Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

opposite sex pee

Oh my goodness, where to even start...I'll go into all different men's rooms and try as many different types of urinal as I can find, for starters. I'll see how public I can get away with (parks, streets, against walls and lamposts and trees and drains and various other nooks and crannies) and what other people's reactions are...see, none of my acquaintances are going to recognise me as a guy, so I have the additional advantage of not having to worry about the consequences. I'll experiment with how far/high I can pee, what holding and bursting feels like, and all the standard anatomical stuff. I think I'd be glad to change back at the end, though.

37 minutes ago, OPencil said:

Oh my goodness, where to even start...I'll go into all different men's rooms and try as many different types of urinal as I can find, for starters. I'll see how public I can get away with (parks, streets, against walls and lamposts and trees and drains and various other nooks and crannies) and what other people's reactions are...see, none of my acquaintances are going to recognise me as a guy, so I have the additional advantage of not having to worry about the consequences. I'll experiment with how far/high I can pee, what holding and bursting feels like, and all the standard anatomical stuff. I think I'd be glad to change back at the end, though.

basically marking your territory around the city

Probably in a park somewhere. I assume the transformation would come with some women's outfits to wear, since it would only be a week; I would probably try wearing a dress and peeing through panties with my skirt hiked up, then walking around in wet panties with no one even noticing. But I'd probably be more inclined to wet jeans, leggings, or shorts, and since no one would recognize me I wouldn't be too shy about walking around visibly wet.

I might also go to a mall or something and wet myself while sitting on the toilet in the ladies' room, that way I'd avoid making a mess but people would see my wet pants or shorts anyway.