Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

I made an album in the Artist CG section of the gallery if anyone is interested in seeing the drawings made here without all the conversation in between. I may later make one too for the less extreme drawings too, probably when I can no longer count them with one hand.

If anyone can help me with what I'm meant to put the "copyright" section

image.png.4879c7169c8142a365206411a53ce516.png

I would appreciate it, I don't want to get in trouble if some of the art is meant to have it filled with something

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an idea for a request that’s very extreme, probably more extreme than anything you’ve done here, so you can decide if you actually want to do it or not.

(I’m writing this after I wrote the request below because I don’t think it’s the most extreme request anymore. The original request idea was way more extreme than this but I toned it way down because it was getting to be a little too much.)

I would want a drawing of a girl with a hose attached to a tank of pee. The hose is in her, filling her up, and she’s desperately looking for another hose, to fill her up quicker. I would want over 4 liters to already be inside her at minimum, but preferably much much more. That’s up to you, with how far you’re willing to go without hating me. The tank should not be empty, it should still have a ton left, but even that much isn’t enough for her, hence her looking for a second hose and tank.

As for the specifics of the drawing, (if you are even in on the idea)

I would like cartoon medium,

No lines, preferably, but I know how difficult that can be. Lines are also totally fine by me. Big or small, whatever you prefer

shading, please,

color

digital

If you want me to make up a description for the girl, I can, or you can do whatever you’d like

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
2 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I have an idea for a request that’s very extreme, probably more extreme than anything you’ve done here, so you can decide if you actually want to do it or not.

(I’m writing this after I wrote the request because I don’t think it’s the most extreme thing you’ve done anymore. The original request idea was way more extreme than this but I toned it way down because it was getting to be a little too much.)

also why is some of that rich text? Go away I don’t want that

I would want a drawing of a girl with a hose attached to a tank of pee. The hose is in her, filling her up, and she’s desperately looking for another hose, to fill her up quicker. I would want over 4 liters to already be inside her at minimum, but preferably much much more. That’s up to you, with how far you’re willing to go without hating me. The tank should not be empty, it should still have a ton left, but even that much isn’t enough for her, hence her looking for a second hose and tank.

Ok, added to the list, and yeah, I'd like a description of the girl, it would save me 20 minutes of creating a random character.

And don't worry about it being too extreme, I would actually like to hear your original idea even if it's in private message.

If you have noticed that request have been going a lot slower than when I started it's because back then updating this was my top priority, I was stuck without any ideas, but that's not the case anymore, I'm working on other bigger projects as I do these requests, which makes them come out much slower even though I'm sure I'm actually becoming faster at drawing.

Just recently I finished something that I may post sometime this week that took me a couple and now I'm starting a new... I'd like to call it project but it's more like an experiment, I'm testing how much of an omo game I could be able to get done in just a month.

15 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

What is the request list now?

1. Wolfram: Cheerleader bladder bulge

2. Dededesciple: Peach pee desperation

3. Pain: Queen Charlotte, bladder bulge

4. Pain: Queen Charlotte, comic

5. Filtyphoenix: Sombra bladder bulge

6. Evab100: Masyanya pee desperation

7. Evab100: Masyanya comic

8. Phentaie: (Unspecified character) bladder filling

Guest Masyanyalover
2 hours ago, Bombality said:

1. Wolfram: Cheerleader bladder bulge

2. Dededesciple: Peach pee desperation

3. Pain: Queen Charlotte, bladder bulge

4. Pain: Queen Charlotte, comic

5. Filtyphoenix: Sombra bladder bulge

6. Evab100: Masyanya pee desperation

7. Evab100: Masyanya comic

8. Phentaie: (Unspecified character) bladder filling

Woah, that’s a awful lot! I hope you can complete them soon, along with working on your other big projects!

So you may not know this but I have some knowledge in 3D animation.

That being said lately I was thinking about when people request a specific bladder sizes in liters for their drawings, Do they actually know what those sizes look like? do I visualize those bladder sizes the same as they do? Do I stay consistent with the sizes of bladders I draw? Am i weird for thinking about this?

So i decided to make an animation with a bladder filling from completely empty to 10 liters (which is the biggest bladder that has been requested so far) or at least the way I visualize that. This is not a simulation with physics, it's 16 bladder sizes the way I imagine them and the computer building all that's in the middle.

(Drive link for those who can't see it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AMi54f3U6My9rTGR-j0yLkIwaMNalV7-/view?usp=sharing )

If someone request an even bigger bladder than 10 liters at some point I'm not telling them that "it's not in the animation, I can't do it" I'll just update the animation to reach that size and ask them if they like it.

(This mini project was meant to be for personal use for me to become more consistent but it turned out better than I expected. I didn't even model the whole body from stratch, took it from https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-obj-mode-female-basemesh-teen-base-mesh/731779  and modified it to fit my drawing style as much as I could, so credit goes to contmike in turbosquid... and next time I do something like this I should do the body myself because it feels uncomfortable to credit someone else in a fetish site who is likely not part of the fetish.)

Guest Masyanyalover
36 minutes ago, Bombality said:

So you may not know this but I have some knowledge in 3D animation.

That being said lately I was thinking about when people request a specific bladder sizes in liters for their drawings, Do they actually know what those sizes look like? do I visualize those bladder sizes the same as they do? Do I stay consistent with the sizes of bladders I draw? Am i weird for thinking about this?

So i decided to make an animation with a bladder filling from completely empty to 10 liters (which is the biggest bladder that has been requested so far) or at least the way I visualize that. This is not a simulation with physics, it's 16 bladder sizes the way I imagine them and the computer building all that's in the middle.

If someone request an even bigger bladder than 10 liters at some point I'm not telling them that "it's not in the animation, I can't do it" I'll just update the animation to reach that size and ask them if they like it.

(This mini project was meant to be for personal use for me to become more consistent but it turned out better than I expected. I didn't even model the whole body from stratch, took it from https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/free-obj-mode-female-basemesh-teen-base-mesh/731779  and modified it to fit my drawing style as much as I could, so credit goes to contmike in turbosquid... and next time I do something like this I should do the body myself because it feels uncomfortable to credit someone else in a fetish site who is likely not part of the fetish.)

I can’t see it

1 hour ago, ArnoldKegel said:

I gave you a point for the animation until 2500ml. The rest is fanciful exaggeration and I'm not sure if it would look like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_retention

hmm, I will quote something I said somewhere else about this one.

"this is not a simulation it's my idea of how bladder filling would work, so it's not 100% accurate.... may not even be 70% accurate"

Thanks for the critique though as I plan to update this animation multiple times.

Also I've seen that wiki but I took reference of it only for the width to height ratio of the bladder and the idea that the bladder goes upwards rather than forward or downwards (I've seen people who draw it like that) because I want to emphasize the bladder looking full rather than the way it would crush your other internal organs in real life.

I lose a point for accuracy but I'm okay with that, such is the way of the artist.

Also did you even read the reason I went up to 10?, my requesters love these giant bladders, many months ago before I started this thread I may have stopped at aroud 2.5 liters, maybe 3.

4 hours ago, Bombality said:

I lose a point for accuracy but I'm okay with that, such is the way of the artist.

Also did you even read the reason I went up to 10?, my requesters love these giant bladders, many months ago before I started this thread I may have stopped at aroud 2.5 liters, maybe 3.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice looking real for looking good. Just because it’s correct doesn’t mean it’s perfect. I like what bomb is doing, it’s not accurate to real life but you know what else isn’t accurate to real life?

10 liters of pee

Keep doing what you’re doing, most of us prefer it

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Evab100 said:

How are the requests doing as of this moment? I just had a bit of fun myself, and can’t wait to see my pics~

I took a rest from doing requests for around 3 weeks to dedicate full time to researching the basics of game making.

I've resumed doing requests since yesterday though.