AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Recommended Posts

"Perhaps"
*Sees as she giggles and smiles, feels a nice warm feeling on the inside."
"That's why I like it so much, holds a nice place in my heart. Much like how the commissioned Pokemon stories I've had done for me do to."
*Leans closer to get a better look sets his glass down on the table. Reachs out with a hand to try and touch it but stops himself."
"How, about some spaghetti? I wouldn't want something like that to happen to your stomach a girl a cute as you doesn't  deserve to suffer through that horrible stuff."
*Watches as she smiles.*
"Maybe.. I like what you're wearing now it matches your hair. Dawn is a cutey but so are some of the others girls I like."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Jeffery is fine, but if she's not too weirded out, I'd like my girl to call me Onii-chan or Big Brother for this session.
Chosen Girl: Youmu Konpaku
Lewd Interests: Pee desperation, cuddling in front of the tv, gentle, possibly intimate caresses, roleplayed sibling incest if she's not too bothered.
Endgoal: Depends on how far she's willing to go. Creaming her cunny as I give her a mind blowing orgasm and she pees uncontrollably would be amazing, and failing that, making her cum so hard she wets would be great whether or not she reciprocates the pleasure, but I'd be willing to settle for her having an accident where I can hear or feel it or carrying her to the toilet just in time if she wants to keep things relatively innocent.
Something good: I've heard Youmu-chan is a real cutie. *Gives her a head pat before placing my hand on her shoulder so she can lead me to the room.* I hope Youmu-chan will take good care of her blind big brother for the evening.

Question to author Faust: Is that quick wardrobe change also available to the clients?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Oh...!" I feign shock. "Um...sure, just hold on a moment longer... Excuse me..."

It's obviously too quiet to hear. I try again...

"E-excuse me!!"

The driver gets startled and brakes suddenly! I fling a hand in front of Juuni to keep her head from hitting the seat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to hang out with Bouncy and play magic o.o

Such an individually catering interactive, it's like a mass-RP o.o

Edited by DerivativeWings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Bee (She/Her)

Chosen girl: Uhm I don't know the names of any of them.. I'm sorry. Maybe someone teasing and flirty?

Lewd Interests: Desperation, public wetting, public touching, teasing

End Goal: Making her wet and orgasm in public

Something NiceI've really really enjoyed all your stories that I've read, I  think they're very well written and have amazing detail that makes me feel like I'm in the stories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 Formatting for a Date: [What you will fill out on your Entry]

 Name: What do you wish to be called by the staff? [If not specified, they will refer to you by your Screen Name. Yuno's house weekend, homemade spicy tacos night.
 Chosen Girl: Yuno
 Lewd Interests:  Extremely desperation ( Tummy and tinkle ), tummy problem, unluck girl, tingh stuck belt.                                                                                                                     End Goal: Using the child potty                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Something Nice: Yuno is a wonderful girl always striving to please the people she likes (usually it's just Faust but okay lol) still yes being always very lively and friendly with everyone. As much Faust is a brilliant writer always having the most varied and fun ideas, it is always fun to follow the stories.

[Menus will be provided based on your selections, after choosing a girl. Your AuthorBucks will be tallied there as well]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The guild always pays a standard rate, if gold coins is a thing you can spend. I'm sure one of the members would be happy to pay you with information or parts or help upgrading your arm instead, she works on magical constructs for them. As far as lifting heavy things, well, we might have need of that. In the meantime, take this." *hands over a morningstar and two bottles of yellow liquid "You seem like a blunt weapon type girl. Should be easy enough to use, and you'll have plenty of force behind it. The place is filled with wraiths and skeletons and that sort of thing, so you'll need something special to hurt the ghostly ones. That's a disrupting weapon, it'll be effective against then. Try not to get touched, they sap the life energy from you. The potions will heal you." 

"If you're done eating, we can go. It'll be pretty dark most of the time, so stay alert."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*The crowd gets a bit antsy*

"GET ON WITH IT"

then a clown throws a gum wrapper with a joke on it at O.M.O.R.A

Edited by Robotic Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah, it's quite interesting indeed," Mark replied. "I feel bad for the girls though, having accidents like that. It must be really embarrassing for them."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(I wanna try this out, but I have no idea who's available and who's taken. I'd suggest having such a list, but it would be a pain in the ass to update, I bet.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ooooh!
*She darts forward, and takes a sample, starting to drink it*
Eoria: Mmm! You can really taste the additives!
[Eoria's urges have gone up to 64%]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm! So, what kind of challenge do you have for me? Need me to pose? Need me to stretch? Or, were you wanting a nice, long hard look at me?
*She grins, squeezing her arms around her breasts to emphasize them*

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm! You got it!
*She reaches into her bag, and pulls out two bottles of some...crimson fluid*
Penny: It's best if done al in one gulp. Otherwise, it'll knock you flat on your ass.
*She takes the bottle, and chugs it down expertly. You can smell it has a fruity aroma, and it's crazy sweet... Even if it's got an insanely bitter aftertaste for a few moments*
Penny: So, where to, Lindz?
[Penny's urges have started at 30%, and rise by 9%. You can add to this by mentioning piddle in your reply*

 

@Night Rain

Ellie: Spaghetti, hm? I'd like that.
*A comically large plate is presented before you by the attendant, with all of the appropriate utensils laid out for the two of you to try*
Ellie: Mmm... TIme to dig in!
*She starts to work on a section, lightly flushing when you compliment her outfit*
Ellie: Ehehe.... Thanks.
Ellie: So, what other girls do you like, hm? It's okay, you can tell me.

[Ellie's Urges have gone up to 72%, and steadily rising. She may be at the rate you ask her more directly about her need..]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

AttendantAuthorFaust: Well, we'll see how she feels about the scene in general, before writing anything off. Right this way, sir...
*You are lead down a hallway by the hand...And, taken into a room. By the time you hear a door close though, a voice calls out to you*

Youmu: We're finally home, Onii-chan. It's been a long day, so I'm ready to lay back and relax...
*She nuzzles into your hand, keeping to where you can feel her at all times*
Youmu: Though, I could use a drink....

@etoile

Juuni: H..hurry...Hurry...HUR-
*The car's brakes slam the car to a stop, and she's pressed up against your arm. As she is nearly flung forward, you see her face pale*
Juuni: A..Aaaahhhhh...!
*
A short, but telling Brrrrrrrttttpp, coupled with the way she holds her butt up off the seat even as the car comes to a stop tells you all you need to know, the girl's face going from pale, to flushed in a moment*
Juuni: P...please...please...PLEASE tell me we're...We're next to..a rest stop...! I...I..I...

[Juuni's urges are at Critical. She's not going to make it any longer]

@DerivativeWings

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Wings.

*You are lead down a hall, into what looks like a familiar card shop... a familiar girl waving out to you*
Bouncy; Ah hey! Wings! It's good to see you! Come on, sit with me!
*She's wearing her school uniform, and gesturing at the seat in front of her on the table. She's got her cards lightly strewn about, and looks like she's about to finish a deck*
Bouncy: It'll be nice to play against you... Oh, but could you grab me a drink or something first?

@pantywetter199

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Bee.
*You are lead down a hall, where a Blonde haired girl, with a witch's outfit grins, waving her hand*

Marisa: Mmmm.. Hey there, stranger! The Name's Marisa, but you can call me Mari. Someone tells me you wanted to touch up on another girl in public? If you're looking for someone naughty, I'm your gal. Just don't complain if my hands get struck with wanderlust myself...
*She grins, lightly flexing her fingers in a squeezing motion*
Marisa: So, where are we headed, Bee?

@AkenoSama

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Akeno...
*You are lead into a hall, that leads to the inside of a spacious home, as Yuno peeks around the corner*

Yuno: Ahhh! Hello, Akeno! Yuno almost has some dinner ready, so feel free to find a seat anywhere!
*She's wearing a pair of blue jean shorts, and a loose, pink sweatshirt.*
Yuno: So, what should Yuno eat tonight, Akeno?

@blooper

Saiga: A morningstar, hm? I think I can manage that. We'll discuss payment when we get back..
*She takes a last bite, pockets the bottles, and gives a nod*
Saiga: Alright then... Lead the way!

[Saiga's urges are at 42%, and climb at a 7% Clip

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I...I apologize..! I am not practiced at this...Humor thing..
*She grabs the wrapper as it is tossed, and looks to it, her legs lightly crossing as she feels her waters hit a dangerous level*
O.M.O.R.A.: Um...where can I....find a...place to empty my waters? I...am getting to a dangerous level..

[O.M.O.R.A.'s water levels are at 83%, and raise at a 10% clip due to the switch.]

@Keita123

Wynn: Yeah....Yeah... It's gotta be tough, having to do so... Not to mention, if they have to re-shoot the scene....
*You can feel another ffffrt through the seat, as she shifts awkwardly, her hand cupping her stomach*
Wynn: I don't know if I could live having to do accident after accident, for the sake of entertaining others...

[Wynn's urges are at 50% and climbing at a 5% clip. Her body seems quite gassy..]

[Menu for: Jeffery]
1, Glass of water. [Raises urges slowly in your partner... Though with Youmu...] [0AB]
2. Glass of Juice. [Raises urges at a moderate pace in your partner. Though, with Youmu...] [2AB]
3. Can of Soda. [Raises urges at a swift rate. Though, with Youmu...] [3AB]
4.
Character Special: [A special drink that Youmu processes..at a normal speed. Allows Youmu to hold for longer than normal] [4AB]

[Menu for: Derivative Wings]

1. Water Bottle. [Raises piddle urges slowly.] [0AB]

2. Can of Soda [Raises piddle urges moderately] [2AB]

3. Energy Drink! [Raises piddle urges swiftly.] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Ties Bouncy's urges to her life total in Magic. Lower life total means higher desperation, and if she loses...] [4AB]

[Menu for Akeno]

1. Nothing Fancy! [Just Tacos as it were. Raises urges at a steady rate] [0AB]

2. Some extra meat! [Raises tummy urges a bit quicker.] [2AB]

3. Some extra everything! [Raises both urges much faster] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Fills Yuno to the breaking point.... But, instead of trying to find her a place, you try to help her relax enough to go where you please] [4AB]

 

@Jeffery Mewtamer Yes, the quick change option is available to customers as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mydnyght68

 

[Currently occupied List]

O.M.O.R.A.: [RoboticReject]
Juuni Neptunia: [Etoile]
Ellie Troit: [Night Rain]

Wynnda: [Lethalty60]
Kozuko: [KozmoFox]
Chloe Von Einzbern: [LumiereS2]
Wynn: [Keita123]
Penny: [Melificentfan]
Saiga: [blooper]
Eoria: [Gemgirl]
MIsaka: [daveshuyi]
Marisa: [Pantywetter199]
Yuno: [AkenoSama]

[Available]
[Anyone that has been written by Faust: On Request]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm~? How long It takes to hold?
*She smirks, and presses into you*
Wynnda: So, you basically want me to hold it...and hold it.. and holllllld it, until i just can't squirm my hips....Squeeze my thighs.. and hold myself anymore.... And it all just....
*she leans in, dropping her voice to a whisper*
Gushes out?

[Wynnda's urges are at 43%, and climbing at a 5% clip.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blushes very slightly more. "Kind of like that. Although I may provide a bonus for how long you can hold it without moving... while standing up."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Without moving? Ohhh, but that's sooooooo dull! Do you really just want me to stand here, and wait until it gets bad?
*She gives a playful smirk, a hand lightly resting on your chest*
Wynnda; Or, do you want me to give you a bit more of a show, while my bladder fills up? I mean, if you just want me to stand hands at side, and let you stare at my tits or ass, that's fine too... Just saying.. Could be a great opportunity!

[Wynnda's urges are at 48%]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah that shall work"

*Sees it brought in then starts to eat"

"I've always thought you were cute"

*thinks for a while*

"well for starters I like Serena, Moon and Miyu, how are you holding up?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nods. "Then how about thinking about some major water sources, like the Niagara Falls and such.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like everything aside from the name. would it be possible to change that? (maybe to something like elena or tohka). if not its fine

Edited by daveshuyi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Night Rain

Ellie: Ehehehe... Thank you.
*She blushes a bit, going a bit pink as she keeps eating, listening to you list off some girls*
Ellie: Ah, I'd like to meet em!
*She lightly pauses as you ask how she's doing, lightly shifting her hips*
Ellie: It's...getting kind of bad. I can feel it wanting to come out...

[Ellie's urges are at 79%.]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm... Niagra falls. A lot of gushing water...Ceaselessly splashing about around the ground...Pooling at your feet...
*She grins, and spreads her legs, putting her hands on her hips*
Wynnda: Bet you wish I was already making like that....Just ceaselessly pissing all over myself.... Noisily... Splashing everywhere.... Ohh, but it's not even close to that bad yet! Maybe if you took us there....

[Wynnda's urges are at 53%. Perhaps changing the scenery to someplace with watery noises will rise this urge]

@daveshuyi

AttendantAuthorFaust: You can call her what you like, or she can call you whatever you like. Though, no matter what her name is, the third person person narration thing seems to be a glitch. Just mention which you'd prefer, and we'll see what we can do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Let's see now..." Thinks hard about a new scenery with rushing water. "How about the geysers from Yellow Stone Park? I bet those would shoot thousands of galleons of water!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmm...! Ooooh, now that's a location change!
*She gives a light twist, making a motion like she's crossing her legs for a moment, before snapping them back to the parted posture of before*
Wynnda: Mmm.. Gallons and Gallons... It'd practically be an ocean if anything could catch it all..

[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 60%. It seems the watery scenery has given her a one-time spike in urge....]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Something like an ocean? You mean the four Oceans of the world, like Atlantic... Pacific... Indian... Arctic?" At each of the ocean names, I watch her reaction for each word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Are you alright?" Mark said to her with a worried look. "You seem to be distracted by something."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Magic! Let's go!"

I guess have a deck? If I get to pick I'd prefer something that matches up reasonably fairly against what Bouncy is bringing, ideally something that promotes a longer game without making a complete mess of things.

The special drink sounds like a cool time, I'd like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.