that's an exrta 330 to 440 pounds.  It's supposed to be a magic world, yes?

Well taking in mind that in this same story she had rode a fire spewing dragon and revived a dead just days before... yah that is a magical world.

13 hours ago, Omo luna said:

I have a question 

Ask your question

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
41 minutes ago, Omo luna said:

How long will it be before you start commissions cause I don’t have very much money 

When I finish the requests I still have pending, I will still take free requests in a new thread that I'm going to make when that moment comes though, that one will be 3D themed but depending on how it goes I may add 3D animation as well.

But I am not taking any more request of any kind right now because I don't want to make the goal of emptying my list of pending stuff impossible.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:43 PM, FilthyPhoenix said:

I was gonna wait on placing a request until the queue cleared up a bit more but... maybe it's better to just throw it in now and get it over with.

What I really want is one on Sombra from Overwatch (I'm trash, don't hate me) in a chair with a decent sized bulge and computers running behind her. She also got both hands shoved into her crotch and a flustered look on her face, clearly trying to hold it in, although by now the point's moot as there's pee trickling down her legs (and the chair) pooling up on the floor.

This one took long because I was helping someone with making some 3D character models (not omo related) and because I decided to start getting better with the tablet and pen and decided to make the whole request in photoshop without using the mouse (usually I do the lineart with Illustrator) also maybe because I was feeling inspired after doing 3D for quite a bit I decided to make the basic parts of this scene in 3d first as a guide to make it in 2D.

Feel free to tell me I did more work that I should have in this request because that is a fact.

Sombra_wetting_v1.thumb.png.5fa57974c2fa745725e79bdfa2673de0.png

Here is also an alternate version with the background uncropped and the screens brighter (both are details that I decided to change because they were too distracting)

Sombra_wetting_v2.thumb.png.9c811ddee6715f8a36f52373b0638efe.png

I also have this if you are curious how the 3D base I used looks

image.thumb.png.3aad8fa7e3b19fa91937f1f1246e5cfd.png

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

This one took long because I was helping someone with making some 3D character models (not omo related) and because I decided to start getting better with the tablet and pen and decided to make the whole request in photoshop without using the mouse (usually I do the lineart with Illustrator) also maybe because I was feeling inspired after doing 3D for quite a bit I decided to make the basic parts of this scene in 3d first as a guide to make it in 2D.

Feel free to tell me I did more work that I should have in this request because that is a fact.

Sombra_wetting_v1.thumb.png.5fa57974c2fa745725e79bdfa2673de0.png

Sombra_wetting_v2.thumb.png.9c811ddee6715f8a36f52373b0638efe.png

image.thumb.png.3aad8fa7e3b19fa91937f1f1246e5cfd.png

It is definitely more detail then what I had expected to get way back when I first asked for this, but I ain't gonna complain because this is totally  awesome. Thanks, dude.

1 hour ago, Phentaiee said:

I feel like it is too dark, but other than that you did great job!

I based myself on the Sombra origin story video, the background is black because so it is in there when she is using computers.

8 hours ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

It is definitely more detail then what I had expected to get way back when I first asked for this, but I ain't gonna complain because this is totally  awesome. Thanks, dude.

You're welcome

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/11/2019 at 11:56 PM, Omo luna said:

Ok well if that does happen it’ll be less of chance for me to request you 

So this comment made me feel like people don't really truest my abilities in 3D things and I wouldn't blame them, I don't really do myself. So to gain a bit more confidence I stopped progress with my 2D requests for a bit to make a quick 3D animation, just 7 seconds but it feel like it took me a week.

In case the idea is not clear it's Blage (one of the first characters I made for omo) testing her water magic for bladder inflation in herself. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A98eXneL4yDt9lSlfXd5G6LwE1Wtry3d/view?usp=sharing

Guest Masyanyalover
3 hours ago, Bombality said:

So this comment made me feel like people don't really truest my abilities in 3D things and I wouldn't blame them, I don't really do myself. So to gain a bit more confidence I stopped progress with my 2D requests for a bit to make a quick 3D animation, just 7 seconds but it feel like it took me a week.

In case the idea is not clear it's Blage (one of the first characters I made for omo) testing her water magic for bladder inflation in herself. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1A98eXneL4yDt9lSlfXd5G6LwE1Wtry3d/view?usp=sharing

How’s my comic doing?

9 hours ago, Bombality said:

I like it now it wants me to request you do a animation of wendy koopa holding her pee in and then her bladder expands

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Masyanyalover
4 hours ago, Bombality said:

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usual, that's because I'm trying to get them done with pen pressure rather than going to vector program to do the lineart, (the divisions lines between panels are not made by pen pressure though, I'm not that good yet).

Note: This character is meant to be an adult, but I couldn't get it to look older than a teenager with the style I gave it, I hope that's not a problem

Msnya_Page1.png

Msnya_Page2.png

Msnya_Page3.png

Msnya_Page4.png

Msnya_Page5.png

Masyanya is such a piss slut~