Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Have you managed to hide an accident...

As the title suggests, have you ever had an accident with a group of people you know and no one to your knowledge knows? Whether that be through going slowly in items of clothing that didn't reveal it; sitting in a position that they didn't know or notice when you got up; or perhaps using a high rise wall to disguise you peeing when you were the other side of it? 

Well, sort of.  I wet my black shorts while working in the garden, rather than go to the bathroom with muddy shoes etc.  It doesn't show much after a few minutes but stays wet for ages.  Well, just after I packed up my tools, the doorbell rang.  It was an old friend I hadn't seen for years, paying a surprise visit.  So I ended up making coffee and sitting and chatting for best part of an hour, still in my soaked shorts.  I don't think he noticed anything.  I guess I could have said I'd been pressure-washing the yard or something.  Black shorts or work pants are very convenient for that sort of thing

I actually specifically bought my running skort to hide accidents. It's a skort, so the skirt part covers over the crotch of the shorts (which get wet often if I'm working out hard), and they are also black synthetic material that is quick dry and shiny, hiding almost everything. 

As a young person who had accidents, I would also often wear shorts under my dresses, and also bought my trousers carefully so that they concealed wet spots. 

Yes i was out four wheels with some second-tier friends, at dawn we stopped and maked a camp fire and had some beers. At some point i fail asleep I wake up about 3am. But i was very cold.  And baddy needing to pee. So i moved up to the fire to warm up. After a bit i realised my waist and upper legs were cold and WET I dont think anyone know but i remimber i had on dark blue jeans.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...