obligatory art thread...

Wow, these are really good! I love your art style and attention to detail. You're obviously a skilled artist and I can't wait to see more of your drawings ^^

I'm so happy to see you here! I only recently stumbled upon your tumblr and I loved every single entry in it! You got such a charming style

I've got more art that I'm gonna slowly upload here, so ~

A Tetsuya I made recently ft my character in the bg

925881329_peebreak.png.246f7567374b4d0aa1bb0abdb09d9703.png

some cookie run stuff

wc1.thumb.png.7f3346469cc1734e72075b3c80b6edfe.pngwc2.thumb.png.b9af6aae78e0fe1b6fd2fa0b17083696.png

imageimageimage

(I just call him Piss Cookie)

Ok I'm off to bed later

Cute! I really like the body language of the girl with the burgundy skirt. Are those commissions of character or just generic cuties?

2 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

Cute! I really like the body language of the girl with the burgundy skirt. Are those commissions of character or just generic cuties?

The character was commissioned specifically! She's from Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.

Faust knows this girl! And, Similarly, of Jevil!
He looks quite amazing, and Faust has been a fan of your art style for a lengthy while!

It's an honor to see your art again.

Just now, Faust said:

Faust knows this girl! And, Similarly, of Jevil!
He looks quite amazing, and Faust has been a fan of your art style for a lengthy while!

It's an honor to see your art again.

Waah thank you!! I'm glad you like it!! I will definitely be drawing more..!

Mmm~ Mm~ Faust eagerly awaits seeing more and more arts by you. Faust specifically loves the KIyohime one a lot, but certainly can appreciate the other works quite well.

Such a wide variety of characters drawn, and in a pleasant style... Faust is happy to see you pop up on here again!
Similarly, Faust seems to recall from seeing on Tumblr you had a Ko-Fi or something for commissions...

If you ever have time freed up, then Faust would definitely be interested in something like that: As Many others would do, Faust imagines! When or if you have time, of course.

Faust knows all too well how troublesome workloads can be...

5 minutes ago, Faust said:

Similarly, Faust seems to recall from seeing on Tumblr you had a Ko-Fi or something for commissions...

If you ever have time freed up, then Faust would definitely be interested in something like that: As Many others would do, Faust imagines! When or if you have time, of course.

Thank you! I do have a ko-fi! Right here! (Simply put, it's easier for me to have commissions just go through ko-fi because I'm not smart)

I'm on break right now actually, so I'll be happy to draw!

Ahh, Faust has to head up to his work at the moment... But, Faust would be more than happy to make some commission requests!

When Faust has the time to bumble through things to properly navigate sites later today, he'll definitely have to do as such!

Would you prefer a direct message for requests, or a comment in here in regards to requests?

[/Similarly, if Faust can navigate Mobile Org, Faust might manage to do so on his lunch at work]

@Faust

..oh, I realize I can just tag you..sighs.

Well! You're free to comment on my commission thread, I'd like to keep this one a little clean, haha. But if you can dm me that'd be neat too! 

Don't worry about it ~

Your art is gorgeous! I'm glad I found this thread ^^

Goody Goody This are amazing you are talented indeed! 🙂

Oh fuck, Astolfo. My heart.

Um, I'll put this doodle of Phos here so at least I can say I've posted some new art

image.png.0fa4585cccd4def235ee188851aa22bb.png

(why do only their legs have weight? who knows)

Anyway, got some commissions done, but I also rebooted my interactive omo vocaloid blog for the 300th time which you can find here!

Please make sure to read the about/info page which is linked in the description, I've had countless of people sending their asks in wrongly so I'd appreciate it if you read it...and..understood it..thanks. You can ask me if you're confused.

It's on Tumblr so y'all can be anonymous, but if you'd like me to open an interactive story thread so you can discuss about it (because while sending in commands to the character, you're not allowed to add any other thoughts,etc.) , I guess I can.. you'll still have to send in everything through Tumblr, though. Have fun..?

image.png.0d7f0ff7588a5f25acd1148ca551037e.png   you are so dusty oh my god...

Your art is really cute! Also nice to see some male omo as well.