Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Desperate and outdoor peeing

One of the most memorable pee scene I’ve ever seen was many years ago in a cold January evening.  I still remember every detail because it was a unique case.

I was coming back to home, passing through the city center. It was after 8 o’clock, the weather was very cold and there were not many people on the streets. I walked along a side alley, when I saw two young women to stand there and talking each other. They attracted my attention that both were dressed quite provocatively with short skirts, high heels boots and short leather coats. Such clothing was untypical for such a cold weather and there was no doubt, they were prostitutes. Both looked quite confused and seemed to be looking for something. As I passed by them I overheard one saying to the other "Run! Run there!". Keep going a moment later, I hear behind me a fast click-clack sound and one of the ladies overtakes me with a fast pace in front of me. My attention was drawn again from her sexy figure and clothing. She wore an extremely short tight skirt, which barely hides her butt, body color silicone pantyhose and black boots. She really looked sexy. I didn’t care where she was going to hurry, I just watched at her back and I was enjoying of her sexy figure. Suddenly she began to run and turn away from the path heading to the back wall of the nearby building. Wow – if she is going to pee there? – I instantly realized. There, where she was heading had no any place to hide. Am I going to see something interesting? I instinctively delayed my steps and did not let her out of my sight. There was a small cement platform around the wall, where she quickly stepped and lifted her skirt to the waist. No mistake – she is going to pee. She immediately stood on one leg in a typical “desperate to pee” pose – one leg was bent at the knee, firmly pressed to the other. Her white bikini was clearly visible. She was stayed at that pose about 4-5 seconds. I guess in that time she was trying to get the top of the pantyhose or she was waiting to pass а wave of strong urge, avoiding the leakage. It was obviously, she was at a bursting point, because she was intensively moving her squeezed leg. In that time our eyes met. She saw me that I was watching her, but obviously she could not anything to do and didn’t care about me. She did these desperation moves and suddenly she dropped down the pantyhose with panties together and squatted down in a very low position. The pee escaped instantly without any delay with a loud hissing sound. The stream was pouring on the cement ground with such force and pressure, so just for a few seconds a big puddle around her high heels was formed. Even the steam was coming out from the puddle. How she was holding it such quantity, I couldn’t realize.
I was continuing walking, trying to slow as far as I could, but without stopping, although I really wanted it. I could not take my eyes off her. While peeing, she also watched at me with a slightly disapproving look, and said me: “I’m peeing!”. I smiled and continued walking and watching. It looked she was endless peeing. There was no way I couldn’t stop and watch, so my sight disappeared when I passed by the edge of building. I still heard hissing sound in the first few meters. I couldn’t believe on my eyes and my luck to be on a right place and on a right time. Such open peeing of a sexy woman was really incredible sight. She was extremely desperate and probably that was the reason she squatted in a full view of everyone. After that I connected the words of other lady “Run! Run there!” and I regretted that I did not pay any more attention at the beginning. Perhaps, she was badly need to pee and was panicked where to go and asked her friend to hide somewhere. She did not even have a time to run out to look for some more secluded place. I guess, if at the last moment something had gone wrong and she couldn’t squat right away, she would wet herself.

• 7 months later...

Yes, it was really a fantastic sight! I do not remember a similar case in which a woman was peeing outdoor so openly. In most cases I caught the peeing female in the middle of the process. But this time she lifted the skirt and preparing to squat, with the clear consciousness that I look at her. She looked very hot in these few seconds, when her tight mini skirt was on the waist, revealing her whole thighs, the top of pantyhose, white knickers and how she was bouncing on one leg, trying not to peeing herself. She was on the verge of wetting and practically there was nowhere to hide around. I have thought many times about this moment.