Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does physical attraction make a difference?

Has anyone ever shared their pee fetish with someone for the first time, but didn’t enjoy it as you were expecting because you werent physically attracted to them. It happened to me a year ago. I had this girl pee on me because I was curious. But when she peed it wasn’t as exciting as I was hoping for, because I wasn’t that attracted to her. I know looks aren’t everything but to an extent they’re essential. Does physical attraction even make a difference? 

I am sure physical attraction is a very important part of sexuality, including fetishes. If you don't feel attracted to the partner that will of course be prozessed by your subconscious mind.

As a result of that the interaction is not as pleasing as with the type of person you were always dreaming about.

I would say, be happy that a girl did that for you and wait until you can try your fetishes in a relationship with a girl you really like, maybe even love, and that you are also attracted to. Will be totally different...

Greetings ?

I think it's more complicated than yes or no. The personal perception of fetish makes a big difference. If we will draw a parallel line with BDSM play, in BDSM world there are always people who find BDSM highly sexual, and there're others who don't consider it sexual at all for themselves. And sometimes these people just disagree like in a pointless debate if bacon is more tasty than ice cream, while sometimes it causes issues, e.g. when during the play a person who thinks that BDSM isn't supposed to be sexual feels like their partner, who has an opposite opinion, is making too intimate and sexual touches or actions that make them uncomfortable, or sometimes these groups of people even talk shit about each other, like "you know... that Bob... BDSM is very sexual for him..." in a negative tone. Some people don't care who to play with, as long as they have an enthusiastic partner with nice attitude, while others need to feel sexual and physical attraction to their play partner to enjoy the play. Is it different in omorashi play? I don't think so. It all depends what camp are you in, so while for Bob it may highly matter if whoever gives him golden shower looks attractive and sexy to his taste, for Rob it may not matter at all, as long as someone will do it for him.

for me it is exactly the same as regular intercourse. 

you do or you don't and every shade of grey in between..

the biggest difference is that a less attractive (to me) girl who may be entertaining my likes might get extra "points" but i have turned down girls if when i imagine them wetting or playing and don't like the idea. (unhealthy diet and/or hydration standards, poor hygiene , heavy drug user etc. )  

-semi germaphobe tho

I believe it highly depends on the person. For example, my significant other is gray-ace and has a really hard time feeling sexually attracted to people yet still enjoys sexual acts sometimes. To him, physical appearance isn't a factor at all when it comes to someone he likes and when it comes to sexual things, it isn't really a factor either. For me, personality has always been more important and while physical appearance is somewhat important, if I fall for someone's personality then they'll automatically be attractive to me and I'll feel sexual attraction towards them. Personally, I don't do sexual things with someone unless I'm in a relationship with them so whoever I'm doing stuff with (whether omo related or not) I'm going to be attracted to them, and because I'm so into watersports itself, I don't think what the person looks like would matter to me. Their hygiene would to a degree but not their physical appearance. So it definitely depends on the person in my opinion. 

Edited by SmolBlueJay (see edit history)
Guest pseudonymaddie

At risk of sounding a bit weird, I actually find the opposite.... like finding someone attractive really doesn't matter that much to my 'enjoyment' (or even i sometimes find the less attractive ones more sexy)

i mean usually the face isnt in frame with omo videos so maybe I would think differently if it was, but in terms of body type ......it doesnt matter to me

• 3 weeks later...