AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Recommended Posts

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmthh.... Harder~
*She bucks her hips a bit, pressing into your hand some more, as she gives you a naughty grin*
Wynnda: Bet you could get a much firmer push if I was laying down....

[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 83%, thanks to the shove.]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: I...I was going to say pop, but...but..but yes... It's an accurate...stst....st...stst...Statement..!
*She finally crosses both legs over another, and bends, letting out a sharp groan*
Eoria; Ohhhh... Ohhhh it's bad...! It's very bad..! I'm hitting my limit....!!!! Where's a bathroom? I'm gonna pop..!

[Eoria's urges have climbed to 85%.... She's in dire straits]

@KozmoFox

Kozuko: Mmmm... There are a few here that could do... I'll need to figure out which one later.
*She signs books, and does various greets as you call attention to the line, prompting her to glance... and lightly avert her gaze*
Kozuko: Yeah... This mall's always crowded, and packed... 'Specially the bathrooms. Unless you can get one of the smaller stores to let you in, you're stuck on a ten to thirty minute wait to piss..... Well, unless you're a guy, and go in the men's of course...
*She goes back to signing, but you can see her legs pressed together...Trying to not recollect past events, even as the phantom pangs from yesteryear plague her piddle pot still*
[Kozuko's urges have gone up to 62%. It seems her memories make her bladder worse.]

@Melificentfan

Penny: ohhh yeah it can be! It's not all fighting and slashin and cutting! Sometimes, you gotta defeat monsters through modesty...! Like that one vampiress... Just needed a few swats on the bottom, and a firm reprimand. Easy peazy.

*Penny's urges have climbed from 42 to.....51%!]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: M..Mmmmnn.. You're just saying that, Onii-chan...
*You can feel the heat coming off of her cheeks from a prominent blush, but she gets cozy in your lap, nibbling at the popcorn, and sipping at her drink as she continues to describe the movie to you, excitedly*
Youmu: And then, at this point, he shows off that he's learned how to really tame the dragons! To the point he's outperforming everyone in the viking class, despite his less-than-imposing stature, and....

*She keeps talking, giving you a play-by-play, with her own little descriptions as she picks up some popcorn, turning her head*
Youmu: Say 'Ahh' Onii-chan!

[Youmu's urges have gone up to 15%]

@etoile

Juuni: but....But... Mmmnnghh... Nnghh...
*She grunts, and groans... before her body finally slacks, and she lets out a LOUD sigh of relief.... A gushing torrent of lewd, clear piddle cascades down her thighs, trickling into the floor, and all over the seat.... As several, crackling toots herald the release from the other end. She's still learned forward, grunting with every other breath as her body completely sullies itself.... Though, judging by her flushed face, she's more relieved than embarrassed at this point*
Juuni: Ohhnnn.... nnnngh...Nnn.... Ohhhn...

@Imouto Bouquet

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Koneko...

*You are lead to a Contextual room, where a familiar, orange-haired girl is waiting for you, her fingers entwined with one another*

Chiwa: Mmm-Mmm~ A little bird told me you were going to help me with my.....Education in matters most Omo-rial?
*She gives a playful, sly grin as she gestures..The room opening up to look like a small city*
Chiwa: Well, I imagine it'll start with something to drink.... So, pick me out something good, Koneko!

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmmm! Relaxing, watching shows, eating, and drinking? Yuno can do that much at least.
*She takes a bite of a Taco, and starts drinking slightly, gesturing at a remote*
Yuno: Yuno will let you pick what to watch! Yuno is feeling quite lazy tonight as well...

[Yuno's urges are at 20%, and climb at a 5% Clip]

@Night Rain

Ellie: M..Mmmthh... I could probably...
*She blushes as you press on the diaper itself, lightly starting to pant as she quivers*
Ellie: Y..you want me to... While you're touching it..? I...I mean...I mean, I can...I can try, if you want.... But...But only if you're sure..
*She still seems flushed, but judging by the way she's squirming in place, holding may not be an option for her anymore*

Ellie: L...last chance to back out, before it gets..warm...and wet....

@daveshuyi

Elena: Hmmmpth.. Thank you, I guess...' Elena calls, taking the water with a fake pout... Though she's quite grateful indeed.
*She unscrews the lid, and starts to drink from the bottle, before turning back to you, and holding out the bottle*
Elena: You look like you could use a drink too... Ju..just don't get any funny ideas about indirect kisses, or anything...' She starts, stammering at the implication as she glances around to avoid eye contact.

*She shifts her eyes as she narrates, offering you a drink of the water...As she tries to change the subject*
Elena: So...where are you taking me today? Elena asks, as if unaware that you determine this entire world, and where we'll be going at any given moment....

@Keita123

Wynn: Nnngh...Nnn... I wouldn't..mind that... But... But we'll be missing the movie...
*Despite her comments, she's still rubbing her stomach slightly, and crossing her legs slightly*
Wynn: And.... Oh..I don't know what I'll do if there's a line...

*She softly groans...and you hear another brrrrrrrrrrt ring out through the seat*
[Wynn's urges are at 62%. Perhaps going to a bathroom will ease the rate? Or...if it's occupied, it may make the need worse...]

@Imouto Bouquet

[Menu for Koneko]

1. Copious bottles of water. [Plenty of liquid to relieve, but without a lot of flavor to it.] [0AB]

2. Several cans of Soda. [Pep you up, and your bladder. Sugary sweet, that raises urges a little faster] ]2AB]

3. Tons of Tea. [Some special tea that's been promoted to make you relax easier.. But in reality, it's just a potent Diuretic] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Naughty Preparation! Turns out, Chiwa was already holding a considerable amount, neglecting the need for any buildup...Though, it might lead to an untimely, full release.......In which case, she has a single drop of some strange blue candy....] [4AB]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*sees her blushing and rightly runs my fingers over the front*

"Yes I'd like that please"

*Presses on it more firmly*

"Thank you"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmm...Mmmthh... Mmm... A..Ahh... Ahhh...!
*She tenses, and bites her lower lip a bit... But soon, her whole body starts to shiver, and relax in the seat, as she leans back*
Ellie: A.aaaah....Ahhhhhh....Ahhh... Ohhhh.. Ohhhh, it's....It's coming out...
*Her face blushes bright red, as a quiet hissing sound can be heard....The padding protecting her modesty starting to swell slightly.... then, quickly grow warm, and wet*

Ellie: Ohhh... Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh, I'm doing it....I'm actually pe..peeing... in a diaper... Ohhhnnnnn..... It's w,,warmer than I thought.. And... And.....
Mmm......
*Her eyes lightly flutter closed as she relaxes, the hissing slowly growing louder...as she starts to pee in the diaper, full force*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the third time she farted. Her need must be really bad indeed.

Mark couldn't help but find her plight really cute. The way she squirmed on her seat was simply adorable.

"It's up to you. If you feel you can last, then feel free to continue holding."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Th-that's it..." Carefully, I hug her, petting her hair lightly. "There you go... l-let it all out... It's okay, honey..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That's it let it all out imagine Dawn doing this"

*I feel as the padding grows warm and wet presses on it to show i'm enjoying it*

"There will be many more times like this in the future. Think of this as a testing ground for thing to come with Mia."

*rubs the warm front*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She nods chuckling "Vampires are a crazy bunch but if you give them a firm hand and some blood then you will be doing good"she says with a grin as she looks at penny 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I watch her. "Ohh... I think I remember seeing it on the map." I lead the way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay! Let's play magic!

The game starts out with a bit of set-up. We play our lands. Bouncy drops a small creature which I easily destroy with a well-timed shock. We do some minor taunting back and forth, with Bouncy hinting I shouldn't have wasted my spell on a measly 2/2.

The first creature I play is a mystic that is able to create little birds. Bouncy binds it down, but not before I'm able to make one bird.

I untap, and take the opportunity to attack Bouncy for 1 damage, with a Lightning Strike spell ready to aim at her life total at the end of her next turn. Unless Bouncy acts, she will reach 16 life very soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hang on Youmu's every word, smiling at her excited narration, enjoying how different her exuberant delivery is compared to the usually calm delivery typical of the professionally done descriptive audio I've encountered and appreciating how much more lively action scenes feel with her providing the play-by-play.

I'm caught a bit off guard by her suddenly shifting in my lap and asking me to open my mouth, but curious as to what the little cutie is up to, I decide to play along for now, my bearded chin dropping as the tip of my tongue pushes my lower lip outward, though I stay quiet as I wait, mostly expecting to just recieve a few pieces of popcorn, but a part of me hoping Youmu has a pleasant surprise in store for me.

Also, a bit of self-description I'm not sure how to work into the first person style I've decided to adopt here:
I've got shoulder length brown hair, somewhat messy and thinning in front with wispy bangs, a full beard and mustache, both slightly overgrown, all brown as far as I know. I usually have my eyes closed, so I'll save that detail for if Youmu asks to see my eyes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

let's finish our tacos for now...* I smile to Yuno * that  Peppers us great, I can feel It burning really hard, are Yuno okay with that?! I'll take some bottles of water to us just in case * I get up and pick up some bottles of water, lemonade and iced tea in the fridge * after that I think get can have some horror movie * I look a bit away * I hope Yuno does not care if I get scared, I'm a bit weak to the kind of movies... But I think Yuno might like it, and with some luck or chance there may be a scene of fear getting wet, it must be terrible to have a kind of accident like that, only to panic and if unable to control himself, Yuno already had that kind of accident ?! 

 

( A question to the author, It can be any character... Like If someone like about some character that Faust use in the omo idol, like Asuna, Sanni, Arya....It can be a opition of choice ? )

Edited by AkenoSama

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Arriving in the Contextual Room, I am greeted by Chiwa. The scenery shifts and changes to that of a Small City.*

"Quite the tease you are, Chiwa. It's good to see that you're still as mischievous as usual. I wasn't expecting you to be willing to go through this in a public setting."

*I appraise Chiwa's outfit, seeing how well it would fit with the planned activities.*

"Let's start you off with something small, just to tingle your tank. Wouldn't want to rush, after all."
*Purchase Several Cans of Soda for 2AB (8AB left)*
"While you're filling up, let's just enjoy the sights and plan out what you might want to use. It goes without saying, but peeing in a toilet is not allowed. I think we should start with Window Shopping in the local mall." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smile. "Then let's finish this!" With an audio recorder, I hit play, and it played a high volume of waterfalls as I press harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*waves a tentacle, and the room changes to a damp dungeony type area, the place barely lit by one flickering torch on the wall

"This way." 

Saiga didn't get very far following into the darkness before there was a clicking sound and the ground opened underneath her. The trapdoor dropped her in a short fall, the room below better lit than the darkness above. Two magical lights flickering on the walls gave a clear view of the trio of menacing skeletons holding swords that looked like they were dripping with venom.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As O.M.O.R.A makes her way down the colorful corridors of the studio she finds the toilets with a figiting female clown in front of them.

Appon spotting the bot she stops but her hips still wiggle just a bit "WELCOME IT IS I THE PORCELAIN GUARDIAN! If you wish to access the rooms behind me you must answer three of my riddles correctly *AHEM* whats yellow, purple, and greedy all over!?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, this is really cool. I've never really participated in something like this, so please tell me if I do anything wrong! It also looks like this is a lot to keep track of, so if Faust wants me to wait until some of the other sessions have ended, by all means tell me. 

Name- Drenna 

Chosen Girl- Fauxst counts right? If not then Flan.

Interests- Pee desperation (particularly the squirming aspect of it) I also like orgasm denial/desperation

End Goal- Wetting or barely making it. I also wouldn't mind watching her please herself, only if she's comfortable with that, of course.

Something Nice- I've been a lurker for a super long time, so I've always read AuthorFaust's writing and interactive stories. You're a very creative and nice dude, and I hope life is treating you well.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What  we do in  that dark, warm theater is all depending on what you like... Also I don't think we need any of that theater food, it's all overpriced anyway. I brought you a special drink from home (character special.)  As we walk up to the ticket booth I let my hands run down the small of her back and land on her ass, which I give a few soft yet rough squeezes to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Dragon

Chosen Girl: Juuni (If taken someone of similar characteristics please)

Lewd Interests: Desperation & Wetting

End Goal: Wetting

Something Nice: I've been looking at your stuff a while and decided to join in on the interactive stories- which I like the idea a lot.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Keita123

Wynn: Nnn.. I'll.. I'll manage... for a bit longer, at least....
*She shifts in her seat a bit, starting to slowly cross her legs as well. It seems more than just gas is troubling her now..*
[Wynn's urges have climbed to 69%....But may be rising faster than she thinks...]

@etoile

Juuni: Mmmmghh... Mmmmthhhh.. Ohhh.. Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... S...sorry... Sorry, I thought I...I could make it....
*She blushes brightly, embarrassed....But, clearly comforted by your hug. She's sitting in a puddle and mess of her creation... But, in this moment, she feels at ease, despite that...*
*As you comfort her, the room Shimmers, as a voice calls to you*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm. I Hope you've enjoyed your session with Juuni Neptunia. Feel free to give her a review, any compliments.....And, if you like, choose another girl to take out on another event...If you desire.

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmmm... Mmmm.... You know...I think I'm going to like this very much...
*She still blushes brightly, but has a pleased smile on her face. The incident, and her usage of the diaper makes her flustered...But, she's clearly enjoyed the situation*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm. I hope you've enjoyed this session with Ellie. Feel free to pick a new girl, or a new scenario.....If you desire. Or, perhaps discuss things that pertain to some of our Commission works, maybe?

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm~Mmm~ Vampires can suck... but they can also suck, if you get what i mean, yeah?
*She nudges you slightly, and drinks some more, chuckling*
Penny: Sooooo, Wanna take me anywhere, or you just wanna sit here, and wait until I piss my pants? Cause, we can skip the foreplay if you just wanna play it like that.

[Penny's urges have climbed from 51....to 63%!]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ohhh... Ohhh.. Ohhh...! HurryHurryHurry!!!! I can feel it pounding away!
*She bounces, wiggles, and squirms in place as she follows you, swaying side to side as she turns, both hands buried in her skirt*
Eoria: Ahhh... Ahhh..! I think i felt something leak...!!! P..please tell me it's close!

[Eoria's urges have climbed to 95%! She's in danger of flooding!]

@DerivativeWings

Bouncy: Aha! So you've wasted strikes on my...bear, I think the term was? Well, no matter! I have another creature instead! Two, in fact! A Sacred Cat, and an Ajani's Pridemate!
*She lightly shifts as she starts to feel the first pings of damage....Though, the game is very much in your favor*

[Bouncy's need is co-related to her life total, with 0 life meaning....]

@daveshuyi

Elena: Mmm... A picnic sounds kind of nice... Even if it's with you..' Elena calls, with a teasing smirk, and a single raised eyebrow.
*She mimics said gesture, turning to face you*
Elena: So, what kind of picnic are we going to have? I hope you've brought plenty to eat, and or drink...' Elena asks, prodding you about the location, and contents of said picnic.
[Elena's urges have started at 20%, and go up at a 5% rate. Drinking more water, or mentioning urges may make her urges raise faster]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Mmmm! Here! A little sis Special!
*She pops several pieces of popcorn into your mouth... But, as you chew and nibble at the food.. You feel a soft pair of lips lightly brushing against yours as she snuggles against you some more*
Youmu: Mmm! Oh, and here's the part where he starts to talk about Toothless, and...
*She continues excitedly rambling about the movie...Nuzzling back against you as she does*

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmm.. Yuno actually quite likes scary movies! Though, she's not actually too scared of them.....
*She continues eating, starting to drink some water and such too to keep from choking on the tacos*
Yuno: Yuno is unnaturally brave when it comes to these kind of things. They're just movies, after all! Yuno knows plenty of people don't like them... But, Yuno'll be here to protect you! So long as you mind your manners, of course.
*She holds up a finger in a playful reprimand, trying to make sure you behave*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Anyone that Faust has written.. That does not belong to other people... Such as Lillica.

@Imouto Bouquet

Chiwa: Mmmm~? Soda's good...
*She takes a can, and cracks it...starting to drink it quickly, pacing around with you as you decide on where to head*
Chiwa: The local mall, hm? That sounds good. Can look at the fountains.. Can get some more drinks... Can get some spare clothes in case I 'accidentally' manage to 'accident' a bit more than I'd want.
*She gives a playful grin, pacing around close after you...Not giving you much space, but allowing you to pick where she goes*

[Chiwa's urges have started at 20%, and rise at a 5% rate. Talking about omo, or otherwise pushing drinks might give her a little boost of Urge]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmthhh~<3 Mmmm.. Ohhh.. A lovely noise.... And a...
*She buckles her hips, shifting*
Wynnda: Mmm..a... A good push..
*She doesn't look like she's at her breaking point... But, as she gives a grin, the front of her shorts starting to darken*
Wynnda: Mmmmthh~<3 Ohhhh.. Ohhh...It's getting warm..... I'm going....! I'm going in my pants...! And...I don't...
*She lets out a sweet moaaaaaaaaan, gripping your hand, and lowering it*
Wynnda: I don't think I can stop it. ❤️

@blooper

Saiga: Alright.. I'll try to keep up with...
*She hears the clicking.. and winces*
Saiga: That sounds like a trap... Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!
*She falls through, and lands roughly, glancing up as she sees the skeletons....flinching*
Saiga: Ah... Ah...! Shit....!
*She raises the Morningstar to strike... The sudden shock spiking her urges*
[Saiga's urges have risen from 42% to 59%!!!! More close calls may lead to something else to start..]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A: What is...yellow...purple...and...And...And...Greedy..?
*She pauses for a moment, her legs pressed together as her eyes widen, and then revert.....Her body conroting in a tensed, agonized writhe*
O.M.O.R.A.: I....believe there is a figure...know...known as....W...Wario who fits...that..desc....rip...tion..?
*She winces..... A sort of message appearing on her monitor.... As her dark shorts get...slightly darker for a few moments*

[O.M.O.R.A.'s Bladder capacity has reached over 100%! Liquid Waste expulsion is imminent.]

@drenna

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm.. Of course she counts. As would if someone were to request one of our limited male characters. But, right this way....
*You are lead down a hallway...a familiar, buxom girl in a white, modest outfit is seen*

Fauxstus: M..Mm.. Hello there! I..figured I could dress in a way that you seemed fit. I.I'm comfortable with anything you could think up..So, feel free to pick out any outfit you want for me!
*She smiles lightly, but seems earnest in her offer. She's absurdly curvy...Wide hips, with an ample bust. If you're not careful, she might pop out of her outfit*

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmmthhh... Mmmm.. Fair enough...
*She takes a long swig of the drink, lightly hopping up as you squeeze her ass, turning her head around with a playful, if naughty smirk*
Marisa: Mmm...Mmm... Careful, Bee. If you keep working me up like this, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to behave much longer...
[Marisa is now Susceptible to any verbal commands, in a whisper. Your words are her command...Whether she wants it, or not.]

[Marisa's bladder starts at 30% as it stands...regardless of commands.]

@xXDragoneelXx

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmmm... Juuni should be free in just a few moments. Feel free to pick out some drinks, or something that you may want with her... And go ahead and plot out a location....

[Menu for Dragon]

1. Water Bottles. [Raises Urges slowly, but reliable] [0AB]

2. Copious Amounts of Soda. [Raises urges at a moderate rate, and adds a little bit of energy.] [2AB]

3. Energy Drink: [May be a bit much for the unprepared, and can spike a bladder urge rapidly] [3AB]

4. Character Special: [A special drink that, on top of prominently bloating a bladder... may also make the drink-ee very susceptible to teasing about their urges.... And or have a harder time fighting it back if you keep pressuring them...] [4AB]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Alright then, if you say so..." Mark replied, looking at her worryingly for a few moments before turning his attention back to the movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She chuckles "I bet they suck good to they use there tongues nice and good" she says with a grin "Lets go take a walk on the beach Penny" she says looking at her

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.