• 6-10
    • 11-14
    • 15-18
    • 19-25
    • 26-35
    • 36-45
    • 46-55
    • 56+

Hey there! It seems like for most of us, our omo kinks have roots in childhood experiences (or watching the experiences of other people) and we were somewhat aware of it from a young age- not necessarily even in a sexual context, but in some way that varies from the norm. Is there anyone whose kink developed beyond their formative years?

Various kinks kicked on at different ages for me. My interest in wearing diapers first surfaced when I was about five or six. I have vague memories of seeing one of childhood friends diapered for bedwetting while at a sleepover and my other next door neighbors were fairly open about using diapers while on road trips or family outings, and at least one of them wore diapers during soccer games. My interest in peeing and wetting developed a few years later, I clearly remember getting a thrill when reading a book where a character mentioned that she thought she was going to wet her pants due to being nervous.

I didn't wet my pants for fun until I was ten or eleven and didn't start wearing and wetting diapers until about nine or ten years after that. My interest in moderate bondage and spanking developed around fifteen or so, back when I got some unsupervised internet access.

I remember that even in kindergarden I always felt "funny" when another kid wet herself or even when people where just talking about it. During my childhood I continued to be fascinated by people peeing and wetting themselves, and I was extremely curious about how girls managed to do it without a penis (but, having no internet, I only found out much later). I started masturbating around the age of 10, and right from the start girls peeing were part of my masturbation fantasies. Then when I reached puberty it became more pronounced sexually.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really surprised at the demographics of the poll. Little less than half in 11-14, and also little less than half younger than that. I'm surprised 9 out of 55 answered where I did.

Anyway, I was 4.
I knew it was naughty. I knew it was secret. I did feel the need to work on myself down there to play out my fantasies. I knew it was what most people associated as sexual by 2nd or 3rd grade. I was about 9 when I discovered Patches Place. And my normal sexual course was ruined forever, genophobia and gymnophobia kinda got the ball rolling.

• 2 weeks later...

I always had a problem potty training growing up and never really got it down. I always hated it but loved the feeling of relief. I never realized it was a turn on until my preteen years when I noticed a girl sitting next to me in class had an accident on herself at her desk. She was a cheer leader and pretty popular. Ever since then I think is when it clicked for me. Of course I experimented myself at home and enjoyed that as well. 

On 12/8/2018 at 6:46 PM, Emilylovesmusic said:

I always had a problem potty training growing up and never really got it down. I always hated it but loved the feeling of relief. I never realized it was a turn on until my preteen years when I noticed a girl sitting next to me in class had an accident on herself at her desk. She was a cheer leader and pretty popular. Ever since then I think is when it clicked for me. Of course I experimented myself at home and enjoyed that as well. 

Do you have that story posted anywhere?