AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Okay Yuno, take your time.

* I get all that was needed for the movie session, and I get a fictional horror movie from the author's choice because I'm not good with movie names, one with the premise being of ghosts coming out of the bathroom after a ritual has been done in a *

As Youmu leans into me, I can feel her pajama padded posterior pinning my excitement to my lower abdomen, my sexual organ pulsing slightly as it is pressed between our bodies. I tighten my grip around her waist, wondering if I'll be able to feel her piddle pot pulsing against my bare arm through her pajamas.

Nuzzling my bearded face into the crook of her neck, I enjoy the warmth of her cheek against mine for a minute or so before turning my head to whisper in her ear, my lips grazing her cheek in the process, "If Youmu-chan is tired, we could pause the movie and do something relaxing. Perhaps Youmu-chan can take me to her bedroom and I can give Youmu-chan a relaxing massage while she lays on her bed, or maybe we can take a hot bath together." Pausing for a few moments to let her consider those suggestions, I add, "Though, if Youmu-chan wants to finish the movie first, perhaps Youmu-chan should drink a can of cold soda. A little caffeine might just be the pick-me-up Youmu-chan needs to finish the movie and I'm sure Youmu-chan's throat must be getting dry from all the narrating."

Removing one arm from Youmu's waist and tightening the other arm to compensate, I use the room's power to summon a can of Dr. Pepper into my freed hand, and popping it open with my thumb, taking a long swig before asking, "What kind of Soda does Youmu-chan like? I'm a fan of Dr. Pepper and Mountain Dew myself, though I try not to indulge too often, drinking water most of the time."

[ETOILE is affected by status condition: Lesbian Paralysis]

"H...hi!! Thank you! Miss Kirishima!! Whatever you have that's sweet! Would be nice!"

Oh I am so suave!

*Greets Elise with a smile and a hug*

"Its nice to meet you, I was thinking we can go with one of your lessons for today?"

*looks her up and down then decides to order something*

"I'd like one character special please"

I notice the flush creep onto her face once she's done with the drink. My heart beats a little harder than usual as I wrestle my attention away and feign ignorance.

"Hm? I-It feels fine in here to me. Oh, by the way, I also brought some snacks and something else to drink, if you want them." I say, holding up a 2-liter bottle of soda, two cups and a giant bag of chips. 

I walk over to the couch and set the snacks down. "I was thinking we could just play some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but if you have something else in mind, we can play that instead!"

With that, I pop open the soda and pour it into the two cups, the sound of rushing liquid filling the quiet room.

(I chose Mario Kart just because quite a few of the tracks have a lot of water-related imagery, and the track Sweet Sweet Canyon in particular literally has a giant lemonade lake. But if you can think of any other games that could agitate either of her needs more, you can go with them instead.)

Uhm, hi there Hinami! Why don’t we get ourselves some canned coffees on our way to school. I practically live off this stuff anyway, so I hope you like it too

I slip my finger into her panties. "Moan for me you dirty girl.." I whisper, not  stopping the making out. And drink, wouldn't want you to get dehydrated.

Chosen name: Ghostblade-sama

choice: I’ve no idea whose left so can I ask for a random girl (if all are taken I’d be ok with the first available one please) 

interests: wetting, desperation, purpose wetting, accidental wetting 

goal: wetting 

something nice: remember me? I’m the guy who asked you for a critique of my fiction series (^_^) I’m on hiatus now to think of ideas for new fiction ...... I’m also the guy who made the mistake of asking about the third-person thing (._.) .... I’m really trying not to look like an idiot. I still think you’re the best author on this website

"Wynn, did you just..."

Mark wasn't sure how he should approach it. But if it really was what he had thought it was...

"Maybe we should go to the bathroom now. It's okay. I'll accompany you." 

*Consuming one more can of 'Several Cans of Soda', passing it over to Chiwa*

"If that's the case, then let's check out that store over there."
*I indicate a store on the map just a short distance away from the fountain Plaza*
"It's both close by and stocks lots of nice clothes. We'll check out the outfits in the window while you finish your drink."

*I lead the way towards the store, stopping just outside the main window to check out the clothes.*

"Oh, that one looks nice. I'm a huge fan of hooded jackets, and that mini-skirt looks cute."

The outfit indicated is a simple combination of a pastel pink hooded jacket over a yellow t-shirt, combined with a light blue denim mini-skirt.

*I then notice the price of the set.*

"Clothes are so expensive....good thing money's not an issue! Just the skirt and jacket alone would be enough, as you've already got a matching t-shirt on."

**Footnote: My knowledge of names for female clothing items is really limited. ;_; I've seen tons of cute outfits in animes, but I can never place a name to the items that make them up.**

Saiga vanished down the chute, and moments later I followed after her. Landing behind her, I put a comforting limb on her shoulder as she mustered herself to fight the skeletons. Another limb went up, smashing away one of the skeletons as Saiga engaged the other two.

Once they were finished: "Good job. We'll make a proper warrior woman out of you yet. If you need a potion, drink it." Leading the way, we headed off back into the darkness, up the slightly inclined passageway. As we neared the top, still not really able to see, Saiga could feel the cold touch of a wraith reaching out of the tunnel wall, starting to drain her energy, accompanied by a horrific screech that pierced the silence. 

Upon seeing the bots system failure the Guardian speeds into the littles girls room and slams the door behind her in an attempt to save her own clothes. And if the floor wasn't already covered in the stuff you would be able to see a puddle of pee coming out from under the door which then opens slowly, and out walks the Guardian who's face would be beat red if it wasn't already painted snow white "do not cry! For.......You are no longer alone." She says gesturing to her soaked red and white leggings "you may use the washroom to.....clean up, if you wish"

"HEY LOOK, SHE FLOODED HYRULES DESERT!" A member of the crowd calls from behind having finally caught up to there entertainer for tonight, they all appear to have bursted into laughter "Welp, you did it kid" I say walking out of the crowd "you made them laugh, even if it was unintentional, they all think think this is part of a joke you see, still, that's quite an accomplishment, your gonna go far in this biz kid, I just know it! Why don't we head home, after you clean up of course." But that will have to wait as the Guardian has taken the bathroom and has been there sense the crowd showed up. Giggles then comes out of the crowd with a new pair of leggings, a new skirt, and some heart print panties to give her. She gives O.M.O.R.A a thumbs up on her way back out.