Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmm...Mmmthh... Mmm... A..Ahh... Ahhh...!
*She tenses, and bites her lower lip a bit... But soon, her whole body starts to shiver, and relax in the seat, as she leans back*
Ellie: A.aaaah....Ahhhhhh....Ahhh... Ohhhh.. Ohhhh, it's....It's coming out...
*Her face blushes bright red, as a quiet hissing sound can be heard....The padding protecting her modesty starting to swell slightly.... then, quickly grow warm, and wet*

Ellie: Ohhh... Ohhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh, I'm doing it....I'm actually pe..peeing... in a diaper... Ohhhnnnnn..... It's w,,warmer than I thought.. And... And.....
Mmm......
*Her eyes lightly flutter closed as she relaxes, the hissing slowly growing louder...as she starts to pee in the diaper, full force*

Okay! Let's play magic!

The game starts out with a bit of set-up. We play our lands. Bouncy drops a small creature which I easily destroy with a well-timed shock. We do some minor taunting back and forth, with Bouncy hinting I shouldn't have wasted my spell on a measly 2/2.

The first creature I play is a mystic that is able to create little birds. Bouncy binds it down, but not before I'm able to make one bird.

I untap, and take the opportunity to attack Bouncy for 1 damage, with a Lightning Strike spell ready to aim at her life total at the end of her next turn. Unless Bouncy acts, she will reach 16 life very soon.

let's finish our tacos for now...* I smile to Yuno * that  Peppers us great, I can feel It burning really hard, are Yuno okay with that?! I'll take some bottles of water to us just in case * I get up and pick up some bottles of water, lemonade and iced tea in the fridge * after that I think get can have some horror movie * I look a bit away * I hope Yuno does not care if I get scared, I'm a bit weak to the kind of movies... But I think Yuno might like it, and with some luck or chance there may be a scene of fear getting wet, it must be terrible to have a kind of accident like that, only to panic and if unable to control himself, Yuno already had that kind of accident ?! 

( A question to the author, It can be any character... Like If someone like about some character that Faust use in the omo idol, like Asuna, Sanni, Arya....It can be a opition of choice ? )

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

*Arriving in the Contextual Room, I am greeted by Chiwa. The scenery shifts and changes to that of a Small City.*

"Quite the tease you are, Chiwa. It's good to see that you're still as mischievous as usual. I wasn't expecting you to be willing to go through this in a public setting."

*I appraise Chiwa's outfit, seeing how well it would fit with the planned activities.*

"Let's start you off with something small, just to tingle your tank. Wouldn't want to rush, after all."
*Purchase Several Cans of Soda for 2AB (8AB left)*
"While you're filling up, let's just enjoy the sights and plan out what you might want to use. It goes without saying, but peeing in a toilet is not allowed. I think we should start with Window Shopping in the local mall." 

*waves a tentacle, and the room changes to a damp dungeony type area, the place barely lit by one flickering torch on the wall

"This way." 

Saiga didn't get very far following into the darkness before there was a clicking sound and the ground opened underneath her. The trapdoor dropped her in a short fall, the room below better lit than the darkness above. Two magical lights flickering on the walls gave a clear view of the trio of menacing skeletons holding swords that looked like they were dripping with venom.

As O.M.O.R.A makes her way down the colorful corridors of the studio she finds the toilets with a figiting female clown in front of them.

Appon spotting the bot she stops but her hips still wiggle just a bit "WELCOME IT IS I THE PORCELAIN GUARDIAN! If you wish to access the rooms behind me you must answer three of my riddles correctly *AHEM* whats yellow, purple, and greedy all over!?"

Wow, this is really cool. I've never really participated in something like this, so please tell me if I do anything wrong! It also looks like this is a lot to keep track of, so if Faust wants me to wait until some of the other sessions have ended, by all means tell me. 

Name- Drenna 

Chosen Girl- Fauxst counts right? If not then Flan.

Interests- Pee desperation (particularly the squirming aspect of it) I also like orgasm denial/desperation

End Goal- Wetting or barely making it. I also wouldn't mind watching her please herself, only if she's comfortable with that, of course.

Something Nice- I've been a lurker for a super long time, so I've always read AuthorFaust's writing and interactive stories. You're a very creative and nice dude, and I hope life is treating you well.

What  we do in  that dark, warm theater is all depending on what you like... Also I don't think we need any of that theater food, it's all overpriced anyway. I brought you a special drink from home (character special.)  As we walk up to the ticket booth I let my hands run down the small of her back and land on her ass, which I give a few soft yet rough squeezes to.

@Keita123

Wynn: Nnn.. I'll.. I'll manage... for a bit longer, at least....
*She shifts in her seat a bit, starting to slowly cross her legs as well. It seems more than just gas is troubling her now..*
[Wynn's urges have climbed to 69%....But may be rising faster than she thinks...]

@etoile

Juuni: Mmmmghh... Mmmmthhhh.. Ohhh.. Ohhhh... Ohhhhh... S...sorry... Sorry, I thought I...I could make it....
*She blushes brightly, embarrassed....But, clearly comforted by your hug. She's sitting in a puddle and mess of her creation... But, in this moment, she feels at ease, despite that...*
*As you comfort her, the room Shimmers, as a voice calls to you*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm. I Hope you've enjoyed your session with Juuni Neptunia. Feel free to give her a review, any compliments.....And, if you like, choose another girl to take out on another event...If you desire.

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmmm... Mmmm.... You know...I think I'm going to like this very much...
*She still blushes brightly, but has a pleased smile on her face. The incident, and her usage of the diaper makes her flustered...But, she's clearly enjoyed the situation*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm. I hope you've enjoyed this session with Ellie. Feel free to pick a new girl, or a new scenario.....If you desire. Or, perhaps discuss things that pertain to some of our Commission works, maybe?

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm~Mmm~ Vampires can suck... but they can also suck, if you get what i mean, yeah?
*She nudges you slightly, and drinks some more, chuckling*
Penny: Sooooo, Wanna take me anywhere, or you just wanna sit here, and wait until I piss my pants? Cause, we can skip the foreplay if you just wanna play it like that.

[Penny's urges have climbed from 51....to 63%!]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ohhh... Ohhh.. Ohhh...! HurryHurryHurry!!!! I can feel it pounding away!
*She bounces, wiggles, and squirms in place as she follows you, swaying side to side as she turns, both hands buried in her skirt*
Eoria: Ahhh... Ahhh..! I think i felt something leak...!!! P..please tell me it's close!

[Eoria's urges have climbed to 95%! She's in danger of flooding!]

@DerivativeWings

Bouncy: Aha! So you've wasted strikes on my...bear, I think the term was? Well, no matter! I have another creature instead! Two, in fact! A Sacred Cat, and an Ajani's Pridemate!
*She lightly shifts as she starts to feel the first pings of damage....Though, the game is very much in your favor*

[Bouncy's need is co-related to her life total, with 0 life meaning....]

@daveshuyi

Elena: Mmm... A picnic sounds kind of nice... Even if it's with you..' Elena calls, with a teasing smirk, and a single raised eyebrow.
*She mimics said gesture, turning to face you*
Elena: So, what kind of picnic are we going to have? I hope you've brought plenty to eat, and or drink...' Elena asks, prodding you about the location, and contents of said picnic.
[Elena's urges have started at 20%, and go up at a 5% rate. Drinking more water, or mentioning urges may make her urges raise faster]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Mmmm! Here! A little sis Special!
*She pops several pieces of popcorn into your mouth... But, as you chew and nibble at the food.. You feel a soft pair of lips lightly brushing against yours as she snuggles against you some more*
Youmu: Mmm! Oh, and here's the part where he starts to talk about Toothless, and...
*She continues excitedly rambling about the movie...Nuzzling back against you as she does*

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmm.. Yuno actually quite likes scary movies! Though, she's not actually too scared of them.....
*She continues eating, starting to drink some water and such too to keep from choking on the tacos*
Yuno: Yuno is unnaturally brave when it comes to these kind of things. They're just movies, after all! Yuno knows plenty of people don't like them... But, Yuno'll be here to protect you! So long as you mind your manners, of course.
*She holds up a finger in a playful reprimand, trying to make sure you behave*

AttendantAuthorFaust: Anyone that Faust has written.. That does not belong to other people... Such as Lillica.

@Imouto Bouquet

Chiwa: Mmmm~? Soda's good...
*She takes a can, and cracks it...starting to drink it quickly, pacing around with you as you decide on where to head*
Chiwa: The local mall, hm? That sounds good. Can look at the fountains.. Can get some more drinks... Can get some spare clothes in case I 'accidentally' manage to 'accident' a bit more than I'd want.
*She gives a playful grin, pacing around close after you...Not giving you much space, but allowing you to pick where she goes*

[Chiwa's urges have started at 20%, and rise at a 5% rate. Talking about omo, or otherwise pushing drinks might give her a little boost of Urge]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmthhh~<3 Mmmm.. Ohhh.. A lovely noise.... And a...
*She buckles her hips, shifting*
Wynnda: Mmm..a... A good push..
*She doesn't look like she's at her breaking point... But, as she gives a grin, the front of her shorts starting to darken*
Wynnda: Mmmmthh~<3 Ohhhh.. Ohhh...It's getting warm..... I'm going....! I'm going in my pants...! And...I don't...
*She lets out a sweet moaaaaaaaaan, gripping your hand, and lowering it*
Wynnda: I don't think I can stop it. ❤️

@blooper

Saiga: Alright.. I'll try to keep up with...
*She hears the clicking.. and winces*
Saiga: That sounds like a trap... Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor!
*She falls through, and lands roughly, glancing up as she sees the skeletons....flinching*
Saiga: Ah... Ah...! Shit....!
*She raises the Morningstar to strike... The sudden shock spiking her urges*
[Saiga's urges have risen from 42% to 59%!!!! More close calls may lead to something else to start..]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A: What is...yellow...purple...and...And...And...Greedy..?
*She pauses for a moment, her legs pressed together as her eyes widen, and then revert.....Her body conroting in a tensed, agonized writhe*
O.M.O.R.A.: I....believe there is a figure...know...known as....W...Wario who fits...that..desc....rip...tion..?
*She winces..... A sort of message appearing on her monitor.... As her dark shorts get...slightly darker for a few moments*

[O.M.O.R.A.'s Bladder capacity has reached over 100%! Liquid Waste expulsion is imminent.]

@drenna

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmm.. Of course she counts. As would if someone were to request one of our limited male characters. But, right this way....
*You are lead down a hallway...a familiar, buxom girl in a white, modest outfit is seen*

Fauxstus: M..Mm.. Hello there! I..figured I could dress in a way that you seemed fit. I.I'm comfortable with anything you could think up..So, feel free to pick out any outfit you want for me!
*She smiles lightly, but seems earnest in her offer. She's absurdly curvy...Wide hips, with an ample bust. If you're not careful, she might pop out of her outfit*

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmmthhh... Mmmm.. Fair enough...
*She takes a long swig of the drink, lightly hopping up as you squeeze her ass, turning her head around with a playful, if naughty smirk*
Marisa: Mmm...Mmm... Careful, Bee. If you keep working me up like this, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to behave much longer...
[Marisa is now Susceptible to any verbal commands, in a whisper. Your words are her command...Whether she wants it, or not.]

[Marisa's bladder starts at 30% as it stands...regardless of commands.]

@xXDragoneelXx

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mmmm... Juuni should be free in just a few moments. Feel free to pick out some drinks, or something that you may want with her... And go ahead and plot out a location....

[Menu for Dragon]

1. Water Bottles. [Raises Urges slowly, but reliable] [0AB]

2. Copious Amounts of Soda. [Raises urges at a moderate rate, and adds a little bit of energy.] [2AB]

3. Energy Drink: [May be a bit much for the unprepared, and can spike a bladder urge rapidly] [3AB]

4. Character Special: [A special drink that, on top of prominently bloating a bladder... may also make the drink-ee very susceptible to teasing about their urges.... And or have a harder time fighting it back if you keep pressuring them...] [4AB]

My eyes light up as I see her and I smile back. Suddenly feeling a bit shy, my face turns a bit red as I begin to fiddle with the hem of my shirt. 

"Um, hello! It's nice to meet you. I just want you to be comfortable, so a plain t-shirt and a skirt is fine with me." 

(And I realize I forgot to mention in my last post, but I go by female pronouns!)

@Keita123

Wynn: *winces as the movie continues, almost looking like she's counting down the minutes...pressing her legs together... and wincing*
Wynn: Nnn..... It's...It's getting bad....It...It's starting to hurt a bit...
*She looks like she's debating something... but, with all of the times she's been doing this...*

[Wynn's urges are at 75%. Encouraging her to pass gas may help with said urges.... Or it might..]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmm...Mmmmaaahhh... Aaaahhhh.....<3
*She lets out a groaaaaaaaan of pleasure, as your hand goes from being lightly dampened...to outright soaked in pent-up piddle, Wynnda lightly grinding her growing wetness into your hand, shivering*
Wynnda: Ohhhhnn.. Ohhhh... Ohhh, I'm peeing..! I'm peeing allllllllllll~ ovvvvvvver~
*She groaaaaaaans, gripping your hand between her thighs so you can't pull away... intent on drenching your hand before giving it back*
@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmmm.  They're really attentive... And voracious... and just oh so gentle when they need to be.
*She gives a small grin, and sways her hips, pacing along*
Penny: Along the beach? Sure~ Just gotta be careful.... The Tides like to come in, and you know they can be...relentless.
[Penny's urges have climbed from 63 to....64%!]

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmm... Mmm... Oh, don't be so shy.... It's only a public area, where anyone could peek over, and stare at us.
*She leans up, and gives you a peck on the cheek, parting her legs slightly, as she hears your voice*
Marisa: Mmm... Another drink sounds...lovely...
*She continues to drink....Falling more and more under your spell. At this rate, she might just follow your every word..*

[Marisa's urges have gone up to 40%!]

@drenna

Fauxstus: Mmm~ A T-shirt and a skirt... I think I can do that!
*The shimmering white garment on her shifts to a casual looking outfit. A long sleeved, grey T-shirt.. and a knee-length, loose flowing black skirt*
Fauxstus: Mmm...I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Though, uh....This is meant to be something most pleasant to you! Sooooo... Feel free to tell me if you want me to do anything in particular! Or, ya'know...If you wanna....
*She lightly flushes, squeezing her arms around her ample busom, which looks almost like they're perking up*
Faxustus: I can..show you stuff too.....

[At this, a menu pops up]

[Menu for Drenna]

1. Water Bottles. [Typical stuff. Lightly raises needs, and refreshes] [0AB]

2. Soda! [Raises piddle urges at a faster pace.] [2AB]

3. Energy Drink! [Raises piddle urges swiftly.... Or, at least feels like it does] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A Strange, pink beverage provided by a certain Goddess. Maaaay loosen a character's inhibitions, permitting you to see them doing certain things they may not normally be willing to do.] [4AB]