Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Road Trip (AKA: The Return of Meagan & Parker)

Guest insomea

I went ahead and upvoted this post even though I didn't get a chance to read it until this morning. Thank you so so much @Weasel. I've never really gotten attached to TV or Netflix shows like most people, and I didn't really understand that until your stories came along. Its been a rough going the last month or so in the real world, but getting the notification for this was like a cold beer on an Arizona July day. 

Let me know what you need for motivation to keep going. Whether that's videos, personal stories, fantasies, or a night in Vegas. As long as you can keep this series going, I got you!

Hey folks! Thanks, as usual, for all the kind words. I meant to update much earlier this week, but... well, life got a little rough. Not to worry, though, 'cause it's Saturday!

Here's Part 2. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Um. Meagan? Best beloved? Delight of my life? Can we please stop to pee?” 

“Aren’t you good and hard by now?”

“Yeah, but I still gotta go.”

“So do I.”

“I’ve gotta jack off just to hold it, Meagan!”

“Good! Means you won’t leak.—Unless you leak the other way, which would be a total waste. So don’t!”

“Please!”

“Just look at me, hon. I’ve got to hold myself too. So we match, don’t we? We’ll make it. Just keep yourself nice and stiff. No pissing, no coming.”

“That’s really hard, love.”

“That’s the idea.”

“Meagan!”

“Just hang on. That’s to both of us, by the way. Just hang on…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Road Trip, Part Two: Fucking Intense

The campground was pretty standard stuff: a couple of loops for tents, a couple for RVs. They pulled into the spot they’d reserved, finding it in the dark with their headlights. It was well after sundown, even a summer sundown, and they’d come a very long way. Meagan turned off the car and immediately yawned hugely.

“Bedtime pretty soon, huh?” Parker said.

“Soon, yeah,” Meagan said. “But not quite yet. We need to do a couple of things. One, we need to set up the tent. Two, we need to fuck.”

“Really?”

“Yup. I made you wait earlier at that gas station. Besides, I’ve been wanting you real bad since I got back from camp. Turns out five weeks without you in me is too dang long.”

“We’ve had sex since you got back.”

“Yeah, but not five weeks’ worth. Also, tomorrow I do not intend to do anything pee-related! Tomorrow I’m just gonna pee whenever I darn well need to; I need to rest up after today’s hold. So that means if you want to fuck me while I’m holding, we should do it tonight. Ideally pretty soon.”

“You need to go?”

“I do indeed.”

“Setting up a tent in the dark isn’t gonna be fun.”

“I’ve actually heard it’s a great test of a relationship.”

“I repeat…”

“Hey, it could be a lot worse. It could be raining. And I might not be holding a bladder full of pee just waiting for you.”

“You make a good point—let’s pitch this tent!”

“Just one thing, hon: we are in the middle of a crowded campground, and surrounded by people sitting out in the open around fires or sleeping in tents. Sound will really carry. Everything we do, we need to do quietly as possible.”

“You make two good points. Let’s pitch two tents—no, wait…”

“Makes perfect sense to me!”

Parker’s parents’ tent was pretty old, so many of the easy-up conveniences of newer tents weren’t available. On the other hand, Parker had helped set this tent up many times. On the other other hand, he hadn’t done so in several years and he’d never done it solo. There was a fair amount of whispered cursing—especially as Meagan was on the clock, after a fashion. But leaving the car’s headlights on helped a lot, and it only took a couple false starts before they got the tent up. They quickly unloaded the car (except the food), stuffing the tent full of sleeping bags, pillows, and clothes for tomorrow. Meagan also brought along a towel. They turned off the car’s headlights, leaving just Meagan’s flashlight and Parker’s phone, and went into the tent. It was a standard dome tent, not tall enough to stand up in. They rolled out the pads and sleeping bags, and then Meagan laid down the towel.

“’Kay,” she whispered. “Lights out.”

“We’re not leaving it on?”

“Can’t. Think about it, hon. It’s pitch black out there, but the light’s pretty bright. Everything we do will be silhouetted on the tent walls.”

“You’re so smart.”

“Years of experience, that’s all. Years of experience.” She turned the light off, and they plunged into total darkness. Somewhere off in the distance there was a campfire, a speck of light through the tent wall; there was no other light. He waved an experimental hand in front of his face and saw nothing.

“How are you feeling?”

“Pretty full. I definitely have needed to go for an hour or two. But not too full, not about to explode. Just full enough. So you should be able to fit. How are you feeling?”

“Getting pretty excited…”

“Good.” He heard/felt her pull her t-shirt off, then felt her pulling at his.

It was fun and interesting, sex in the darkness. He was so used to leaving the lights on that it was a pretty new experience. She’d had him blindfolded once or twice, but that was a very different kind of not being able to see. This blindness wasn’t because it was imposed; there was just no other way.

Meagan couldn’t do a sexy striptease for him in the dark. Instead, as she pulled off her bra, she took his hands and guided them over her body, letting him feel what she’d laid bare. It was cool, even in August—the breeze over Lake Superior, perhaps—and their nipples hardened quickly. Even on the quietest setting, Meagan didn’t want to turn on her vibrator, so Parker went to work with his fingers. She returned the favor with a handjob and some lube. After all the excitement earlier in the day, it wasn’t long until he was raring to go. She took a little longer, but not much.

“How…?” he whispered.

“From behind,” she answered, equally softly. He heard her moving around, and realized she was on her hands and knees. She took his hands and guided them to her hips, and then she found his hard-on and guided it into her.

She was slick with lube and juices, but tight with holding, and he had to maneuver a little and push a little to get all the way into her. As he did, she shivered with delight. “You feel great,” she whispered.

“So do you.”

He tried to go slow. He wanted her to come first, and he also knew from experience that the longer it took him to come, the longer he’d stay hard. But it was pretty tricky to do that, not when she was so warm and so wet and so tight all at once—so tight that he had to be careful she didn’t squeeze him right out. He kept up a fairly deliberate pace until he heard her breathing picking up fast. Small motions made him realize she was fingering herself. Between all that, she was gonna come pretty soon, he guessed. He picked up his pace—she murmured appreciatively as he did so—and, before long, he filled her even more full.

He shrank fast, as he’d feared—and popped right out.

Meagan clearly wasn’t finished. She worked furiously on her clit for a minute. He wondered if he should try to go down on her and help finish the job when she stopped.

“Did you…?”

“No. But I can’t wait any more.”

“Let me find your shorts.”

“No time.” She unzipped the tent door and stepped out, stark naked. “Sandals,” she breathed. “I do need those.”

He found them for her, found his own as well, and followed her out. He could hear her shifting from foot to foot, still breathing hard. In the starlight, he could just barely see the pale contours of her body.

“Bathroom?” he whispered, looking to where the building was marked by a light, just visible through the trees.

“Can’t. Can’t walk that far. Can’t go in naked.”

“Where?”

She thought for just a second. “Bushes,” she breathed, and took his hand so they wouldn’t lose each other in the dark. Even her grip was tense.

It was not far to walk—just a few strides to the back of the campsite. There, to his surprise, she didn’t really squat: she spread her legs and bent a little at the knee and then gushed.

Despite all her attempts to be as quiet as possible, he could hear her soft moan of bliss as relief surged through her. She squeezed his hand, and as her stream tapered off, he could feel her relax through her hand and arm.

He decided to join her, and in a similarly relaxed way. He started peeing without holding his tip or bothering to aim. He could hear his pee splatter a good distance away. But he’d forgotten Meagan’s exact position. She took a quick step back to avoid his spray.

They went back to the tent, found tissues somewhere, dried themselves off… and made out until they passed out.

----------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 is written and ready -- and don't forget, there's a frame story going as well! I'll update soon. 

Without further ado, here's Part 3. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

“Meagan…”

“Are you pissing yourself?”

“Not yet. But—”

“Then we’re not stopping yet.”

“Meagan, it hurts.”

“Hmm, we’re not supposed to hold ourselves until it’s that bad—oh wait, it’s been hurting me a little for the last half hour. This is what I go through every time. Don’t dish it out if you can’t hold it yourself.”

“Meagan. Please.”

“Not yet. But we’re nearly there.”

“Where are we going?”

“A place where we can pee. Together.”

“How long—?”

“Almost there.”

“Meagan…”

“Yeah, honey?”

“I just leaked…”

“Aren’t you hard?”

“Not anymore. Uh. More just came out.”

“Pull it out and use both hands to squeeze. You’re lucky, you can just grab it in your fist. Look at me, I’ve got one hand all the way into my panties, but all I can do is put pressure on the hole.”

“I’m about to wet my pants...”

“So am I. We’re almost there.”

“No, I can feel it coming out.”

“Just another minute, ‘kay? You’re being so good, beautiful boy. You’re doing so well. Hold on just another minute. Just another mile to go.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Road Trip, Part Three: Life’s a Beach

“You’re sure.”

“Totally,” Meagan said.

“Absolutely sure.”

“Dude, I guarantee it.”

“I’m just not seeing a lake anywhere,” Parker pointed out, gesturing to the scrub forest in all directions.

“It’s Lake fuckin’ Michigan! Nobody has ‘stolen’ the fuckin’ lake, honey. We just need to keep walking. It’s out there.”

“That sand dune was huge, hon. I’m pretty wiped out just from climbing it. Whaddya say we turn around and go back?”

“No way! We’ve come this far. And let just say that you’ll be glad you came. There will be certain… incentives.”

“I thought you were taking the day off from holding.”

“I am. And as a matter of fact—” Meagan glanced around, but there was no one in sight. This wasn’t surprising, despite it being a gorgeously warm August day in a popular park, because there was no particular trail; it was easy enough to wander between the stubby little trees and bushes, so there was no real need for a path. As such they had this little patch of forest to themselves.

Meagan made use of this fact; she dropped her shorts and panties beneath, leaned her butt against the nearest tree, and peed for about three seconds. Since she always pissed explosively, this was apparently quite enough. Her pee spattered into the sand between her feet, for it was all sand here, aside from the little trees. She had her shorts back up before he could even get hard.

What she did next pleased him, though: she took a long drink of water from her water bottle.

“You should drink up, too,” she ordered. “It’s gonna be a long hot day.”

After what seemed like a trek worthy of Tatooine (despite the greenery), with occasional water stops and removing-sand-from-shoes stops, they popped out onto a beach at the top of a gentle dune, with the deep blue water of Lake Michigan spread out before them as far as the eye could see. They walked down to the water and pulled out the beach towels from their bags. They both drank some more water, and then Meagan did something that he’d really never seen before: she took off her shirt.

Of course he’d seen her without a shirt on before, any number of times. He’d seen her in bras, he’d seen her topless, he’d seen her totally naked. But he’d never seen her in a bikini…

It was a deep green, which matched her eyes, complemented her excellent freckles, and somehow brought out the red in her hair. It was a halter top, and somehow the possibility of the strings coming untied and her cups slipping was quite exciting—even though he could see her bare breasts any time he wanted. It didn’t make any sense, and yet it was incredibly exciting to see her slide her shorts down her legs to reveal the (fairly modest) bikini bottom. She took another big drink of water and lay back on her towel, sunglasses, hair tied back in a ponytail—and he had to quickly lie down on his towel to hide the erection that sprang up, all unexpected, at seeing her body laid out for him beneath the sun.

“Enjoying yourself?” she said.

“Incredibly,” he said. “D’you wanna go in the water?”

“In a minute,” she said, and pulled his face to hers for a lingering, gentle kiss. Then she said, “Wanna put some sunscreen on my back?”

“Do I ever.”

They took turns lotioning each other up. Appropriately armored, they lay together in the sun for a while, resting after the long walk, soaking in the August day. There were people here and there on the beach, but it was a weekday (ah, summer vacation!) and so it was not crowded. There was nobody within a hundred yards, at least.

Meagan sighed happily and said, “So I’m gonna pee now.”

“Gonna go down to the water?” Parker asked, wondering if her plan lined up with his fantasy.

“Nah, I just got that sunscreen on.”

“Where?”

“Right here,” she said. She positioned herself on her knees just off of her towel, then looked around. Still no one anywhere nearby. She simply tugged the crotch of her bikini aside and peed a quick blast into the sand. Done and clothing back in place, she brushed some sand over the wet patch and lay back down. The whole process had taken less than ten seconds and no one had even noticed—except Parker, of course, who had watched entranced, still lying belly-down to hide his arousal.

“You didn’t pee much,” he pointed out.

“I barely needed to,” she said, “but I’m not stressing my bladder out at all today.” She rolled over onto her belly, undid the back strap of her halter top, and rested her head on her arms. Parker drank in the vision of her bare back and waited patiently for her to move again.

After a dozy time in the sun, Meagan rolled over and sat up. As she re-tied the string to fasten her halter top in place, there was a brief moment where her breasts were hanging free and loose underneath the triangles of the bikini. By now, Parker was drooling. Then she drank several big swallows of water and lay back, paying her lover’s arousal no attention—apparently. He just lay down with his head on his arms, much as she had been, and gazed at her body.

Finally she sat up again. “Hot now,” she said. “Wanna go down to the water?”

“Do I ever.”

Years of summer camp had made Meagan a strong swimmer. Years of going to the pool every other year had made Parker an excellent wader. He splashed about in the shallows and watched Meagan swim out for a bit. Then she came back to find him. “Boring out there by myself,” she said.

“I’m sorry,” he said, admiring her wet hair as it draped itself across her shoulders, and the glistening of the water on her skin. “Never really learned how to swim.”

“I could teach you. Right now, if you want.”

“I like watching you.”

“But that’s no fun for me,” she said. “And that’s what it’s all about, right? Me, me, me!”

“Whatever you say, love…”

“At least come out a little bit more. You haven’t even gotten your head wet!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him deeper into the water.

As the water came up to his chest, Parker’s discomfort was plain to see on his face. Meagan squeezed his hand. “Don’t worry. I’ve got you.”

“I know. It’s just…”

“You know your body can float, right?”

“In theory.”

“Come a little further out and I’ll show you.”

He followed her, trusting her, scared. He felt for the bottom with his foot and found nothing. He felt the water coming up to his mouth. He felt Meagan’s arms circle around him, lifting him up.

“Just push down on the water with your feet,” she said, “like you’re on a bike. And sweep your arms out and down, just a bit. I’ve got you.”

“I won’t pull you under?”

“You haven’t yet.”

She held him up for a long time, until he got his rhythm down—and then she let go.

He wasn’t exactly swimming. Certainly wasn’t making any forward motion. But he wasn’t going under, wasn’t drowning. Keeping himself afloat.

“Hey, you’ve got it! Just keep doing that.”

“I guess I’ve got it…”

She didn’t answer.

“Meagan?”

Still no answer. He tried to look around, tried to see where she’d gone, and he got a wave in his face for his trouble. Then he started floundering. By chance his foot hit bottom—he hadn’t gone very far out, after all—and he got himself back to shallower water. When he could get his head above water, he looked and didn’t see her.

“Meagan!”

She surfaced a few feet out. “Why’d you stop?” she said.

“Couldn’t find you. I got scared.”

“You can keep going without me,” she said. “I won’t always be around, you know.”

“Not so soon!” he spluttered. “You always leave your students like that?”

“When they don’t need me any more, yeah, I might. But sorry, love. Didn’t realize you didn’t feel ready. Maybe I should have.”

Parker said nothing.          

She swam over to him, found the bottom with her own feet, and stood “Hey. Wanna know a secret?”

“What?” he said, a little generally rattled.

“Gotta pee. I’m gonna just go right here.”

Arousal flooded through him, pushing aside all his other thoughts. “Wait. Can we go back to the shallows again? I wanna see.”

“Nah, there are too many people around,” she said. “I’m just gonna go now.”

“But then I can’t tell you’re going.”

“Can’t you?” she said, and stepped very close to him. Close enough to kiss, which she did. Close enough that her arms were around him and their legs were entwined. And then the water got warmer.

“You’re peeing on me,” he said.

“Technically I’m peeing near you.” She kissed him again. “Feels nice, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah.”

“Wanna go back to the beach?”

“Not just yet.”

“Why not? Or is it the obvious reason?”

“If I get out of the water right now, something’s gonna be real obvious, yeah.”

She laughed and kissed him a third time. “Glad I’m having such a nice effect on you,” she said. “We’ll save that for later, though.”

They waded around until his hard-on subsided, then splashed out onto the shore and found their towels. After drying off, Meagan insisted that they both drink more water and re-apply the sunscreen. After getting to do her back, her shoulders, and her legs, Parker felt just fine again. Still very much turned on, in fact, so they both lay back down, this time spooning rather than separate.

The sun and the sand and the lying down all teamed up and both of them dozed off for a while. Parker awoke first, very much enjoying having Meagan in his arms, but aware that he needed to pee. Since he was a little chubby with his cock pressed up delightfully against Meagan’s butt, he didn’t feel any particular rush to do anything about it. But by the time Meagan stirred, too, he thought it was time to relieve himself, and said so. “I’ll just go back down to the water,” he said. “Wanna come with?”

“Nah, I don’t wanna put sunscreen on a third time,” she said. “But I’m gonna pee, too.”

“Here again?” he said, looking around. Their little stretch of beach was now a bit more crowded, with a family including several children now settled down some twenty yards away.

“Not with those kids running around,” Meagan said. “Let’s go up to the trees.”

It was a bit of a trudge, going uphill on those sand dunes, but not a long way. The scrub forest wasn’t a lot of cover, but it was enough of a screen, and nobody was really looking in their direction anyway.

Parker was about to pull down the waistband of his swim trunks when Meagan stopped him. “I wanna do that,” she said.

“What?”

“I wanna aim your cock.”

“Heh. Okay.”

“But first…” She squatted, leaned against a tree, and—again pulling the crotch of the green bikini aside—let out a short strong stream. She readjusted her swimsuit and stood next to him, hugging him with one arm as she freed his penis with the other. He stiffened at once; she patiently waited, still holding on, until his arousal dropped and he hung flaccid in her hand.

“Okay, I’m gonna let go,” he said.

“I’m ready.”

It felt weird, not aiming, not exactly in control—a hands-off piss. But he pretended he was just in the shower, and that was all the motivation his slightly-full bladder required. Meagan giggled as she sprayed around like a kid with a hose.

“That was fun,” she said, still holding onto him. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome. Can I have my cock back now?”

“Nope.”

“What, never?”

“Not yet, anyway.”

“Did you have something in mind?” he asked.

“Oh, many things. But not for right now. Too many people around. But just wait. There’s good stuff coming.”

“I’m sure.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now:

They were rolling down the highway at 60mph, both of them frantic, both of them bursting. They’d been like this for a while. Meagan had decided that they just weren’t going to stop to pee until she wanted them to. They’d gone a lot farther than Parker had thought—had hoped.

At first it had been funny. She’d peed once in the morning and had been holding it for him since then; why not flip it around a little, make him hold, too? He’d laughed and gone along with it. There had been a bit of a thrill when he’d asked, “Can we stop?” and she’d just said “No.”

But then he’d realized she really meant to push it until she was right on the edge. That was when he’d started to worry.

This was when he started to cry:

“I’m about to wet my pants...”

“So am I. We’re almost there.”

“No, I can feel it coming out.”

“Just another minute, ‘kay? You’re being so good, beautiful boy. You’re doing so well. Hold on just another minute. Just another mile to go.”

“Meagan, please!”

“We’re getting off at the next exit. There’s nowhere else closer.”

“Just pull over!”

“It’s not safe here. Almost there. Less than a minute. Maybe thirty seconds.”

Parker felt another big spurt. The crotch of his shorts was definitely soaked now.

“I’m gonna—I’m gonna…”

“You’re gonna hold it, just like me,” Meagan said. Somehow her voice was calm, reassuring. “There’s the sign for the exit. Just hang on a little more.”

“I wet my pants, Meagan!”

“All the way?”

“A little…”

“Hold the rest in. I’m damp too.”

He counted seconds in his head. At “twenty-four” he saw the exit and felt Meagan put the car in neutral to start slowing down. He looked around as they rolled down the ramp and she hit the breaks. There were some stores and a gas station off to the right.

“Are we going to the gas station?” he asked—gasped, really.

“No time and no fun,” Meagan said. She didn’t fully come to a stop—fortunately there was no traffic. Instead she just rolled right across the street and onto the onramp opposite. For a second Parker was terrified she was getting back on. “Where are you—” he shrieked, but just as he said “going,” Meagan slewed the car over to the side of the road and hit the flashers.

“Here,” she said. “Get out. Meet me at the front bumper!”

Parker’s seat belt was already off. He sprang out of the car, tried to dodge around the open door and get to the front as she’d asked, bumped into it in his haste, and gave up. He was barely aware that there were trees directly in front of him, planted along the edge of the on-ramp, so no one was likely to see; all he knew was that he was starting to pee and the question was whether or not he could get his zipper down in time. Adrenaline-shaky, he fumbled with his crotch. He felt the stream beginning in his pants as he got the zipper down. He saw the glistening patch growing on his boxers. He tore his penis out midstream: the jet of piss went from going down his legs to going into the grass with just a moment’s interruption at the fly.

For a second all he could sense—be it feeling, hearing, or seeing—was the tremendous rush of relief.

But then he heard a moan and opened his eyes.

There was Meagan before him. She was leaning against the hood of the car with both hands, knees bent a little, shorts around her ankles, panties askew and partway down her thighs. Her piss was thundering out, a stream that looked as thick as a thumb. Her stance wasn’t quite good enough, her panties weren’t quite down far enough; the stream clipped the back of the waistband and was spattering in all directions. Her eyes were closed, her mouth gaping—she looked for all the world like she was coming. She opened her eyes, took a quick glance down at her panties, took a quick glance up at Parker, then closed them again as another moan of relief burst out of her like the piss.

Their streams both slowed, both trickled out. Meagan opened her eyes again and looked up at him.

“Maybe I pushed that a little far,” she said.

Parker was too stunned and humiliated and relieved all at once to say anything.

Meagan stood up. “C’mere,” she said gently. He did so, stepping closer to her. She didn’t bother to pull up her pants, just hugged him.

“I love you so much,” she whispered in his ear.

“I pissed in my pants,” he said, still shocked.

“I did too. Or at least I got them wet.”

“It’s all over my legs.”

“Mine too,” she said, rocking him gently. “It’s okay. We both did it. Nobody’s gotta be ashamed.”

“I tried to hold it for you…”

“And I tried to hold it for you. We almost made it. Mostly made it.” She glanced around. “Mmkay, let’s get off this onramp before somebody sees us,” she said. She stepped out of her shorts, pulled off her soaked panties, and put her shorts back on, going commando underneath. Parker gingerly pulled his wet boxers and shorts back on, and reluctantly got into the car. Meagan had to wait for another car to go by before she could get back in—but since nobody else had come by while they were stopped, it seemed likely nobody had seen them. And if anybody had, they would be gone in a minute.

“Let’s go somewhere we can get cleaned up,” Meagan said.

Parker still said nothing.

--------------------------------------------------------

They found a beach; they found the showers. They changed into their swimsuits in the car and walked over to the shower building. There was a lot of traffic—a sunny summer day, after all—but nobody seemed to pay them any attention. After all, only someone truly watching them would have noticed that they’d come straight from the parking lot rather than from the water. They used the outdoor showers to spray themselves down; in a moment where nobody else was around, Meagan quickly pulled her bikini bottom open and washed her crotch a little. Parker did the same.

They ended up spending the rest of the afternoon at the beach, even though they’d just been to another one the day before. Most of the time Meagan spent cuddling Parker. They bought hot dogs from the concession stand and ate them on a bench nearby, then got ice cream cones and ate those on the hood of Meagan’s car, soaking in the warmth radiating from the metal. The sun went down in splendor over the lake, and Meagan gave him vanilla-and-caramel kisses.

The stars came out, and they lay back on the hood to spot constellations. Most of the park-goers had filtered out; a crowd of folks about their age were still about, doing many of the things they’d been doing. Meagan cuddled up to him again, one mostly-bare leg thrown over his, head on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry I pushed you so far,” she whispered. “I won’t do that again. Not without checking with you first, at least. Maybe not ever.”

“Thank you,” Parker said. “I guess it’s fair, though. I’ve pushed you that far, too.”

“But with consent. Always with consent. I didn’t really get that from you today.”

“You pushed yourself just as far.”

“That’s true, but not really the point.” She caressed his hair. “How are you feeling?”

“Confused.”

“By what?”

“It was so bad. Painful. Embarrassing. I was freaking out. But if it had just been you, I would have been so turned on.”

“Well, that was the general idea,” she said.

“I know. But I was so freaked and so desperate, I missed most of it! I missed your desperation!”

“So the good thing is,” Meagan said, “we can play it back in our heads and remember. And if you missed anything, I can fill you in.”

Slowly she began to recount the whole thing—starting with her morning piss, the last one until the on-ramp hours later. Under cover of the darkness and her leg, she began to stroke him. A little while later, they got back in the car, reclined the seat, and threw a blanket over their laps. Underneath, Meagan jacked him off, quietly telling him the story of their day, pausing when she heard people coming by.

When she said, “And my piss was getting all over my panties,” a shudder ran through him, and quick as a flash she dropped her head to his lap. A few sucks and one vivid memory later, he came explosively, and she swallowed it all.

She cuddled up against him once again, afterward. “Better?” she said.

“Better. Thank you. …But you know you didn’t owe me that. Right?”

“Maybe. The apology I definitely owed you. The promise I definitely owed you. Getting you off—maybe I just wanted to. ’Kay?”

“’Kay.”

“Love you.”

“So much.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so Season 3 begins. 

From now on, the stories will have the title "Housemates" (which is the name of this season).  

As I mentioned earlier, the first two seasons are available for trade. I accept: 

• stories, videos, and images you have permission to share
  • original artwork (especially if it’s of Meagan)
  • significant constructive feedback 
  • reviews (i.e., good publicity)
  • asking nicely

On 11/19/2018 at 8:26 AM, david_578 said:

Looking forward to part 3. I'm a big fan of this story, and not sure why you haven't gotten a bigger reaction from starting to post "season 3".  So I figured I'd better add my voice to the encouragement. ?

Thanks for the support. Spread the word!