Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Talking when needing to go

Hi, one thing I love when someone is holding is hearing them talk about it. It adds another dimension for me. I previously had some videos on xtube where I spoke loads but wondering if people like just solely talking about the need to pee or wether they enjoy general chat too? 

Just curious! 

General or specific doesn't really matter, I find the interaction of the person making the video enhances the experience, as it seems more natural, and not just like the video is just being made for the sake of putting a video up.

A description of want is being felt is good, as it gives context to the situation, you are not left wondering if the person is wiggling around because they need desperately to pee or doing so because they are cold, or have simply been standing all day and their feet hurt, for example.

General chat is also acceptable, as I have known many desperate women that will babble on about anything and everything to try to take their mind off their bursting bladder, which again leads to a more realistic scenario in my opinion.

A most memorable conversation with a girlfriend falls into this category. She set herself up to make lots of urine during a long drive home from a movie. Her pee signal stared with urethra feelings at her outlet. After having to wait she'd get bladder sensations in her tummy. She described feeling aroused from holding. As we approached her place she described feelings suggesting she would wet. She said she leaked a spurt just before reaching her bathroom. 

I love chatting about the need to pee and describing in detail what is happening , how it feels and exactly where,and what you are doing to hold it. In short make it seem like the readers are there with you, allow them to virtually feel what you are experiencing.

If you are talking about a relatively short video , focus on the need to pee, not say -the weather. If you are chatting a long time then fine whatever interests you along the way is appropriate to discuss. But I would circle back to what is important , your need to pee.

• 4 months later...

Oh ! but the talking is a definite turn on for me !!

I enjoy that - a lot ! 

Thinking about that I realise the very authenticity of the desperation is probably the one fact that can 'make or brake' a vid for me personally. I clearly remembering 'playing out a role' in my teens,where a girl I was with pretended to be desperate to wee,just for my pleasure. Back then-this was my first ever encounter with 3d-omorashi mind you LOL- I was very happy with that. She'd move her body in a way I thought was typical for a woman in desperate need , holding herself between her legs and squeezing herself there tightly,crossing her legs and bobbing up and down in a frantic manner. Later on in life this kind of 'role play' started to not only do next to nothing for me-it even repelled me from any sexual arousel.Perhaps it was a combination of 'shame' and disillusionment. I physically could not get aroused by it anymore.   

So, long story 'short: hearing a woman talk about how desperate she needs to relieve herself is a definite turn on fo me.

And I for me shure wished there were m o r e of those genuine stories and vids about just that !   

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Blurple

Hearing a woman talk about how bad she has to go is an instant turn on. A friend of my girlfriend at the time once drank way too much before going with us to watch fireworks. She starts talking about how bad she needs to pee and how she’s just going to do it in the grass. Meanwhile there are a couple portapotties very close to us that we persuaded her to use so she didn’t get her drunk ass arrested. She wasn’t my type, but if we were alone I wouldn’t have minded watching.

The girl I was with was also very vocal about her need to pee which was always a turn on. Sometimes she’d whisper in my ear that she needed to pee and when we got home we’d end up playing in the bathroom. 😉

Guest Blurple
On 3/31/2019 at 5:55 PM, EtchyFox said:

Mrrrrrrr. Hearing a lady talk about how bad she has to go, or listening to whimpers or moans.-.-.-

Instantly turns me on. More than one pair of panties of mine have been made moist by a friend talking about how she is about to pee herself.~

Do you help those friends or mess with them?

5 hours ago, WilllB said:

I don't know if my answer belongs to this thread, but generally, in real life, I like it very much if I hear somebody saying how they need to pee. Especially it's interesting if they use some unique words or phrase that I don't have heard before.

Couldn't agree more! Everyone seems to use his/her own vocabulary, favoring certain words or phrases when saying they need to go, and personally  I really like to hear those different 'styles' of expression. The same goes for different languages - hearing someone say they are desperate in say German or French can be quite a turn on for me! I guess I'm weird like that.. 😋