Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fun Night Out Ideas! ?

One of my favourites is wetting and then walking through the most populated areas of the neighbourhood to get home while it’s very quite and barren. The strange feeling of a busy place being empty and having obviously wet pants I enjoy. Kinda adds to the excitements knowning that people could be there or something.

Another thing is just obviously wetting yourself. Since nobody’s around it’s the sorta “I’m alone but completely exposed” vibe. Essentially somebody could walk in on you at any moment and know instantly what’s happening.

Several years ago, I read about a couple who went out clubbing/bar hopping one night in Oxford, England.  Both were diapered when they left the house, but that was just a warm-up act.  He had his diaper under his underwear, and she had a pair of panties in her purse.  They both drank and partied and wet their diapers until they were full.  Once the diapers were full, they each made their one and only trip to the washroom to take off their diapers (and in her case, put her underwear on) and then continue the rest of the night just as if the diapers were still there ?

I thought it sounded like a hell of a lot of fun.  I don't normally like diapers, but I love the idea of using them as a warm-up while letting the alcohol lessen your inhibitions, to help you get used to just pissing right there without so much as undoing your clothes.  By the time you're warmed up, you could have a few drinks in you to provide plausible cover for why you're wetting your pants.  Earlier in the night, you can just say, "oops!"  and later in the night, you can say, "Yeah, well, I was already wet from an earlier accident, so I just figured why not?"

I don't see why it can't be done solo.  

1 minute ago, SoggyShorts said:

Several years ago, I read about a couple who went out clubbing/bar hopping one night in Oxford, England.  Both were diapered when they left the house, but that was just a warm-up act.  He had his diaper under his underwear, and she had a pair of panties in her purse.  They both drank and partied and wet their diapers until they were full.  Once the diapers were full, they each made their one and only trip to the washroom to take off their diapers (and in her case, put her underwear on) and then continue the rest of the night just as if the diapers were still there ?

I thought it sounded like a hell of a lot of fun.  I don't normally like diapers, but I love the idea of using them as a warm-up while letting the alcohol lessen your inhibitions, to help you get used to just pissing right there without so much as undoing your clothes.  By the time you're warmed up, you could have a few drinks in you to provide plausible cover for why you're wetting your pants.  Earlier in the night, you can just say, "oops!"  and later in the night, you can say, "Yeah, well, I was already wet from an earlier accident, so I just figured why not?"

I don't see why it can't be done solo.  

And now I wish they were still around since Oxford is my place to go out ??

When my wife and I visited Pattaya in Thailand a few weeks ago we hatched a plan to do little squirts in our shorts, while out on the town in the red light district. So a few squirts later and very small wet patch for me, not really noticeable for her while sitting in the bar. We were nearly finished but it was pissing down with rain outside so we had another few drinks.

We had quite a lot to drink and she was really in agony! It wasn't raining much any more but there were puddles and water everywhere. It was a busy spot but the rain had thinned out the passers by on the streets a little. So we started walking back to the hotel which was only about 500m away. We stopped to collect ourselves a few times on the way back and she had leaked quite a bit of pee in her blue jeans shorts. We weren't supposed to do anything too obvious as we didn't want any trouble with the hotel or the locals. But after I saw how wet she was, I also had a gush in my shorts that was a little more than I should have. We quickened our pace and by the time we got to the carpark of our hotel - my new beige shorts (custom made in Bangkok oops) were now sporting a basketball sized pee patch. Her legs were dripping and the jeans were darkened with pee all the way down to her knees.

Once into the carpark, we seemed to be on our own and paused to pee more, wasn't going to make much difference now! One guy came through on his phone - don't think he noticed or overheard us. We found an access to some stairs which saved us walking through our hotel lobby with very obviously soaked shorts. The stairs may have got a few drips on them ooops!

Never had such a public wetting before this and found it hugely exhilarating! My heart was absolutely racing!

Got back to our room for lots of wet love in the bath!

Edited by SuiteHeat (see edit history)