Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Omorashi, Masterbation, and You

I don't know why this only just dawned on me. But I guess I don't understand how people masterbate / get orgasm out of our fetish. So a few questions if you're willing to answer.

1. Is this your only or primary fetish?

2. Are you a watcher or a wetter?

3. How do you pleasure yourself physically?

4. What do you think about during your session? 

Since I have the fear of sex and the nudity of others, I don't get it on like most guys. Now, as I understand it, what's supposed to happen normally, no omo, is recreating an imitation of sexual activity. For a guy I guess it typically involves slapping, grabbing, and rubbing. For the ladies, either vibrator, finger play of sensitive bits, or fake dong. While working away, generally pretend who's on/under/in you as you work the action, right? Fantasies? 

But when it comes to omo, either wetting yourself or, like me, just watch, unless you pee in or on your parter while going to town down there, not sure how this works for us.

I've read stories where after a girl wets herself, she begins finger work while wet or showering and gets an orgasm that way. But I don't know what, if anything, goes on in the mind during the session.

1. I got a sneaker/socks fetish too.

2. I wet myself or watch girls wet themselfes ? I would also like to get peed on (had no chance to try that so far) and I am totally into girls peeing into the bed, at best while I am right next to her and get to lay in her puddle :3

3. I stimulate myself by rubbing my penis.

4. I actually always think about either a girl wetting herself in leggings and chucks, pee flowing continuously into her sneaker or else about a girl in an onesie sitting on me, teasing me by telling me how much she has to pee and then releases it all while staying on me.

i can hardly imagine sex itself, so this is no option for masturbation for me too. Another reason is that I am simply not that much interested into sex at all as I would always prefer getting peed on and fap after that than having just sex...

1. Not my only fetish, but my primary one.

2. Both

3. Rubbing my cock. It never happens if I don't do that. (Though even without it I do get really aroused at omo)

4. If I'm thinking about something instead of watching or doing something omo, then a fantasy about a girl either wetting herself or farting

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

1. Also have a panty fetish but omo is the main one

2. More of a watcher than a wetter

3. Mostly rub "it" up and down like most guys do, but I admit that gets boring sometimes and there are other things I do to "mix it up" I guess -- like (very lightly) massaging my bladder area, or light nipple play.  If I have lots of time to devote, sometimes pre-cum will leak out like crazy and I'll edge at that point for quite a while, as long as the pre-cum is leaking out, as that feels good the most.

4. Usually I'll watch an omo clip or flip through some artist's pictures and start fantasizing... For me, seeing or fantasizing about normal sex does not turn me on.  It has to be related to the fetish to get me going.  I think, to me, it is more the story that grabs my interest - I wonder about how the desperation got so bad that the girl in question is about to wet herself... like what was the situation.  Maybe she was late to get somewhere and skipped going to the bathroom only to soon regret it, or maybe someone told her hold it and practice self-control or something...  I wonder what she is thinking and feeling as she is going through her desperation and at what point exactly does she realize she's surely not going to make it.  And also what her thoughts and feelings might be after the wetting.  And I wonder if she is a "repeat wetter" and gets into desperate situations often...  --While the fantasizing is nice, I usually climax at the actual wetting part.  While watching a wetting video, I really envy when they can manage to hold lots, as I have a tiny bladder and cannot.  I guess in that reasoning, It turns me on more so when it is a lot of pee!

Edited by nightwind (see edit history)
22 hours ago, Slater said:

1- not only omo but it is primary

2- both two, I like to wet myself but I like to watch girls and men to pee themselv

3- looking some videos or pee myself it is enough for me

4- I play some of my pee scenario, so I thing about it. Sometimes I talk with me.

1.  I'm also into wetlook and athletic clothes, which leads to why I usually wet without a diaper (so my pants get wet like I like them to be) and in either running shorts or trackies.  I also love watching girls pee or swim in yoga pants, running shorts, etc., but just seeing a cute girl in the right shorts is definitely a turn-on.

2.  Both, though I've only ever watched on video.  Wetting, on the other hand, I do whenever I get a chance.

3.  In the context of masturbation, I usually rub myself off through my pants and let the cum blast right into them.  That's true regardless of whether I'm wet or dry, and regardless of which reason I'm wet if I'm wet.

4.  It depends on what part of the session.  There's usually a question of whether or not I'm going to go through with it, or just rub myself happy.  If I decide to go through with it, I usually get focused on the sensations and sounds as I pee my pants.  Sometimes I'll think about whether or not I'd like to change my pants and pee in another pair, too.  If I'm in public, I think about whether I want to hide it, let others see it, or draw someone's attention to it.  

On 11/13/2018 at 5:31 AM, Slater said:

1. Only.

2. A watcher - tried wetting and messing, but 'reality' killed it.

3. Squeezing and pressing while fantasizing. 

4. Desperation, imminence of an accident and loss of control - either gender.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:31 PM, Slater said:

1) yea this is my primary fetish, my other is ass worship and being sexually dominated by smaller women #DontJudgeMe 

2) I'm more of a watcher but I also hold most times for enjoyment not to wet but wettings can be fun at times

3) various assortment of fleshlights and pocket pussies, the Dani Daniels one is my favorite

4) usually I'll play a video on my laptop or tablet and try to hold my bladder and not cum until the girl pees, if it's a story I try to not cum until the end

15 hours ago, Ronyo said:

You know reading peoples answers this thread seems more about how guys masturbate and I'm convincee someone is very pleased with themselves.

Lol. Well, I am a guy, and that's my biggest wonder, but I'm also curious how ladies get in to it as well. I know enough that the female chemistry and sexual consideration is extremely different from a guy and I (for whatever reason) understood this since a young age. 

2 hours ago, GreenChile said:

1) yea this is my primary fetish, my other is ass worship and being sexually dominated by smaller women #DontJudgeMe 

2) I'm more of a watcher but I also hold most times for enjoyment not to wet but wettings can be fun at times

3) various assortment of fleshlights and pocket pussies, the Dani Daniels one is my favorite

4) usually I'll play a video on my laptop or tablet and try to hold my bladder and not cum until the girl pees, if it's a story I try to not cum until the end

As I've said, in the 4 months I became a brony, I learned more about sex than I had in 28 years of my life. But there's still a lot I don't know. I don't know what ass worship, fleshlight, pocket pussy, or Dani Daniels means.

On 11/12/2018 at 5:42 PM, Mbgpeelover said:

Female: 

this is my primary fetish. 

A watcher but mostly while having a strong need to pee myself.

[... details... ]

Hope that helps. 

I got about as far as clit getting hard, which I didn't know happened. My genophobia took over and I had to stop myself from crying in the fetus position to reading the rest. God, I'm just a giant, wimp of a vagina with problems. I wondered if hosting this survey might help.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:30 AM, Lukhas said:

3- looking some videos or pee myself it is enough for me

Jeg spurgte hvordan man får en orgasme og få fornøjelsen. I sidste ende skal dette opnås med nogle onani.

On 11/12/2018 at 11:31 AM, Slater said:

I don't know why this only just dawned on me. But I guess I don't understand how people masterbate / get orgasm out of our fetish. So a few questions if you're willing to answer.

If you really think about it desperation is basically opposite sex. For example pee is an outward pleasure, sex is inward. But what they both have in common is that they have this way of making us turned on by pain. Plus the fact pee comes from our sexual organs makes sense (sort of). But I get what you’re saying. I’ve honestly wondered this myself. I don’t get why I get so turned on by a girl peeing when literally anything pees. 

1. Honestly yeah it is. I mean idk if this is a fetish but I have a thing for jeans I guess. Which basically follows up with my pee fetish  

2. Both. I watch so I can study desperation. And I wet to imagine I’m the girl peeing herself. 

3. I usually masturbate to my fetish, because I can just have sex with the real thing. 

4. Well I try to focus on as much detail as I can of the plot I have in my head. I like to use my imagination because I feel like I’m in full control. I’ll start off watching videos so I can warm up and get information from it so I can utilize it for my imaginated plot. Once I feel in control I’ll choose a girl to fantasize and play that perfect plot in my head where I imagine the girl dying to pee. Then I get to the hard part where I try to climax to her peeing her pants. Although I’ll tend to lose focus and not get that perfect ending result. To this day I’ve only had 1 perfectish climax, but even then it could’ve been a lil better. My goal is to have full control of my imagination one day. So far meditation kinda helps, but I haven’t practiced it in a while. 

Edited by kenken4k (see edit history)

For me personally i am a wetter, i dont like watching a lot of omo vids since a majority of them contain nudity and i dont like looking at a strangers genitals period, it just kills it for me, but when i do omo i have done a number of things, i have masterbated with a vibrator while needing to desperately pee and image the closer the orgasm, the closer the accident, and when i orgasm thats me also losing control and wetting

other times i just imagine the feeling of needing to go or the feeling of wetting when watching some omo videos of people wetting their pants or roleplaying and getting off to that

or because im an abdl fan, i wet in diapers and get off while doing that, it depends on what my body and mind want to do

7 hours ago, kenken4k said:

If you really think about it desperation is basically opposite sex. For example pee is an outward pleasure, sex is inward. But what they both have in common is that they have this way of making us turned on by pain. Plus the fact pee comes from our sexual organs makes sense (sort of). But I get what you’re saying. I’ve honestly wondered this myself. I don’t get why I get so turned on by a girl peeing when literally anything pees. 

Actually I think it has a lot of stimulating similarly. The urge to go is like the turn on, desperation like the rapid excitement of the act, movement and build up. Wetting is like the orgasmic climax, and being all wet like the aftermath. In the pain and embarrassment of it, torturously forced to hold, brings a certain BDSM.

My confusion was that, watching someone pee, or desperation and peeing, does nothing to our sex organs. Our pleasure center down there usually requires some form of physical attention and work, ie a partner or our hands or toys. Masterbation almost always specifically mimics the movement of sex, during which I figured people would imagine or pretend their hands or sex toys were the embodiment of this other person.

On 11/15/2018 at 7:22 AM, Slater said:

Jeg spurgte hvordan man får en orgasme og få fornøjelsen. I sidste ende skal dette opnås med nogle onani.

Når det er lenge siden sist klarer jeg å ha orgasme uten klassisk onani. Jeg tisset på meg selv gjerne i noen tight jeans. Da forestiller jeg at jeg har havnet i noen pinlig situasjon- skolen, kollektivtrafikk... og da er det nok å bare presse kne mot hverandre og da får jeg orgasme.

Definitely primary.  I have some other sexualized fascinations but most of them are either too vanilla or not obsessive compulsive enough to qualify as a fetish.  I like female people in jeans more than in any other garment, for instance, and I like a little bit of sexual predation (pushing the other person off-balance, seduction, etc) in either direction, and this eroticization of power and control-struggle leaks into tickling and bondage a bit.

95% watcher, 5% wetter

Fingers.  Lots of teasing and torment and edging.  I like to draw it out.

Mostly being done unto.  My fantasy material is geared towards a woman making use of my susceptibility to visual stimulation and directing my visual attention so as to get me aroused and hungry for her.  Omo stuff is a departure from that, I'm mostly the aggressor or at least a passive spectator enjoying her being out of control, watching her wet.

Yeah, this is my primary fetish. I'd say I'm a mix of watcher and wetter. I usually don't let a full flood out though, because I don't live alone and well, I don't want my mom to know, Lol. 

With pleasure, I've always been a very sexual person.. I remember masturbating when I was less than, probably 10 years old.. 

I know a lot of people don't get sexually aroused by omorashi, but I'm one of those that do. I can't really help but get an erection when I'm watching a desperation or peeing video, or reading a desperation story. Hell, even if I'm just using a bathroom while going about my daily business, if I really need to go, I might even start to get a little hard standing at the urinal. I don't know why, I hope that doesn't make me an extra weird... weird person, lol. I'm not really familiar with how the prostate works, but maybe because my prostate is stimulated by my bladder, maybe that's why I get aroused by it? If I'm doing a hold at home, I actually have to be careful to not masturbate too much or I'll come before I burst, and for me, that kinda kills the "buzz" I have.. 

Now for me...

Almost exclusively the only one. Almost.

Watcher.

I do what's called a form of "top-down flaccid masturbation". I cannot ejaculate with an erection; I must actually rid of the erection to be comfortable. Instead of traditional motion, I have to apply tremendous, rapid pressure vertically on my manhood and eventually it'll press out, while lying prone, head facing right.

I think through the scenario, fictional or otherwise. Usually I get stuck on one particular girl's story over and over a few nights, but my mind has a problem with wandering from one story to another as one scenario reminds me of a different or similar story. I try not to pick up on new stories by either reading stories or looking at artwork until I've exhausted my current rounds. I try not to climax right at the wetting because a lot of the fun is during it.

This and edging / orgasm denial are basically tied.
I always hold in a full bladder while stimulating my penis and avoiding orgasm for as many hours as possible.

In terms of frequency, I watch more (videos) of it. But in terms of what I enjoy more, it's split pretty equally. 
I LOVE wetting myself or peeing in odd places, but I want to participate in those things with a partner and watch him pee, too.

Just some good old masturbation while my bladder is at max capacity.
Once I start uncontrollably leaking, I'll grind on something (like a towel) while the pee is coming out. After I finish peeing, I'm obviously EXTRA turned on, so I keep rubbing myself for as many hours as I can handle.

How badly I need to pee or cum, and how I want to force myself to keep it in for as long as possible.
I also think about others desperately grabbing at themselves in an effort to avoid wetting, but ultimately soaking themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:31 PM, Slater said:

Male:

I'd say primary. Although I enjoy a variety of sexual activities.

Both watcher and wetter. Watching usually happens by - so to speak ?  - accident, so there is rarely an occasion where I'm prepared and full myself while watching someone desperate. Unless 'watching' refers to lookng at videos onlinie.  I'd love to watch a desperate woman while having to pee badly myself. This makes it so much more fun, being able to identify yourself with your partner, feeling the same as her...

A full bladder makes my orgasm much more intense… and the physical activity involved in holding it also does its bit...

Depends. Maybe not making a mess, not now please. At best, i don'T think of anything specific. Just feel the bliss.