Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

I notice the flush creep onto her face once she's done with the drink. My heart beats a little harder than usual as I wrestle my attention away and feign ignorance.

"Hm? I-It feels fine in here to me. Oh, by the way, I also brought some snacks and something else to drink, if you want them." I say, holding up a 2-liter bottle of soda, two cups and a giant bag of chips. 

I walk over to the couch and set the snacks down. "I was thinking we could just play some Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, but if you have something else in mind, we can play that instead!"

With that, I pop open the soda and pour it into the two cups, the sound of rushing liquid filling the quiet room.

(I chose Mario Kart just because quite a few of the tracks have a lot of water-related imagery, and the track Sweet Sweet Canyon in particular literally has a giant lemonade lake. But if you can think of any other games that could agitate either of her needs more, you can go with them instead.)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

Chosen name: Ghostblade-sama

choice: I’ve no idea whose left so can I ask for a random girl (if all are taken I’d be ok with the first available one please) 

interests: wetting, desperation, purpose wetting, accidental wetting 

goal: wetting 

something nice: remember me? I’m the guy who asked you for a critique of my fiction series (^_^) I’m on hiatus now to think of ideas for new fiction ...... I’m also the guy who made the mistake of asking about the third-person thing (._.) .... I’m really trying not to look like an idiot. I still think you’re the best author on this website

*Consuming one more can of 'Several Cans of Soda', passing it over to Chiwa*

"If that's the case, then let's check out that store over there."
*I indicate a store on the map just a short distance away from the fountain Plaza*
"It's both close by and stocks lots of nice clothes. We'll check out the outfits in the window while you finish your drink."

*I lead the way towards the store, stopping just outside the main window to check out the clothes.*

"Oh, that one looks nice. I'm a huge fan of hooded jackets, and that mini-skirt looks cute."

The outfit indicated is a simple combination of a pastel pink hooded jacket over a yellow t-shirt, combined with a light blue denim mini-skirt.

*I then notice the price of the set.*

"Clothes are so expensive....good thing money's not an issue! Just the skirt and jacket alone would be enough, as you've already got a matching t-shirt on."

**Footnote: My knowledge of names for female clothing items is really limited. ;_; I've seen tons of cute outfits in animes, but I can never place a name to the items that make them up.**

Saiga vanished down the chute, and moments later I followed after her. Landing behind her, I put a comforting limb on her shoulder as she mustered herself to fight the skeletons. Another limb went up, smashing away one of the skeletons as Saiga engaged the other two.

Once they were finished: "Good job. We'll make a proper warrior woman out of you yet. If you need a potion, drink it." Leading the way, we headed off back into the darkness, up the slightly inclined passageway. As we neared the top, still not really able to see, Saiga could feel the cold touch of a wraith reaching out of the tunnel wall, starting to drain her energy, accompanied by a horrific screech that pierced the silence. 

Upon seeing the bots system failure the Guardian speeds into the littles girls room and slams the door behind her in an attempt to save her own clothes. And if the floor wasn't already covered in the stuff you would be able to see a puddle of pee coming out from under the door which then opens slowly, and out walks the Guardian who's face would be beat red if it wasn't already painted snow white "do not cry! For.......You are no longer alone." She says gesturing to her soaked red and white leggings "you may use the washroom to.....clean up, if you wish"

"HEY LOOK, SHE FLOODED HYRULES DESERT!" A member of the crowd calls from behind having finally caught up to there entertainer for tonight, they all appear to have bursted into laughter "Welp, you did it kid" I say walking out of the crowd "you made them laugh, even if it was unintentional, they all think think this is part of a joke you see, still, that's quite an accomplishment, your gonna go far in this biz kid, I just know it! Why don't we head home, after you clean up of course." But that will have to wait as the Guardian has taken the bathroom and has been there sense the crowd showed up. Giggles then comes out of the crowd with a new pair of leggings, a new skirt, and some heart print panties to give her. She gives O.M.O.R.A a thumbs up on her way back out.

• 3 weeks later...

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured!
*She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together*
Penny: Sand feels kinda nice to walk in.... But, it can get just everywhere. Plus, it can get really clumpy if it gets wet.....
[Penny's urges have gone from 75%...To 79%]

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmm. Yuno's ready for the movie, Akeno!
*She strides down and goes to take her seat on the couch.... Nestling in, as she waits on the horror movie to start... Her head tilting as she's trying to figure out what movie you've picked*
[Yuno's urges are at 40% ,and rise at a 5% clip...]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Mmm... wanna watch the rest of the movie first....Then, maybe....maybe a massage..
*She leans back into you, taking a can of soda as you conjure it... your hand feeling her lithe body... and slowly swelling piddle pot. Drinking soda is likely to agitate it.... But, that's a problem for later, presumably*
Youmu: And then... there's this part where he finally gets Toothless to.....
*It's not too long after that she starts slowly shifting in your lap, you feeling the slightest bit of sloshing under your hand... Her body's urges starting to catch up with her.... As to what you do with this information...*

@etoile

Touka: Mmmm... Something sweet, hm? Then, I'll bring you something right away.
*She gives you a gentle smile, and turns around, moving to prepare you a drink, her hair fluttering softly as she makes a few twists and turns... Eventually returning with a cup of Cocoa, holding up a bit, so you see the steam coming off of it*
Touka: I hope you enjoy it. It's some Hot Cocoa, for the cold winter. Just be careful...
*She blows on it softly, the steam dissipating, as she settles the cup in front of you*
Touka: It's quite hot.
*She gives you a pleasant smile, going back behind the counter to clean some mugs*
Touka: Let me know if there's anything else you need. I'll be over here.
[Touka's urges start at 20%, and raise at a 3% clip.]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: I....I......O..Ohhh.. Ohhh... S..S...sorry..Sorry..! I..I can't...I..I really can't...stop it from here..!
*She squeezes her eyes shut, and blushes bright red. No matter how far forward she bends, twists, and writhes.... No matter how hard she tries to clench her kegal muscles.... No matter how much she tries.. She can't stop a series of swift...frequent....ceaseless..*

Pssssh...pssssssssssssh........pssssssssssssshhhh...pssssssssssssshhhhhhhhes*
Eoria: A..aaaah..ahhha....Haaah...Haah...Haaah...haaaah...Ahhhh..Ahhh..cahhhnn't....Mmmmaaaahhh...!
*She's completely pissing herself at this point... Her clothes are dampening...piddle is glistening.. and a puddle is rapidly growing beneath her feet.... It seems she truly cannot hold any longer...*

@Night Rain

Elise: Eheheheh! Happy to see you, NightRain!
*She greets you with an equally enthusiastic, and even more affectionate Hug and smile*
Elise: Ah, Sure! I'd love to have you come in on one my lessons! They're usually kinda dull, so it'll be nice having a friend there!
*She leans in close to you as the two of you walk down the halls, the drink being placed in your hand by an unseen force, as she beams brightly..pacing along with her ever-present, usual pep and perkiness in her step*
Elise: Mmm.. I'm getting kind of thirsty... Think we should get a drink before class?
*She glances at the character special, some MIlk in your hands*
Elise: Orr..didja already have something for me? That's thoughtful!
[Elise starts at 30%, and raises at a 5% clip. Giving her the drink will lead to the effects beginning...]

@drenna

Fauxstus: Mmmm...I'd love some snacks, and drinks...
*She quickly downs her cup of Soda, nibbling on some chips as you suggest some Mario Kart, and she grins, chuckling*
Fauxstus: I am amazing at Mario Kart! Prepare to get beaten...! But..maybe get me another drink first? Pwease?
*She squeezes her arms around her ample bosom, nearly pushing them up and out of her shirt as she pleads with you gently...looking amused... and a little flushed still*
Fauxstus: In fact...Hehe.. In fact, I'm so confident I'll win, thaaaaaaaaaat if you beat me.. I'll do anything you want.... But be warned....
*She gives a playful, flushed smirk*
Fauxstus: I's a very Literal Genie

[Fauxstus's urges are at 40%..and rise at a random rate... And, since you control how the game ends up...]

@adriangache

Hinami: Mmmm.. I'd love some coffee. My favorite drink, actually..
*She takes the can, and opens it... Sipping at it quietly*
Hinami: So...Do you think we'll have a test in Math today? I really hope not... I always get stuck fussing with the numbers...
*She lightly pouts, sipping quietly at her coffee some more*
Hinami: And don't get me started on some of the literature they've had us reading lately....Some of the words are just...

[Hinami's urges start at 20%, and go up at a 5% clip. You notably determine the classes, so handle that at your whim]

@daveshuyi

Elena: Ah.. Something to drink.. Elena states, putting a hand on her chin.
*She does this, eventually resolving, and giving a small nod*
Elena: Mmm. Then, provide me of something to drink that you deem fit. She states, holding out her hand.
*She does so, with a closed eye..and a half-gaze, trying to pretend she's not enthused at the idea of drinking something you pick out*
Elena: And then, perhaps... we could eat?
[Elena's urges are at 35%, and rise at a 5% clip..]

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmmth.... MmmmmmAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~
She moans very loudly, likely turning a few heads.. But she's too focused on you, and doing as you command to care..*
Marisa: Mmmthh..Mmm.. ohhh yes... Ohhh, I'll drink till the great Marisa Flood spills out, if you let..
*She continues kissing at you, and rubbing your thighs as you rub under her panties...Moaning sweetly, with a few drinks in between. She's still very much under your control...*

@Keita123

Wynn: Nnnghh..Nnnn..I didn't...I...
*She winces, adjusting herself in her seat... flushing bright red as you tell her it's time*
Wynn: M...Mmmmthhh... Mmmmnnn...Y..Yeah..Yeah..We...weshouldgo...Like.. Right now...
*She stands up with a shaky wobble, wincing as her stomach groaaaaans...Forcing out a small fart...as she staggers along the theatre*
Wynn: Nnn....Nnnnnnnthhh....It's bad.... I...I gotta...

[Wynn's urges have Raised to 91%! The situation has gotten...complicated. If you, or any outside events stall her efforts to the bathroom, then...]

@xXDragoneelXx

Juuni: Ooooh! I love Chili's! C'mon, C'mon, C'mon! Let's hurry up!
*She tugs your arm hurriedly, trying to nudge you along faster, so she can get ahead to eating*
Juuni: Mmm... Am sooooooo starving! I'm gonna eat until I pop! Oh, but uh..Not that way..! Seriously, I can handle it...
*She flushes a bit, her gaze averting*
Juuni: I'm just really really hungry, and am gonna eat and drink TONS! Just lead the way!

[Juuni's urges start at 25%, and increase at a 5% clip]

@Imouto Bouquet

Chiwa: Mmmm... Thank you!
*She pops the tab, and starts to drink from the soda, looking over the outfits*
Chiwa: Mmm. I do love a good miniskirt... Easy to show off, and easy to get off, in case of... Emergency.
*She gives a playful wink to you, resting the can down as she looks at the price*
Chiwa: Yeah.. With a cute hoodie like that, and a skirt to match, it's a pretty penny. Good thing money is no object to desire, Mmm~?
*She 'accidentally' bumps you with her rump as you start in, grinning*
Chiwa: Oops. ❤️ Urge is getting a bit worse, so I may stop...suddenly.

[Chiwa's urges have climbed to 38%, and rise at a 5% clip. Continued talk may help her bladder work faster...]

@blooper

Saiga: Nnn..Thanks for the help...
*She pants, more than a little out of breath, but thankful for the backup.*
Saiga: I'll definitely take a potion... Don't know if I managed to avoid all of that harm..
*She drinks it down, pacing along with you for a bit.... Trying to stretch her arm a bit...before feeling her energy draining*
Saiga: I..what the....
*She flinches as SCREAMING rings out, giving an involuntary shudder, as she swings her weapon towards the wraith, looking shocked*
Saiga: WH...WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
[Saiga's urges have risen from 59% to 70%!!!! When the situation has calmed, something might have..]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A: M..Mmm.. My... Apologies for being... too...slow to... deal with it properly..
*She flushes a bit, but changes quietly, returning after a lengthy period in the bathroom... Where the room has been properly cleaned up, and mopped, prior to the girl's exit*
O.M.O.R.A.: Than...Thank you for having me on the show! I hope to return, someday!
*She heads out, leading to the end of this event*

@Ghostblade913

AttendantAuthorFaust: To maximize your enjoyment, Please let us know what kind of girl you wish to encounter. A nice, normal-ish girl? A naughty girl? A shy girl? A Tsundere? We can do a random girl, but it'd be much easier if you give us a sliiiiiight bit of influence on what kind of girl you want.

[AuthorNote:]

[Replies may not be too swift, given Faust works Retail during the Holiday times... And the fact that it's holidays in general. Faust apologizes for the lengthy delays.... And will do his best.]

On 11/20/2018 at 12:23 AM, Ghostblade913 said:

Chosen name: Ghostblade-sama

choice: I’ve no idea whose left so can I ask for a random girl (if all are taken I’d be ok with the first available one please) 

interests: wetting, desperation, purpose wetting, accidental wetting 

goal: wetting 

something nice: remember me? I’m the guy who asked you for a critique of my fiction series (^_^) I’m on hiatus now to think of ideas for new fiction ...... I’m also the guy who made the mistake of asking about the third-person thing (._.) .... I’m really trying not to look like an idiot. I still think you’re the best author on this website

Ok then I’ll do a shy girl 

1 hour ago, Faust said:

AttendantAuthorFaust: To maximize your enjoyment, Please let us know what kind of girl you wish to encounter. A nice, normal-ish girl? A naughty girl? A shy girl? A Tsundere? We can do a random girl, but it'd be much easier if you give us a sliiiiiight bit of influence on what kind of girl you want.

Ah, but that's the thing with literature. They all have their value even if you weren't reading them for the grade; maybe you'd pick up a few things if you read as if they weren't for a class requirement for something.

No argument about what you said about math, though. I still don't think letters and numbers should ever be next to each other.

(I take a swig of my coffee and encourage her to do the same)

*Greets her back with a smile and a hug*

"That would be nice it shall be fun. Getting to know you a little better"

*As we walk down the hall together I feel her press against me. Along the way a drink appears in her hands. Followed behind with a naughty wind. Blowing up her skirt to expose the treasure beneath.*

"Yeah I thought you might be thirsty, how are you enjoying your time with Nepgear?"

I do not know if you ever saw this, it's about a group of teenagers are going to camp in the forest.

They are in danger when zombies arise from the toilets when the ladies have to meet the call of nature, the zombies are controlled by the parasites and start attacking them. the first scene is classic, it seems that lady ate some very heavy tacos before the trip, followed by a scene where the other girl seems to have drunk a keg of soda, I press the play and start the movie taking my place using the lap of Yuno as a pillow

* And then, the title pop up in the TV.....Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead, the revenge of the tacos & the Soda's curse *

lol

( Note, If anyone are interested for the movie, Its a comedy horror japanese movie, the original name os only " Zombie Ass: Toilet of the Dead " I did not watch this movie...,)

My face reddens ever so slightly as she tells me what will happen if I win, and I almost have to tear my eyes away from her chest. However, my competitive tendencies flair up as I grin.

"You're on. But just a heads up-I'm pretty good at Mario Kart myself." 

I pour her another glass of soda before grabbing a controller and sitting on the couch next to her. We claim our characters, choose the Mushroom Cup for our set of tracks, and the competition begins. 

Although I'm slightly distracted by Fauxstus taking a swig of her drink between every race, we're both pretty equally matched at the game. By the time we're at the last track, we're tied for first. However, due to a well-timed red shell right before the finish line, I manage to pull ahead and win the Cup. 

@daveshuyi

Elena: Mmm... Some home-made Tea? Elena can give it a try...
*She takes a bit of the tea, and starts to drink....turning as you start to offer her a sandwich*
Elena: Ah.. Thank you. I'd love something to go with this too...

*She starts to eat the sandwich and drinks the tea... Her legs involuntarily crossing as she does. It seems the tea works well...*
[Elena's urges are at 43%, and rise at an 8% clip..]

@Keita123

Wynn: Ah...Ahhnn....! I..I'm trying...! But it's...it's getting..
*She freezes on the way to the bathroom, a hand going over her stomach*
Wynn: Nnnn..Nnn... I...I don't think i can..
*She gasps sharply for a few moments, before you hear some very loud and wet PFFFFFFFFFFFTTBBBBRRBBBLEs, Wynn's face lighting up red*
Wynn: I..I'm not gonna make it...! It...It's gonna come out....!.

[Wynn's urges have Raised to 99%...It seems she's about to.......]

@Melificentfan
Penny: Very clumpy...
*Penny leans back into you, flashing you an ear to ear grin, lightly wiggling in your grip*
Penny: Were you looking for a live example of what happens? Didja wanna see it get all wet...? Cause, If you keep squeezing like that, you're gonna see it, whether you like it or not.
*She squirms her hips a bit exaggeratedly, but it's evident by a little bulge in her lower belly that her bladder is starting to bloat out prominently.*
[Penny's urges have gone from 79%...To 90%]

@Ghostblade913

AttendantAuthorFaust: A shy girl, Hm? One moment....
*After a few minutes, a figure peeks out from behind the door, pacing over to you. A girl with very pale, dusty blonde hair... Round rimmed glasses, and wearing a sports jacket with black shorts. She's fairly shapely, top and bottom wise, looking quite fit.... if a bit meek. She quietly pushes past the door eventually, looking you over as she approaches*
X-Alter: H...Hello. Name's...Heroine-X-Alter... Please... Just call me X-Alter....or...X... If it's not too much trouble....
*Her eyes are a bright yellow, but she doesn't meet your gaze right away, looking quietly at a phone.... A light pink on her cheeks*
X-Al: You..uh..you...wanna...go someplace..?

@adriangache

Hinami: Yeah... when I read things on my own time, it's much more enjoyable... It's just... Context can be confusing sometimes.... Much less, some of the words out of them. I mean like, Read and Read both are spelled exactly the same, but they mean something different...! It's... a bit strange sometimes...
*She takes another sip of her coffee, nodding quietly*
Hinami: And...Numbers and Letters....Well..I mean...It..doesn't bother me that they're together.... Sometimes... mixing two different things is...good.
*She nervously taps at her coffee can, drinking from it to fill a...slightly awkward silence, you feel...*

[Hinami's urges are at 25%, and go up at a 5% clip. You notably determine the classes, so handle that at your whim]

@Night Rain

Elise: Thanks! I could really use it!
*She takes the drink gently, and starts drinking it, a hand half-heartedly pushing down her skirt, but not before you get an eyeful of a prominent, padded diaper, commonplace for her in her state*
Elise: Ohhh, naughty wind..! Gets me, and Nepgear all bothered sometimes! But, you know, I like hanging out with her... And, she's super cute, to boot! It's quite fun! Tons, even!
*She beams brightly, clearly enthused to talk about her... but, her eyes lightly fog over for a bit, looking a bit out of it. At this, you're reminded of the drink's effects.....Which show she's far more prone to any Suggestions you might have....Or, any sort of commands you may have for her...As if she's brainwashed]
[Elise are at 35%, and raises at a 5% clip. The drink's effects are in full swing]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: And then, there's this part where...!
*She's excitedly talking about the near climax of the movie, lightly bouncing against you, before your hand finally finds it's way to her lightly pulsing piddle pot, the girl letting out a soft, tiny squeak upon contact*
Youmu: A..Ahh..! Onii-chan, c..careful...! I..I haven't been to a potty in hours...! I...It's getting kind of bad...!
*She stops talking about the movie for a bit, wiggling a bit in your lap as her hands move around your hand, squeezing at herself as she bends forward a bit. It's clear she's getting quite desperate.....but, as for what you do with that information...*

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Oh goodness.....That's quite a title for the movie.
*Yuno watches the movie intently, seeing the girl with the tacos...and the one with the copious amount of Soda. You can see her eating, and drinking in turn.... Making a little 'Uh ohhhh' every time something comes out after them..and as their urges get worse*
Yuno: Oh dear.... Yuno thinks if it came to that kind of thing, she'd just have to use her own clothes as a toilet. Embarrassing, but much less lethal....
*She keeps watching, drinking and eating.... lightly stroking your head as you rest it in her lap*
[Yuno's urges are at 45% ,and rise at a 5% clip...]

@Alex Oxford

AttendantAuthorFaust: Curvy, and naughty? Would you prefer the general, provocative tease kind, the lewd Big-sister type, or the shameless type? We've got quite a few girls on our payroll that could qualify....
AttendantAuthorFaust: Or, if there's another kind of Curvy, naughty girl... A Description, or even an example may be enough for us to pick the proper girl for your tastes....

@drenna

Fauxstus: Ahh..!!! Aaaaaaaahhh!!! You beat me!!!
*She gives a playful flail, lightly leaning back against the couch as she puts her cup down from another long drink, as if breathing a heavy sigh of held-in relief.....Before eventually turning to you, with a naughty, but pleased smile*
Fauxstus: Wellllllllll, I promised, didn't I? If you won, you got to get me ta'do whatever you wanted....
*She leans over, almost crawling towards you with a smirk, giving you more than an eyeful of her ample cleavage, as she looks you over*
Fauxstus: Sooooooo..... Whatcha want me to do?

[Fauxstus's urges are at 50%..and rise at a random rate..]

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Ohhh..Ohhh.. Ohhh... Switch to regular stuff? What's wrong?
*She gives a playful, teasing smirk, as she starts to wiggle on your lap*
Marisa: Are you perhaps...having some trouble containing your waters? Do you have to tinkle already?
*She starts kissing at you again, her hand moving down over your stomach to try to find your bladder, as she squeezes her legs around your fingers, keeping your hand pinned under her panties*
Marisa: Cuz..I mean...I could totally...hold on longer... but, if you wanna...Wimp out already, and let the whole theater know you've got a tiny bladder....
*She keeps teasing, and kissing at you more..... Very much excited...but very much..*
[Still under your spell]

*Sees the diaper and reaches out to touch it, feeling how soft it is*

"I've always the naughty wind blowing a skirt up means a lot to me same with diapers i like seeing you in them'

*i see her eyes lighty fog over*

"When we sit down can you place your dress around your waist so your diaper can be seen?"

*thinks of something else"

"Would you be willing to make it so Nepgear only wears skirts and diapers?"