Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

@Night Rain

Ellie: Eheheh. You may, Night.
*She holds out her hand, taking a drink of her shake*
Ellie: Personally, I prefer skirts over pants. Skirts don't usually dig into my waist too much...Plus, they're much easier to deal with in...emergencies. So what if someone sees under it every so often?
*She leans over at this, gently rubbing your shoulder*
Ellie: More ideas is good. You doing okay, Rain?
[Ellie is at 55% of her capacity. You can raise this by mentioning piddle needs, or touching at her bladder]

@blooper

Saiga: Poorly lit caves? Scary monsters? Yeah, that sounds fine with me. Can't say I've had a lot of practice fighting, but i've whapped Eoria a few times over the head with something, so there's gotta be some co-relation.
*She takes some of the seafood brought before her by a certain bar maiden, and starts nibbling it down. She's not entirely familiar with the dishes, but she doesn't seem to be completely foreign to it. It tastes fine... even if it still looks funny*
Saiga: I could probably carry something a bit heavier than usual with this arm. Though, Gotta wonder what kind of monsters you're talking about.....Are we getting paid on this quest?

[Saiga's needs are starting at 35%, and raise at a 7% clip. If you convince her to eat more, it'll go up faster. Sudden surprises may raise the rate at which it accelerates]

@KozmoFox

Kozuko: Mmmmhm. Plus Ultra!
*Kozuko lifts a fist in the air, starting to gnaw at her food hungrily, taking sips of coffee when she gets the chance*
Kozuko: So, I know we've got the book signing at some point....And there's the Stage show....and there's that meeting with that board of directors.. Was that this week, or next? I'm so busy lately, it's rare to have amount of 'Me-time' these days...

[Kozuko's needs are at 30%, and raise at a 5% clip. You can accelerate this process by reminding her of a past.....shortcoming, or by insisting she eat or drink more.]

@Keita123

Wynn: Mmm, a Movie? How romantic....

*She sits next to you, watching the movie with a...remotely interested gaze. You can tell she's not as dismissive of it as one might expect, but she's not entirely invested either. Her expression seems hard to read, but if you listen carefully, you can hear....or feel something through the seat*

ffffffftttt...

[Wynn's urges are at 40%, and raising at a 5% clip. If you reprimand her for what happened, it'll raise at 7%. If you like it, or encourage it..it may rise faster. If you ignore it, it'll keep rising at 5%]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I...am afraid I do not quite understand the Humor enough to....tell a joke....

*She looks around... but you are already gone*

O.M.O.R.A.; Um....Um... Ahhh... S...sorry. I... appear to have a bit of stage fright.... It is.. in my programming, I fear.....

[O.M.O.R.A.'s bladder is at 73%... The switch is at 10% per turn]

@Gemgirl

AttendantAuthorFaust: Of course, Miss Kris. Right this way....

*You are lead down another hall, as a familiar figure with silvery hair turns on her heels, grinning broadly at you*

Eoria: Ahhh! Kris!
*She charges over, and glomps onto you, beaming ear to ear*
Eoria: It's so good to see you! Whatcha wanna do today? Where are we going? What are we eating? I can't wait to begin!

@LumiereS2

Chloe: Low on mana? No, no... I just like to stay topped off, is all. Better a full tank, than an empty one, I always say.
*She lightly winks at you, listening as you mention wanting to take it slow, and order the potion*
Chloe: Mmm? Gonna drag it out? Gonna make lil' old me waaaaaaaaait to have some fun? You're such a tease~

[Chloe's needs are at 35%, and rise at a 5% clip. You can accelerate this process through various acts...]
[Similarly, you may drink the potion, and link your sensations with Chloe's... Allowing you much more control on what is done to/with her]

@etoile

Juuni: N.No...No... I'm fine... I'm fine...! I just... I... Ohhhnn....!!!
*She doubles over, one hand clutching the front of her skirt, the other resting under her tensing, clenching bottom*
Juuni: C..can you see if the driver can pull over? I've... really got to go right now...!!!!
[Her urges have hit 90%. Too many sudden shocks, or too much longer, and she'll.....]

@daveshuyi

AttendantAuthorFaust: Do you want your Tsundere Small [Loli sized], Medium [Average sized], or Large? [Shapely]
AttendantAuthorFaust: Similarly, we have Tsunderes ranging from [Stereotypical], to [Mildly annoyed] to [Might actually hate you] levels of Tsun. Please make a selection.

@Gemgirl

[Menu for Kris]

1. Stashed Snacks. [A set of various snacks and drinks that Eoria has stored in the science lab at some point. Raise needs at a regular pace.] [0AB]

2. Sodas and snacks. [Hey, sugary food keeps the energy high. Raises needs at a moderate pace] [2AB]

3. Copious amounts of energy drinks. [Stay hyper and focused all day! ....But raises needs swiftly.] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Rather than ordering a snack, you can order this failed prototype of a past invention. While it was meant to be the water-proof panties she wore before, these ones actually coax out accidents at a faster rate...but at a slower pace. Meaning, the one wearing them will dribble, leak, and start peeing well before their actual limit]

@daveshuyi

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way then,

*You are lead down a hall, where you're brought face to face with a vaguely familiar girl, with dark brown hair, and a pair of goggles on her head. She's wearing a school uniform, and has a bit of a strange look in her eye*

Misaka Imouto: Greetings, daveshuyi, Misaka states, waving her hand in vague familiarity.
*She waves with her hand as she says this,*
Misaka imouto: Misaka knows you have requested the 'Tsundere' type, Misaka states, as she folds her arms, and tries her best to look standoffish.
*She does as she says, letting you realize she seems compelled to narrate herself through this*
Misaka Imouto: 'It is about time you got here, dummy.' Misaka states, trying not to make eye contact. 'It's not like I have all the time in the world to spend with you, you know' Misaka remarks, trying to mask her tone at thinking of what a time could be spent together like that.

AttendantAuthorFaust: If she's a bit much, we can bring you a different one.
@Gemgirl

Eoria: Mm! Always a good choice!
*She chugs back one of the drinks immediately, listening to where you're taking her*
Eoria: Ooooh! The museum of Remarkable inventions? What kind of things do you think we'll see there? Something exotic? Something straight out of Sci Fi? A better Umbrella?
*She's quite bouncy today... Though, you can't entirely tell where her natural energy stops, and her energy drink picks up*
[Eoria's bladder is at 30%, and raises at a 5% clip. You can raise this process by reminding her of piddle needs, or by offering her another drink*]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Mmm! I can go for another.
*She takes a drink from you, and starts to chug it as well, lowering the can after a bit*
Eoria: Gotta make sure to maximize time for Science! Less time doing other things, more time making things! But...I'm glad I get to hang out with you today.
[Eoria's urges have gone up to 40%, and raises at a 7% clip now. Another drink might make things dire, quicker*]

@lethalty60
Wynnda: Mmmm.. I was dead on, wasn't I?
*She gives a playful smirk, leaning in close as she whispers in your ear*
Wynnda: I'm game for any kind of challenge you can issue me. Set me up with whatever scenario your naughty mind can come to... and I'll see if i can't make like you, and.. rise to the occasion. ?

[Wynnda has gone up to 20%, and raises at a 3% clip. Challenges may slightly accelerate the process]

We've got the book signing very shortly! And after that I believe we might have a casting meeting.

You're not gonna like the signing though, we've been scheduled to have it in that one mall you're always trying to avoid for some reason! Anyway, we gotta go shortly and I don't know when the next time we'll get to garner any refreshments will be, so go a little over capacity if you think its necessary, just to be able to tide you over for the foreseeable future!

At this point, I will quickly do up her hair in whatever quick and easy style she prefers, so that she may have her hands free to make whatever preparations she needs to make in this space of time, including any more consuming.

*Takes her hand with my own and enjoys the touch it feels warm.*
"In time, you might learn some more but I'd rather that be in a more private. Setting one where others won't know."
*Sips some more while thinking but also blushes again*
"That's both good and bad, some people might be embarrassed. If someone sees up their skirt every so often, I know I like to see under it to see the treasures beneath it and also enjoy when the wind blows it up."
*Feels as she rubs my shoulder my tummy grumbles again*
"Just, a little hungry is all are you hungry?"
*Is enjoying the time spent with her*
"Ideas are good, I know I want Dawn to have a nice big piddle accident."

@KozmoFox

Kozuko: Right.. You're the boss.
*She starts to drink a bit more, eating and drinking a bit more than she's used to, as per your instruction*
Kozuko: I'll make sure to keep myself nice and full.. God knows it could be a while before we get a break again....
*She seems to visibly pause for a moment as you mention the Mall she avoids...*
Kozuko: Ah... Well...Don't worry. I'll live through going to that mall once. Just make sure everyone respects the rules this time....
[Kozuko's bladder has gone up to 45%. Urges will raise at an 8% clip now. This urge can be accelerated if a fan gives her a drink, or she sees someone else in dire need to remind of that time]

@Keita123

Wynn: *seems to lightly focus more on the movie, her body lightly tensed... and her hands resting in her lap anew. It seems that passing gas has helped her urges......If only for a bit*
Wynn: Interesting movie... A bit lewder than I expected....But, It's not unbearable...
[Wynn's urges are at 45%,and still raises at a 5% clip. 'Slight' Contact may either rise her urges.... Or, make her pass gas again*

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmm... Some stretches? Sure thing.
*She stands up, and streeeeeeeetches her arms up over her head... Showing off her ample bust as she eventually leans back around.... Then, turns her back to you, and bends over, giving you more than a moment of staring at her shorts-clad ass. She giggles a bit, touching her toes as she 'accidentally' bumps into you with said bottom*
Wynnda: Oops~ Sorry. I'm a bit clumsy today, it seems.

[Wynnda's urges are at 23%, and raise at a 3% Clip]

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmmm. Private? I can deal with private.
*She gives a playful smile, squeezing your hand tightly*
Ellie: Ohhh, the naughty wind. It likes to show em off, more than anything. Good thing there's not any in here.
*She playfully giggles, knowing you can create a gust of wind at any time inside*
Ellie: I'm kinda hungry too! Go ahead and order some food! It's no good to not eat!
*She gently encourages you to do so, leaning back a bit in her seat*
Ellie: ehehe... Yeah, I'd imagine. She's the one with that tiny dress, isn't she?
[Ellie's urges are at 65%, and climbing.]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Mmm! Definitely! I wonder if they'll have anything that I can re-create myself.... I mean, I invent a lot of stuff, but I don't know if anything'll make it to a museum.....Something mechanical, or perhaps something electrical... Something appropriate....
Well, except maybe, like, O.,M.O.R.A....but, I would never condemn her to a life in a museum....
[Eoria's urges have risen to 47%, and raise at a 7% capacity. Some inventions may make her needs raise a bit faster....]

"Yeah, that would be nice perhaps when we are finished here?"
*Returns the playful smile, squeezes her own hand tightly*
"The naughty wind can be anywhere even inside here"
*Giggles a little and creates a gust of wind to blow her skirt up. Sees it flutter in the wind and looks at the padded garment she's wearing."
"I'm not sure what kind of food we can order."
*Looks around for any sort of menu*
"Yes, she is that was one of the reasons why I liked her so much. The naughty wind will also be involved in the fun with her."

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmm... I bet you didn't mind...

*She turns at this, and starts to do some jumping jacks...Her legs going out, and clasping shut, while her arms go out, and in... out, and in... her breasts similarly bouncing up and down*
Wynnda: Mmm... Sorry I'm not wearing a sports bra today. They're kinda bouncing everywhere, you know? Sometimes, I think they're just gonna... POP out!
*She giggles, eventually coming to a rest, as she wipes her brow with her arm*
Wynnda: You know, there are much funner ways to get all hot and sweaty......

[Wynnda's urges have risen to 26%.]

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmm.. yes, perhaps, once this is all over....

*She giggles as the wind flows through, blowing her skirt up, and showing off the padded garment, as she pretends to be embarrassed by it*
Ellie: Ohhh~ The naughty wind just loves showing off girl's panties! How lecherous~
*She giggles, deliberately keeping her skirt up in the front a bit, so you can see the padded garment at the end of it*
Ellie: Ah, food's free as it is! Could get some burgers, some pizza.... Some spaghetti.. Whatever you like! It's only the kind with effects on the stomach that cost anything...

*She seems to smile a bit, thinking of Dawn as you mention her....*
Ellie: Mmm..maybe i should wear something small like that sometime too..

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmm.. Lemonade. I could go for a glass or two of that...
*She starts drinking from a glass as it comes forth... downing the first glass in a flash, and the second slowly, some of it deliberately dribbling down her chin*

[Wynnda's urges have climbed to 33%, and raises at a 5% rate now...]

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ooooh! The Extra-Lemonize-Juicer! Made to maximize the amount of lemonade produced by the lemons, and with the added benefit of pre-sugaring and flavoring the beverage for optimal consumption! Ohh, do you think they'll let me have a glass?
[Eoria's urges have gone up to 57%, and still rise at 7%]

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmm... Some drinks would be nice. What strikes your fancy?

[Menu for Lindz]

1. Water Bottles. [Simple, tried, and true. Raises urges slowly]

2. Soda/Juice. [Sweet, and have a bit of a kick to them. Raises urges moderately]

3. Coffee/Alchohol. [Strong, and have a bit more of a kick to them. Raises urges a bit faster]

4. Character Special! [A special, foreign beverage that has....strong effects on those that drink. Seems to randomize the amount it fills by.... Or even, the level at which holding becomes impossible]