Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

"Perhaps"
*Sees as she giggles and smiles, feels a nice warm feeling on the inside."
"That's why I like it so much, holds a nice place in my heart. Much like how the commissioned Pokemon stories I've had done for me do to."
*Leans closer to get a better look sets his glass down on the table. Reachs out with a hand to try and touch it but stops himself."
"How, about some spaghetti? I wouldn't want something like that to happen to your stomach a girl a cute as you doesn't  deserve to suffer through that horrible stuff."
*Watches as she smiles.*
"Maybe.. I like what you're wearing now it matches your hair. Dawn is a cutey but so are some of the others girls I like."

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

Name: Bee (She/Her)

Chosen girl: Uhm I don't know the names of any of them.. I'm sorry. Maybe someone teasing and flirty?

Lewd Interests: Desperation, public wetting, public touching, teasing

End Goal: Making her wet and orgasm in public

Something NiceI've really really enjoyed all your stories that I've read, I  think they're very well written and have amazing detail that makes me feel like I'm in the stories.

Formatting for a Date: [What you will fill out on your Entry]

Name: What do you wish to be called by the staff? [If not specified, they will refer to you by your Screen Name. Yuno's house weekend, homemade spicy tacos night.
 Chosen Girl: Yuno
 Lewd Interests:  Extremely desperation ( Tummy and tinkle ), tummy problem, unluck girl, tingh stuck belt.                                                                                                                     End Goal: Using the child potty                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Something Nice: Yuno is a wonderful girl always striving to please the people she likes (usually it's just Faust but okay lol) still yes being always very lively and friendly with everyone. As much Faust is a brilliant writer always having the most varied and fun ideas, it is always fun to follow the stories.

[Menus will be provided based on your selections, after choosing a girl. Your AuthorBucks will be tallied there as well]

"The guild always pays a standard rate, if gold coins is a thing you can spend. I'm sure one of the members would be happy to pay you with information or parts or help upgrading your arm instead, she works on magical constructs for them. As far as lifting heavy things, well, we might have need of that. In the meantime, take this." *hands over a morningstar and two bottles of yellow liquid "You seem like a blunt weapon type girl. Should be easy enough to use, and you'll have plenty of force behind it. The place is filled with wraiths and skeletons and that sort of thing, so you'll need something special to hurt the ghostly ones. That's a disrupting weapon, it'll be effective against then. Try not to get touched, they sap the life energy from you. The potions will heal you." 

"If you're done eating, we can go. It'll be pretty dark most of the time, so stay alert."

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ooooh!
*She darts forward, and takes a sample, starting to drink it*
Eoria: Mmm! You can really taste the additives!
[Eoria's urges have gone up to 64%]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm! So, what kind of challenge do you have for me? Need me to pose? Need me to stretch? Or, were you wanting a nice, long hard look at me?
*She grins, squeezing her arms around her breasts to emphasize them*

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm! You got it!
*She reaches into her bag, and pulls out two bottles of some...crimson fluid*
Penny: It's best if done al in one gulp. Otherwise, it'll knock you flat on your ass.
*She takes the bottle, and chugs it down expertly. You can smell it has a fruity aroma, and it's crazy sweet... Even if it's got an insanely bitter aftertaste for a few moments*
Penny: So, where to, Lindz?
[Penny's urges have started at 30%, and rise by 9%. You can add to this by mentioning piddle in your reply*

@Night Rain

Ellie: Spaghetti, hm? I'd like that.
*A comically large plate is presented before you by the attendant, with all of the appropriate utensils laid out for the two of you to try*
Ellie: Mmm... TIme to dig in!
*She starts to work on a section, lightly flushing when you compliment her outfit*
Ellie: Ehehe.... Thanks.
Ellie: So, what other girls do you like, hm? It's okay, you can tell me.

[Ellie's Urges have gone up to 72%, and steadily rising. She may be at the rate you ask her more directly about her need..]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

AttendantAuthorFaust: Well, we'll see how she feels about the scene in general, before writing anything off. Right this way, sir...
*You are lead down a hallway by the hand...And, taken into a room. By the time you hear a door close though, a voice calls out to you*

Youmu: We're finally home, Onii-chan. It's been a long day, so I'm ready to lay back and relax...
*She nuzzles into your hand, keeping to where you can feel her at all times*
Youmu: Though, I could use a drink....

@etoile

Juuni: H..hurry...Hurry...HUR-
*The car's brakes slam the car to a stop, and she's pressed up against your arm. As she is nearly flung forward, you see her face pale*
Juuni: A..Aaaahhhhh...!
A short, but telling Brrrrrrrttttpp, coupled with the way she holds her butt up off the seat even as the car comes to a stop tells you all you need to know, the girl's face going from pale, to flushed in a moment*
Juuni: P...please...please...PLEASE tell me we're...We're next to..a rest stop...! I...I..I...

[Juuni's urges are at Critical. She's not going to make it any longer]

@DerivativeWings

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Wings.

*You are lead down a hall, into what looks like a familiar card shop... a familiar girl waving out to you*
Bouncy; Ah hey! Wings! It's good to see you! Come on, sit with me!
*She's wearing her school uniform, and gesturing at the seat in front of her on the table. She's got her cards lightly strewn about, and looks like she's about to finish a deck*
Bouncy: It'll be nice to play against you... Oh, but could you grab me a drink or something first?

@pantywetter199

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Bee.
*You are lead down a hall, where a Blonde haired girl, with a witch's outfit grins, waving her hand*

Marisa: Mmmm.. Hey there, stranger! The Name's Marisa, but you can call me Mari. Someone tells me you wanted to touch up on another girl in public? If you're looking for someone naughty, I'm your gal. Just don't complain if my hands get struck with wanderlust myself...
*She grins, lightly flexing her fingers in a squeezing motion*
Marisa: So, where are we headed, Bee?

@AkenoSama

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Akeno...
*You are lead into a hall, that leads to the inside of a spacious home, as Yuno peeks around the corner*

Yuno: Ahhh! Hello, Akeno! Yuno almost has some dinner ready, so feel free to find a seat anywhere!
*She's wearing a pair of blue jean shorts, and a loose, pink sweatshirt.*
Yuno: So, what should Yuno eat tonight, Akeno?

@blooper

Saiga: A morningstar, hm? I think I can manage that. We'll discuss payment when we get back..
*She takes a last bite, pockets the bottles, and gives a nod*
Saiga: Alright then... Lead the way!

[Saiga's urges are at 42%, and climb at a 7% Clip

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I...I apologize..! I am not practiced at this...Humor thing..
*She grabs the wrapper as it is tossed, and looks to it, her legs lightly crossing as she feels her waters hit a dangerous level*
O.M.O.R.A.: Um...where can I....find a...place to empty my waters? I...am getting to a dangerous level..

[O.M.O.R.A.'s water levels are at 83%, and raise at a 10% clip due to the switch.]

@Keita123

Wynn: Yeah....Yeah... It's gotta be tough, having to do so... Not to mention, if they have to re-shoot the scene....
*You can feel another ffffrt through the seat, as she shifts awkwardly, her hand cupping her stomach*
Wynn: I don't know if I could live having to do accident after accident, for the sake of entertaining others...

[Wynn's urges are at 50% and climbing at a 5% clip. Her body seems quite gassy..]

[Menu for: Jeffery]
1, Glass of water. [Raises urges slowly in your partner... Though with Youmu...] [0AB]
2. Glass of Juice. [Raises urges at a moderate pace in your partner. Though, with Youmu...] [2AB]
3. Can of Soda. [Raises urges at a swift rate. Though, with Youmu...] [3AB]
Character Special: [A special drink that Youmu processes..at a normal speed. Allows Youmu to hold for longer than normal] [4AB]

[Menu for: Derivative Wings]

1. Water Bottle. [Raises piddle urges slowly.] [0AB]

2. Can of Soda [Raises piddle urges moderately] [2AB]

3. Energy Drink! [Raises piddle urges swiftly.] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Ties Bouncy's urges to her life total in Magic. Lower life total means higher desperation, and if she loses...] [4AB]

[Menu for Akeno]

1. Nothing Fancy! [Just Tacos as it were. Raises urges at a steady rate] [0AB]

2. Some extra meat! [Raises tummy urges a bit quicker.] [2AB]

3. Some extra everything! [Raises both urges much faster] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Fills Yuno to the breaking point.... But, instead of trying to find her a place, you try to help her relax enough to go where you please] [4AB]

@Jeffery Mewtamer Yes, the quick change option is available to customers as well.

@Mydnyght68

[Currently occupied List]

O.M.O.R.A.: [RoboticReject]
Juuni Neptunia: [Etoile]
Ellie Troit: [Night Rain]

Wynnda: [Lethalty60]
Kozuko: [KozmoFox]
Chloe Von Einzbern: [LumiereS2]
Wynn: [Keita123]
Penny: [Melificentfan]
Saiga: [blooper]
Eoria: [Gemgirl]
MIsaka: [daveshuyi]
Marisa: [Pantywetter199]
Yuno: [AkenoSama]

[Available]
[Anyone that has been written by Faust: On Request]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm~? How long It takes to hold?
*She smirks, and presses into you*
Wynnda: So, you basically want me to hold it...and hold it.. and holllllld it, until i just can't squirm my hips....Squeeze my thighs.. and hold myself anymore.... And it all just....
*she leans in, dropping her voice to a whisper*
Gushes out?

[Wynnda's urges are at 43%, and climbing at a 5% clip.]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Without moving? Ohhh, but that's sooooooo dull! Do you really just want me to stand here, and wait until it gets bad?
*She gives a playful smirk, a hand lightly resting on your chest*
Wynnda; Or, do you want me to give you a bit more of a show, while my bladder fills up? I mean, if you just want me to stand hands at side, and let you stare at my tits or ass, that's fine too... Just saying.. Could be a great opportunity!

[Wynnda's urges are at 48%]

@Night Rain

Ellie: Ehehehe... Thank you.
*She blushes a bit, going a bit pink as she keeps eating, listening to you list off some girls*
Ellie: Ah, I'd like to meet em!
*She lightly pauses as you ask how she's doing, lightly shifting her hips*
Ellie: It's...getting kind of bad. I can feel it wanting to come out...

[Ellie's urges are at 79%.]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm... Niagra falls. A lot of gushing water...Ceaselessly splashing about around the ground...Pooling at your feet...
*She grins, and spreads her legs, putting her hands on her hips*
Wynnda: Bet you wish I was already making like that....Just ceaselessly pissing all over myself.... Noisily... Splashing everywhere.... Ohh, but it's not even close to that bad yet! Maybe if you took us there....

[Wynnda's urges are at 53%. Perhaps changing the scenery to someplace with watery noises will rise this urge]

@daveshuyi

AttendantAuthorFaust: You can call her what you like, or she can call you whatever you like. Though, no matter what her name is, the third person person narration thing seems to be a glitch. Just mention which you'd prefer, and we'll see what we can do.

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm...! Ooooh, now that's a location change!
*She gives a light twist, making a motion like she's crossing her legs for a moment, before snapping them back to the parted posture of before*
Wynnda: Mmm.. Gallons and Gallons... It'd practically be an ocean if anything could catch it all..

[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 60%. It seems the watery scenery has given her a one-time spike in urge....]