AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Recommended Posts

Guest drenna

"W-well...I'd like it if you drank a lot more soda." I say, pointing to the half empty container on the table.

"I, um, I want to watch you get super desperate...in more ways than one. Could you do that for me?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark could only blush as he heard the rapid wet farts Wynn was letting out. It was so very close to the toilet yet the girl was going to fail holding it all the way.

There was only one thing he could do.

"Hold tight, Wynn!"

He swooped her off her feet in a bridal carry, one hand on her shoulder and another on her butt. He half-ran straight to the ladies' restroom, not caring that he was a guy. There, he put her down on one of the toilet seats, before quickly closing the door, leaving her to her own devices.

"T-there! You can go now! I-I'll wait outside!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all Saiga's fright...the wraith went down easily. The disrupting mace blew it away in one strike. 

"That thing gave you quite the fright. Are your panties still clean? How confident are you? Do you mind if I check?"

(Assuming permission is given)My hand gives her bottom a squeeze, checking for any signs of release.

After that, we proceed further into the structure, the passageway darkening once again. After a while, there is a slight disturbance, and suddenly Saiga can feel tentacles grabbing her. And not mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmmthhh.. Mmm... Want to see how long I can hold it, Hmmm~?
*She playfully squirms her hips some more, a hand lightly moving down to the front of her pants, as she squeezes herself tightly*
Penny: W..well... It's a surprise to me too, with these drinks... Sometimes, it doesn't go through me for hours...or days... Sometimes, it's merely minutes....
*She crosses her legs TIGHTLY, lightly trembling under your hands*
Penny: So....be pre...Prepared!
[Penny's urges have gone from 90%..to 93%!]

@Night Rain

Elise: Mmm.... Sure, of course I can....
*She gives a light smile, already preparing to slide her dress up as you eventually lead into a room... Sitting down, and lifting her dress up, so you get a full-view of her diaper...As she leans back a bit....Patting a seat next to her for you to sit at*
Elise: Mmm... Just skirts and diapers? I...can definitely do that. Just gotta..deal with what she's got right now... No problem.
*She still seems receptive to any commands...As she awaits the teacher for their lessons....waiting for you to take her side*

@etoile

Touka: Mm..?
*She glances up at you with the same pleasant smile as you break the silence with a request, lightly shaking her head as she pats the counter in front of her*
Touka: No, by all means. It's pretty quiet right now, so I'd love the company.
*She continues lightly cleaning mugs, and checking some things behind the counter.... Turning her head again as you likely take her up on her offer, glancing back over*
Touka: Name's Touka. I run this cafe with my brother. What's your name? What kind of things do you like? If you come by a lot, it's best if I can get your order and such down early.
*She smiles lightly, moving over the cups again...as she eventually glances down at your drink*
Touka: So, how is it? Do you need some more sugar? Or, perhaps you want to try something stronger?
[Touka's urges are at 23%, and raise at a 3% clip. However, if you choose...]

@Ghostblade913

X-Alter: The..movies?
*She smiles softly, tapping away at her phone gently*
X-Al: I'd...I'd like that a lot.
*She starts walking alongside you, starting to lead you along to a theater. The whole way, her hand lightly hovers around yours... But, she avoids gripping your hand, seemingly afraid of making the first move. As you eventually get to the theater, she looks up at it, and turns to you*
X-Al: So....What do you wanna...watch?

@drenna

Fauxstus: Mmm... More soda? I was juuuuuuuust getting thirsty..
*She picks up the container, and starts drinking straight from it, her legs lightly spreading as she chugs the beverage down... Clearly not worried about the situation.... Eventually giggling as you ask her to get desperate*
Fauxstus: Ehehehe... You wanna watch em squirm? I's gonna do that anyways... If you wanna see me do somethin' else, be specific~
*She leans in, lightly whispering in your ears*
Fauxstus: Go on......I won't judge. ❤️

[Fauxstus's urges are at 60%..and rise at a random rate..]

@Keita123

Wynn: Aghhh....Ahhnnn...... Ah..?!
*She wordlessly gasps as you carry her, several silent farts heralding more and more damage... Before you eventually settle her down in the toilet, and back out...Wordlessly gasping out a thank you, before you hear it*
Wynn: Mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnn...!!!!
*Heralding a fair amount of healthy, prominent Toots, the telltale signs of emptying out the food from the theater, and...naturally... the absolute
Pssssssshhhhhhhh-ploooooosion you can only hear from a theater bathroom*
Wynn: Ohhhhhnn... Ohhh.... Mo...more than a little... cl..close... T..Thank you..M..Mark....

@blooper

Saiga: Ahhnn.. Nnn.. I.....I.....Fine... Go ahead...
*She doesn't protest as you feel her... A tiny mess already forming in her clothes. Not enough to make a big, prominent spill... but, enough to be noticeable under some..delicate touches. However, she's still in rough control...for now*
Saiga: I'll be happy when we're out of here... ANd... And..
*She starts to trail off... pausing when she notices the sensation...*
Saiga: Blooper, stop trying to scare me...... Blooper..?
[Saiga's urges have risen from 70% to 75%... but when the new situation unfolds...perhaps...]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Nnn... Nnnn.. It's...It's just a few..more minutes...!
*She lightly squeezes her legs around your hand, not protesting...But not inviting you any further than she's already gone*
Youmu: N..No plug..! Definitely no plug..! Just.. Just keep...rubbing as you are...! That'll...That'll be enough..
*Her legs involuntarily squeeze against your arm a time or two as she leans into you... Her tinkle-tormented, pajama-clad twat trembling under your fingers...enough for you to feel, even through the fabric*
Youmu: Just.....just got a few....few minutes left... They're now starting to work with the dragons... and....and...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Hour of Devastation..!" It almost seems as though the spell casts a blinding light of destruction on the battlefield, causing me to instinctively raise my hand to cover my eyes.

I play it off as no big deal, but the tide has turned in Bouncy's favor. Her creatures are larger than mine, and the state of the battlefield seems to slip out of my control.

However, with a well-timed card draw spell, I draw the pieces of my gambit that might lead to my victory. A drake, greatly empowered by my spells, and Niv-Mizzet the dragon himself, the key card of my deck.

With confidence, I attack Bouncy with the drake, despite the fact that it could block her creatures well. The drake will swing for a signification portion of her life points, but not all. I am bluffing to cause Bouncy to spend her removal spells on the drake, rather than the incoming powerful dragon.

If Bouncy doesn't eat the bluff, she will end up at a low life total but the game will stay in her hands. If Bouncy buys into the bluff and kills the drake, she is giving me a chance to pull back into the lead.

Edited by DerivativeWings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*We walk into the classroom and I watch as she lifts her dress up so the diaper is on full display. Then sits down as I sit next to her I can't help but start to feel excited as I look at both Elise and the diaper.*

"Yes, for starters that is, just take things slowly with her, yet also try things where Nepgear wets herself more. This would give you the chance to change her and clean between her legs."

*Thinks for a bit*

"I'd like for you to think about the last time you were very desperate during these lessons. I want to see how you handle things you're afraid of asking the teacher to be excused."

*The teacher walks in to begin the lesson*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ah!! Thank you!!"

I hurry over with my drink, blushing. It's already almost gone.

"I-I'm Etoile... It's wonderful for— I-I mean, to meet you, Touka...!!"

I'm blushing very hard!!

"I-I'm... happy to drink anything you recommend...."

 

(YES I CHOOSE I VERY MUCH CHOOSE TO SWAP ROLES!!!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Chiwa's comment in regards to Miniskirts being easy to get off prompts me to look a little to the side as I imagine lewd scenarios.*

"Um...yeah. Easy to get off for emergencies." I respond, my voice breaking slightly as I try to not reveal my lewd mind's wanderings. "Also, I guess skirts help for stealthily letting it flow without leaving too much of a trace on your person."

*My own lewd thoughts cause me to admit the convenience of wetting in a skirt. Thankfully, my mind is set straight once more when Chiwa agrees with the hefty price tag.*

"Want to go and try it on?" I offer to Chiwa as I start to head into the store. Chiwa's 'accidental' rump bump presses against me, causing a slight rise in the front of my jeans. Chiwa's blatant admittance to how her need is rising makes the bulge in my jeans turn to full on tent-pitching. "G-good to know."

*Entering the clothing store reminds me that this is the first time I've ever been in one with a girl, so naturally I'm quite the prime target for further teasing, should Chiwa take notice of how I'm slightly blushing.*

"I think it was around...here."

*I gather up the hoodie and mini-skirt combo from the surplus on the racks and start on over to the changing rooms.*

"Ah...I can go wait elsewhere if you'd rather me not be outside the changing rooms. I-I won't peek!" I nervously explain to Chiwa, the slight lie behind not peeking plain to those who might be paying close attention. "Unless you'd want me to peek." I quietly add on to the end.

Edited by Imouto Bouquet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about we watch *fictional b grade horror movie* 

i buy a large popcorn and 2 godly sized soda cups 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest drenna

I realized that she's going to make me say it, and I resist the urge to bury my face in my hands out of embarrassment. 

"I want you to, um, get really aroused and desperate, but not let yourself have either kind of relief until I s-say. S-so...could you maybe r-rub at yourself a bit?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh god i hope it's not too late to do this

Name: Either Scarlette or Scarla works for me! And she/her please~
Chosen Girl: is O.M.O.R.A free? If not, than Lyna Hikari sounds good~
Lewd Interests: Desperation, though wetting/free peeing is definitely a bonus~
End Goal: For my chosen girl to end up all wet in a bikini or one-piece~
Something Nice: Faust is such a cool guy! I mean, sure he talks in the third person, but that just adds to his charm~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Scare you? That's the whole point, isn't it? Although, we should be nearing the end soon."

As I finish speaking, the tentacles take a firmer hold and Saiga is dragged forward into a dimly lit room. She finds herself suspended in the air by some chuthuloid monstrosity, tentales and eyes and other odd appendages. One giant eye looks up at her, and its lets out a disturbing wail.

"Aim for the big eye!" Saiga can here me shout from back in the distance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Y-you're welcome," Mark replied, blushing. This was the first time he got this close to a female in the verge of a bathroom accident. He was glad she had made it, but he was sure her panties wouldn't be pristine now, not with all the wet-sounding farts she had let out. He even felt a slight warmth and dampness when he lifted her as his left hand was touching her butt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I guess Math can be survived. That doesn't mean I have to like it though.

 

Oe, speaking of, we have that Math exam in about 20 minutes. I'll get us another canned coffee each and hopefully we can finish them before the exam starts. Give us a bit of an energy boost, you know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad Yuno like the title * I respond to her as we continue to watch the movie and I cuddling me on her lap while the times pass * 

I wonder if Yuno can deal with all this liquid and food like the girls * I ask looking at Yuno with a lightly prankish smile but playful while I rub lightly (without any kind of pressure, lewd way or something of the type, just to emphasize the region that I am referring to) *

* in the particular scene where the girl of Soda get furious, after having several times the request for the potty breaks denied after all that soda, It was clearly visible a descent bulge in the girl's belly * 

" ohhh, look Yuno....that girl look really about to burst, do you think she will make It?  " 

* disregard the warning of care with the bathrooms, she rush madly to the bathroom already unbuttoning her pants before even going into the stalls, at this time happens a jump scare with a zombie coming out of the toilet where the girl would relieve all that soda inside her....at the jumsacre's time I grab me in Yuno in her lap and hugging tight her belly in fear, While the soda girl in the film exploding in a short but strong spout through her panties before she can contain her tinkle and run out of the bathroom meeting the main group...with a noticable stain on her groin and bulge in her belly *

But, you know.... Yuno's control of her body is amazing, *   I say " amazing " in a very excited tone * I bet she can endure all the time inside the movie without problems, but....*start to blush and continue to deep blushing until the end of the sentence * if Yuno really want use her clothes as toilet It have no problem...I mean if Yuno don't want should be fine too, sure I should kill every zombie in the world only to Yuno can have a private place to take care about her tinkle tank...I don't care, Yuno just needs to be happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Mira (female pronouns)

Girl: I don't know names so surprise me. Though a girl who's into omo, busty and a bit flirtatious would be preferable.

Lewd Interests: Desperation, wetting, and bladder bulges bigger the better.

End Goal: Wetting after a lot of desperate holding.

Something Nice: Faust is an amazing author and even tho I don't interact much any more I can't resist his stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.