Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmm..... Don't forget the Southern one...
*She deliberately wiggles her hips at this, her thighs tensing up ever so slightly*

Wynnda: Mmmmm....And the one that'll be forming in my shorts.
[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 65%.]

@Keita123

Wynn: I..It's nothing, Mark.... Just...Those sweets didn't agree with me as much as I thought...
*Wynn Winces, a hand resting over her gurgling tummy....As she clenches up her bottom, trying so very hard not to fart while you're paying attention*
Wynn: Hope I don't end up like the girls in the movie....
[Wynn's urges have climbed to 55%]

@DerivativeWings

Bouncy: Alright! Let's get this started then!
*You are presented with a deck as you imagine it.... Having enough to functionally control the game as you see fit... Able to do damage to raise her desperation... Or able to just stall out, to keep her in a status*
Bouncy: Let's have fun with this game, okay?

[Every segment, you can choose how much of Bouncy's life total remains. At 0, she'll lose more than just the game.....But, anything in between is of varying levels of desperation... You can augment said desperation by mentioning it, or describing it to her]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Mmmm.. I'm back, Onii-chan!
*She comes out in a set of teal pajamas, with little ghost patterns on it*
Youmu: Some big, fluffy pajamas... Little bitty ghosts all over the design, It;s a color that makes you feel like you're laying out in a field, and looking up at the sky... Just... A relaxed color... And so soft! See?
*She presses her soft, fluffy pajama-arm to yours, allowing you to feel that it's similar to resting your head on a pillow...As she hops up in your lap, her cute bottom wiggling as she gets comfortable sitting with you*
Youmu: I'm picking a favorite... It's 'How to Tame your Dragon'. It's about a bunch of vikings, and dragons... But, the boy ends up befriending, and training one....
*The Room responds to your thoughts, providing a bowl of freshly popped popcorn, as Youmu takes a drink, and leans back*
Youmu: Here at the beginning.. It's showing the attack of the dragons.. And the Main character is just trying to impress his dad..

[Youmu's urges have started at 10%, and rise at a 5% clip.]

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mm...Mmmm... I can't wait...
*She shifts, the diaper rustling a bit, as she leans back in the chair*
Ellie: Do you...want to feel it? I'm...trying to hold it, but it's getting really bad....
*She parts her legs, her skirt riding up over the diaper slightly*

[Ellie's urges are at 85%]

@daveshuyi

Elena: Understood, Elena states, having listened to daveshuyi's request, as she leads him to the room.
*She gestures with a hand, guiding you into the Contextual room, where you can design the scenario yourself*

Elena: Hey, you should go get me a drink...' Elena calls to you, making a firm request, but in a manner that implies deep trust.

@etoile

Juuni: Haaahnnn.. Aghhh.. .Nnnnnghh,....!!
*She leans forward, and groans sharply... A slow trickle starting to splash between her thighs, and onto the seat. By the way she keeps rocking back and forth in a half-standing, half-squatted position... You can tell she's not just spilling her waters on the seat... but shaming her panties in another fashiona s well*
Juuni: Aaahhh.. Ahh.. This..this can't be happening......!

@Melificentfan

Penny: Beach sounds nice. Buncha sun, sand, and ocean. Also sometimes horrific tentacle-wielding monstrosities, but that's where the fun starts!
*She gives you an amused grin as you ask about her monsters, lightly twiddling what you hope is a fake knife*
Penny: It's been okay. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Medusas, Giant Tentacled squid.. Oh, there was that one Eldritch being that i had to get some help with, that we trapped into a human form and locked away their eldritch powers until they got knocked up or something... buuuuut, nobody's been looking or asking about her, so it's all good.

[Penny's urges have gone up from 39%....to 42%!]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Oooh, a water purifier! They've been improving on their designs to help us recycle water! Whether it be taking it from saltwater, runoff, or sewage... The thought that they can one day purify it completely, and eliminate the threat of having too little water is fascinating!
*She says all this while literally bouncing on her toes, bringing her knees up to herself once or twice..*

[Eoria's urges have gone up to 70%]

Yuno: Mm. It's nice to see you too, Akeno.
*She doesn't reject the cheek kiss, but she doesn't reciprocate it either*
Yuno: Yuno thanks you for complimenting her outfit! It's really just some lazyclothes of Yuno's. And yes, Yuno has plenty of seasonings and such for tacos. Just ask Yuno, and she'll be able to provide!
*She brings the plate to you, along with plenty of pepper, and other seasonings. She starts eating some tacos herself, resting in a chair*
Yuno: So, what did you want to do today?

[Yuno's urges start at 15%, and raise by a 5% clip. Talking to her about accidents and such may raise this need]

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmm~ A steamy movie, with a cute girl?
*She gives a smirk, and quickly grabs your hand*
Marisa: Sounds like a good time to me, Bee! Let's hurry up and get ready then!
*She presses her own modestly-sized breasts into your arms, grinning all the while*
Marisa: So, are we going to actually like.. watch the movie... or, are you the show?

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I...do not understand the term 'Bit'... But...
*She turns, the clown telling her where the bathroom is...and some kind of...warning?*
O.M.O.R.A: Ah, thank you very much!
*She starts to scamper in the direction mentioned.... but, as her foot catches the banana peel, she slides and crashes to the floor.... Doing more damage to the stage than herself, actually*
O.M.O.R.A.: Ah..! My Apologies! I...did not mean to....

[O.M.O.R.A.'s urges are at 93%. Too much higher, and her own protocol will force her to...]

[Menu for daveshuyi]

1. Plain water. [Raises urges at a slow rate] [0AB]

2. Soda. [Raises urges at a moderate rate] [2AB]

3. Black Coffee. [Raises urges at a swift rate] [3AB]

4. Character Special!: [Fourth person narration: A Drink that seems to place your target under a slight trance. You can speak over her own self-narration, in order to adjust things about her personal cognition.... Meaning, you can correct her on her current status, and it will be as so] [4AB]

[Menu for Bee]

1. Popcorn and Soda! [Movie Classics! Raises urges slowly] [0AB]

2. Extra-Big Popcorn, and Soda! [Movie classics to excess, raises urges at a moderate rate] [2AB]

3. Movie Meal deal! [Popcorn, soda, candy, the works. Raises urges at a faster rate] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A special drink developed by Marisa herself. Can be used to coax Marisa into doing just about anything.. So long as you whisper it into her ears. Fills bladder at a swift pace, otherwise] [4AB]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmth....Don't be afraid to really get those fingers in there....
*She grins, lightly bouncing a bit so your fingers run over her, clearly more amused than troubled*

Wynnda: Eheheh... Pants getting a bit too tight for you?
[Wynnda's urges have gone up to 75%]

@KozmoFox

Kozuko: Thank you, thank you...
*She unscrews the cap on the water, pondering as you go to open the gate*
Kozuko: I think I need a new Hat at some point. Lemme know if you see any good ones.
*She takes a drink of water, and waits for the upcoming storm of people, resting at her seat*
[Kozuko's urges have gone up to 53%]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Mmm! It's just so... SO... SO...Exciting to get to see all of this kind of stuff, in person! I mean, I've built a ton of prototypes, and faffed about with the mechanics of things myself, but to actually see other people's work...
*She's now bending slightly at the waist, and pressing a hand down there. She's clearly got to go, but doesn't want to openly acknowledge it, it seems*
Eoria: And just....Ohhhh... I'm just so excited I could... I Could just...

[Eoria's urges have gone up to 75%.....]

"Right away ma'am!"

And just like that, I take off to find a hat, leaving her unattended inadvertently. I return maybe half an hour later with a few very wide brimmed hats of various gothic styles she might enjoy and take my spot beside her, where the signing is in full swing. Nearby, there's a bathroom line up where a girl seems to be having quite a hard time keeping her composure.

"I have returned Ms. Kozuko!! I hope one of these fits your style, as requested."

I look around, taking note of the massive lineup for signings, as well as noticing the similar lineup at the washrooms.

"Wow, busy day today, isn't it? Is this mall always so busy?"

Faust's already got so many people in this, I kinda feel bad adding another to the mix. If it's too much, then I can wait until someone's done. =3

Anyway, here we go:

Name: Koneko (I'll stick with my original screen name)
Chosen Girl: Chiwa! (If allowed. If she isn't then Flandmir. Content will be the same either way.)
Lewd Interests: Wetting, Free-peeing, panty flashes. In short, I want to help Chiwa further explore her like for Omo-play.
End Goal: Helping Chiwa to wet/free-pee in 5* different ways. All bar one of them does not have to be full on, but has to be at least noticeable, whether through wet patches on clothing, small puddles on the floor, writing in the sand, marks on trees/walls, etc. There needs to be a trace. Lastly, the final event will be a full on release. *It does not have to be 5 events if that is asking too much.
Something Nice: Faust, you never fail to amaze me with the quality content you bring to the site! Your willingness to go out of your way to ensure your audience gets the content they desire is commendable. I just wish I was as noteworthy as you are, even just a little bit would be enough. [Alas, my dedication isn't great. =( ]

Edited by Imouto Bouquet (see edit history)

if possible I just wanted to have a nice evening talking to Yuno while we both ate a lot of spicy tacos and having a good amount of liquids at disposal, as much as I like peppers this always makes me drink gallons of water, and after that I I would like to have a lazy night with Yuno *deep blush* if possible I wanted Yuno to be with me tonight and watch some shows with a relaxed and fun night, I will not do tricks, I promise to respect Yuno, I will only do something with Yuno's consent, Yuno has been kinda absent from the stories lately, I miss Yuno when she star in the stories, like the one in which Yuno went to the movies and had a catastrophic accident or when Yuno wakes up bursting out for always drinking too much and trying to have a Genuine accident while sleeping, Yuno has a very interesting self control, Faust is a Luckly boy

• The topic was featured

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmthh.... Harder~
*She bucks her hips a bit, pressing into your hand some more, as she gives you a naughty grin*
Wynnda: Bet you could get a much firmer push if I was laying down....

[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 83%, thanks to the shove.]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: I...I was going to say pop, but...but..but yes... It's an accurate...stst....st...stst...Statement..!
*She finally crosses both legs over another, and bends, letting out a sharp groan*
Eoria; Ohhhh... Ohhhh it's bad...! It's very bad..! I'm hitting my limit....!!!! Where's a bathroom? I'm gonna pop..!

[Eoria's urges have climbed to 85%.... She's in dire straits]

@KozmoFox

Kozuko: Mmmm... There are a few here that could do... I'll need to figure out which one later.
*She signs books, and does various greets as you call attention to the line, prompting her to glance... and lightly avert her gaze*
Kozuko: Yeah... This mall's always crowded, and packed... 'Specially the bathrooms. Unless you can get one of the smaller stores to let you in, you're stuck on a ten to thirty minute wait to piss..... Well, unless you're a guy, and go in the men's of course...
*She goes back to signing, but you can see her legs pressed together...Trying to not recollect past events, even as the phantom pangs from yesteryear plague her piddle pot still*
[Kozuko's urges have gone up to 62%. It seems her memories make her bladder worse.]

@Melificentfan

Penny: ohhh yeah it can be! It's not all fighting and slashin and cutting! Sometimes, you gotta defeat monsters through modesty...! Like that one vampiress... Just needed a few swats on the bottom, and a firm reprimand. Easy peazy.

*Penny's urges have climbed from 42 to.....51%!]

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: M..Mmmmnn.. You're just saying that, Onii-chan...
*You can feel the heat coming off of her cheeks from a prominent blush, but she gets cozy in your lap, nibbling at the popcorn, and sipping at her drink as she continues to describe the movie to you, excitedly*
Youmu: And then, at this point, he shows off that he's learned how to really tame the dragons! To the point he's outperforming everyone in the viking class, despite his less-than-imposing stature, and....

*She keeps talking, giving you a play-by-play, with her own little descriptions as she picks up some popcorn, turning her head*
Youmu: Say 'Ahh' Onii-chan!

[Youmu's urges have gone up to 15%]

@etoile

Juuni: but....But... Mmmnnghh... Nnghh...
*She grunts, and groans... before her body finally slacks, and she lets out a LOUD sigh of relief.... A gushing torrent of lewd, clear piddle cascades down her thighs, trickling into the floor, and all over the seat.... As several, crackling toots herald the release from the other end. She's still learned forward, grunting with every other breath as her body completely sullies itself.... Though, judging by her flushed face, she's more relieved than embarrassed at this point*
Juuni: Ohhnnn.... nnnngh...Nnn.... Ohhhn...

@Imouto Bouquet

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Koneko...

*You are lead to a Contextual room, where a familiar, orange-haired girl is waiting for you, her fingers entwined with one another*

Chiwa: Mmm-Mmm~ A little bird told me you were going to help me with my.....Education in matters most Omo-rial?
*She gives a playful, sly grin as she gestures..The room opening up to look like a small city*
Chiwa: Well, I imagine it'll start with something to drink.... So, pick me out something good, Koneko!

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmmm! Relaxing, watching shows, eating, and drinking? Yuno can do that much at least.
*She takes a bite of a Taco, and starts drinking slightly, gesturing at a remote*
Yuno: Yuno will let you pick what to watch! Yuno is feeling quite lazy tonight as well...

[Yuno's urges are at 20%, and climb at a 5% Clip]

@Night Rain

Ellie: M..Mmmthh... I could probably...
*She blushes as you press on the diaper itself, lightly starting to pant as she quivers*
Ellie: Y..you want me to... While you're touching it..? I...I mean...I mean, I can...I can try, if you want.... But...But only if you're sure..
*She still seems flushed, but judging by the way she's squirming in place, holding may not be an option for her anymore*

Ellie: L...last chance to back out, before it gets..warm...and wet....

@daveshuyi

Elena: Hmmmpth.. Thank you, I guess...' Elena calls, taking the water with a fake pout... Though she's quite grateful indeed.
*She unscrews the lid, and starts to drink from the bottle, before turning back to you, and holding out the bottle*
Elena: You look like you could use a drink too... Ju..just don't get any funny ideas about indirect kisses, or anything...' She starts, stammering at the implication as she glances around to avoid eye contact.

*She shifts her eyes as she narrates, offering you a drink of the water...As she tries to change the subject*
Elena: So...where are you taking me today? Elena asks, as if unaware that you determine this entire world, and where we'll be going at any given moment....

@Keita123

Wynn: Nnngh...Nnn... I wouldn't..mind that... But... But we'll be missing the movie...
*Despite her comments, she's still rubbing her stomach slightly, and crossing her legs slightly*
Wynn: And.... Oh..I don't know what I'll do if there's a line...

*She softly groans...and you hear another brrrrrrrrrrt ring out through the seat*
[Wynn's urges are at 62%. Perhaps going to a bathroom will ease the rate? Or...if it's occupied, it may make the need worse...]

@Imouto Bouquet

[Menu for Koneko]

1. Copious bottles of water. [Plenty of liquid to relieve, but without a lot of flavor to it.] [0AB]

2. Several cans of Soda. [Pep you up, and your bladder. Sugary sweet, that raises urges a little faster] ]2AB]

3. Tons of Tea. [Some special tea that's been promoted to make you relax easier.. But in reality, it's just a potent Diuretic] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Naughty Preparation! Turns out, Chiwa was already holding a considerable amount, neglecting the need for any buildup...Though, it might lead to an untimely, full release.......In which case, she has a single drop of some strange blue candy....] [4AB]