Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

So I recently mentioned in Bomb's almost SFW drawings that I was done showing the art techniques I dominate, now I want to hear what you want to see done with them; so unlike there, where I simply drew whatever I wanted, here I want to hear your ideas, suggestions or requests.

Pseudorules: Simply put if you ask me to draw something NSFW like gore, scat or nudity... I will draw it anyway, but probably in an abstract way rather than literal or using the enviroment to cover it.

I will show pee and xrays though, hence the name almost SFW.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

I love your art, thanks for doing requests! I'm not sure exactly what information you want in a request, but for now I'll just give a description. How about a picture showing a girl with a very bulging bladder with an xray view, with her sitting/lying down somewhere, holding on purpose and masturbating through her pants or underwear while pressing on her bladder. I'll leave the level of nudity up to you. Thank you! Let me know if you want me to specify character or art style or anything.

I guess I forgot to mention even though it seems that all I dominate is something in between realistic and cartoon I have no trouble leaning more into either side.

Cartoon_Middle_Realistic.thumb.png.ad3623e49ed2500e5b3fb909221c5913.png

Also, when you request something, if you want to be as specific as possible:

• A description of what you want
  • Cartoon, medium cartoon or realistic.
  • Big lines, thin lines or no lines.
  • Shaded or not
  • Art technique (Pencil, Computer or Pixel art)
  • Color or no color
  • A character from the ones I already made, a new one randomly made by me, one that you made or one famous enough that many people already recognize.

However if you don't want to be so specific that's fine too I'll fill the blanks.

13 hours ago, Ienjoy said:

I love your art, thanks for doing requests! I'm not sure exactly what information you want in a request, but for now I'll just give a description. How about a picture showing a girl with a very bulging bladder with an xray view, with her sitting/lying down somewhere, holding on purpose and masturbating through her pants or underwear while pressing on her bladder. I'll leave the level of nudity up to you. Thank you! Let me know if you want me to specify character or art style or anything.

So after making that previous post do you want to be more specific on anything or leave your request as it is?

If you want specific thennn...

I'd love to see Alia, her bladder at complete capacity, but she's sitting on the toilet and trying not to let it out still, telling herself over and over again that she can hold it. That good girls don't pee, even though the tap is running and she's ready to explode. Maybe with a visual metaphor or bladder gauge next to her to show how truly at her limit she is... but she's still dry (for now).

Oh, and medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer!

49 minutes ago, Lapiiss said:

If you want specific thennn...

I'd love to see Alia, her bladder at complete capacity, but she's sitting on the toilet and trying not to let it out still, telling herself over and over again that she can hold it. That good girls don't pee, even though the tap is running and she's ready to explode. Maybe with a visual metaphor or bladder gauge next to her to show how truly at her limit she is... but she's still dry (for now).

Oh, and medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer!

I'll be on it.

If its alright to ask, would you want to draw my character (Gin) with a similarly sized bulge to your previous drawing while drinking more water? As for what shes doing; crouched while dripping and holding herself with her free hand. I prefer how you drew the previous picture in terms of lines and colors, you don't have to shade if you feel like it'll take too long. Thanks in advance regardless of if you take this request or not, I appreciate your time reading!

GinPostWorkout.png

1 hour ago, Gabbr said:

If its alright to ask, would you want to draw my character (Gin) with a similarly sized bulge to your previous drawing while drinking more water? As for what shes doing; crouched while dripping and holding herself with her free hand. I prefer how you drew the previous picture in terms of lines and colors, you don't have to shade if you feel like it'll take too long. Thanks in advance regardless of if you take this request or not, I appreciate your time reading!

Ok, added this to my list.

28 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

How about Tenryuu from Kantai Collection searching for the bathroom on a new ship.  She could be hobbling down a hallway with a bulge similar to that above drawing leaving a trail of wet drops behind her.  I would prefer to be looking at her from the front and see the trail all the way down the hall.  

Ok, took note of that one as well.

On 11/18/2018 at 5:35 PM, Gabbr said:

Do you happen to have any image of Gin where her pants and shoes are fully shown? or can you describe them?, I just realized that if I want to draw the character crouching I'd need that  info.

On 11/15/2018 at 12:10 AM, Ienjoy said:

Since I had freedom to choose my art technique for this one I went for color pencils, because I felt I needed more practice with them... turns out that yes, I still need a LOT of practice. I hope it's good enough though.

The character is randomly made so don't ask where it comes from.

RandChar_bulge_v2.thumb.png.9d060787f2bc23d243d9a61edfcffd2c.png

supernut.png.0e9826091c31448e24205b75a92538ca.png

On 11/18/2018 at 5:35 PM, Gabbr said:

Gin_bulge_v4.thumb.png.bf863bc43048eb2b123b9abb3da36508.png

This was quite the interesting drawing to do, mostly because this is the first character I draw that actually has muscles.

Alos of interest a weird coincidence happened while I was doing this, I didn't have any references of bulging bladder on girls with abs but I found one by accident when planning the drawing.

11 hours ago, Ienjoy said:

Thank you! This may be the best art request thread on this site for someone like me, who loves extreme bulges and X-rays.

12 hours ago, Lapiiss said:

AASSDFFGGHJK

THIS IS PERFECT! 

I don't know why I forgot to say before but this is like, exactly what I wanted! Your art is so good, please never stop posting! ❤️ 

Thanks, I'm glad you are happy.

89206536_thumbup.png.d02e25a174995b0a89e58cc08324a5cb.png

2 hours ago, Bombality said:

Gin_bulge_v4.thumb.png.bf863bc43048eb2b123b9abb3da36508.png

This was quite the interesting drawing to do, mostly because this is the first character I draw that actually has muscles.

Alos of interest a weird coincidence happened while I was doing this, I didn't have any references of bulging bladder on girls with abs but I found one by accident when planning the drawing.

Thanks a ton! It came out amazingly man. Even without references I think you did a solid job on portraying her build while also having her bulge

How about a girl outside in the snow, doing a really extreme hold, but the freezing cold air makes it worse? She's bulging and shaking from a mixture of the frigid air and the extreme desperation. She's still holding on, but only just barely, and only because she keeps telling herself that if she releases it, it will freeze.

And maybe she's not in a whole lot of clothes? Like, a shirt and panties, perhaps? Or a bit more, but not full winter gear? I don't know. ?

If you don't think you'd like that one/don't think you'd be able to make it work, I totally understand, but it combines 2 of my favourite fetishes, and is mostly omo-based anyway, so I hope it gets the greenlight. ?