AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Recommended Posts

Hello, and welcome one and all... To

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, and watch them day in, and day out.... Sometimes, you might want a bit more....

Though, given the Q and A matinee seems to have lost steam... And, people seem to want a bit more from their characters.....

Faust has opened up this establishment!

Think of it like a Hostess club, where you may request, commune, and befriend said girl for a [Thankfully provided for by Faust] Fee!

....

However, unlike real-life clubs, the rooms you get to spend time with your chosen girl in, are Cognition Based. Specifically, you will get to set the scene with your chosen girl.

For example, you can decide to have your meeting in the middle of an Important Test!

Or, in a Long Car Trip!

Or on a bus! Or, even in a movie!

....

But Faust.... Why would the setting matter that much?

Easy: Because AFOFC [AuthorFaust's Omorashi Fantasy Club] is more than just a meet and greet with scenario changing... The girls you request in this are almost certainly going to end up having various accidents! In such humiliating scenarioes that you may dream up...

Or, perhaps you even just want them to go somewhere naughty that's not a toilet.

With this, the only limit is the customer's imagination!

Rules shall be explained below... just make sure to have fun, and be respectful!

=======================================================================================================================================

Process for AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

1. When you enter, you will be provided with [10] AuthorBucks. [AuthorBucks have no real cash value, and are only redeemable in AFOFC]. More bucks will be distributed at a later date.

2. As you enter, you may [Request] A Single GIrl. Said girl will be your [Partner] for the Club festivities..... So, Choose Carefully.

3. Upon picking your girl, you will be taken to one of our Contexual Rooms. These rooms will appear as a Small room with a Cozy couch, and a table where you may commune with your chosen Partner... until you decide to change the scene. Upon arrival, you will be given the chance to Order Refreshments. These will affect your date's status, and bring up a chosen need or needs. Said needs may prompt her to excuse herself.... Which leads to...

4. Either Coaxing her to stay, through mischievous dialogue, teasing, encouragement, or other thoughts on your part. Or...

5. Creating a Scene, That will hinder her goal, using the powers of the Contextual room. Such as reminding her you're in a test, or in a movie, or on a long car ride. Whatever you dream up will become reality, as you interact... until your End Goal is met.

6. You may then Rate the girl, and send her off with pleasant words or such... And then repeat this process with another girl... If you choose.

Rules for AFOFC

1. A girl can only be Partnered with one customer at a time. Meaning, if someone takes a girl you want, merely wait for their session to be over, or pick another girl.

2. A customer can only be Partnered with one girl at a time. [You'll have to wait if you want your Harem King/Queen/Monarch Fantasies to come true until later]

3. R.E.S.P.E.C.T.  the girls, and their decisions. They are there to entertain you, but Do not Touch, Harass, or try to perform sexual acts with them, without explicit consent. [In other words, if you want to feel a bladder Bulge, squeeze a tummy, etc, ASK....And be mindful if she refuses.] Failure to follow this rule will lead to the cessation of your Session, and or banning outright from the Establishment.

4. The Author Reserves the Right to change rules at any given time, if needed or desired.

5. Being a good customer leads to Good Benefits. Whether that means making interesting scenes, being pleasant to talk to, or Respecting Women, you will be treated as well as you do them.... And may unlock more options.

====================================================================================================================================

Formatting for a Date: [What you will fill out on your Entry]

Name: What do you wish to be called by the staff? [If not specified, they will refer to you by your Screen Name. Specify if you have preferred pronouns]
Chosen Girl: Who do you wish to take on a session? [You may only have 1 girl out at a time... but it can be anyone who is not currently chosen, of Faust's creation]
Lewd Interests:
What kind of things are you interested in seeing/experiencing on your date? Wetting, Messing, Free peeing, etc. Be as Specific as you like, or as vague.
End Goal: How do you plan for your session to end? [With your girl having wet, with them having messed, etc. There must be an end-point of your session]
Something Nice: Say something nice! Be it about your chosen girl, the Author, or another person in general. Spread some more positivity into the world!

[Menus will be provided based on your selections, after choosing a girl. Your AuthorBucks will be tallied there as well]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: CALL ME ISHMAEL!
Chosen Girl: O.M.O.R.A
Lewd Interests: Wetting
End Goal: Wet
Something Nice: I saw you pictures on the Q and A thread 

you look nice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Etoile (She/Her)
Chosen Girl: Have you used Touka before? If not then Neptunia!
Lewd Interests: Wetting and/or messing!
End Goal: Same as above
Something Nice: Faust, this is SO awesome of you to do!!! Your talent and skill are amazing and I'm humbled that you let everyone participate like this ❤️

Edited by etoile
I HAD A REALIZATION

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Robotic Reject

*As you enter, the familiar blue haired Android steps in, with a pleasant smile*
O.M.O.R.A: Why thank you, [Ishmael]...Or, would you prefer [Call Me Ishmael]? I am not entirely certain I understand the reference, but I would be happy to accompany you. Thank you for saying kind things about my appearance. Is there an outfit that you wish for me to wear? As it is, I am wearing the uniform from school.....
[You are taken to a Contextual Room, where there is a large couch, and an average-Sized wooden table, with a blue cloth over it*

@etoile

*You enter as well, a bowing from the staff greeting you as your chosen girl struts forward*
Juuni Neptunia: Hope you weren't waiting too long for me! I'm here, and ready to have fun, and or do whatever it is you want! Just come riiiiiiiiight this way....

*She leads yoy to a Contextual Room, with a large booth, red velvet seats that are comfortable to the touch...As Juuni pats the table*
Juuni: I'm starvin', so order us on up something! I'm sure you'll like it, Etoile! A girl's gotta eat, Yeah?

 

[At this, A Menu Pops up for both parties]

[CALL ME ISHMAEL's Menu]
1.
Flavored water. [Water that is flavored with your choice of ingredient. Said Water processes at a regular rate, and is intended for a long Session] [0 AB]
2. Soda. [A drink that is fizzy, and sugary...With a biiiiiiiiit of Caffeine in it for that extra kick to the bladder, and intended for a Medium Session] [2 AB]
3. Specialty Tea: [A Drink that is strangely flavorful, but has a stronger effect on some individuals.... .Meant to incite swift bladder need, and a short session] [3AB]
4. Character Special: [Rather than a drink, you get a small controller, with a dial. Said Dial allows you to modify O.M.O.R.A.'s bladder fill rate at will. Cannot Reduce her bladder's contents once it's raised, outside of... the usual means] [4AB]

[Etoile's Menu]

1. Juuni's Homemade food! [Delicious Food, and drink that tastes pleasant...if a bit burnt. FIlls urges at a slow rate] [0AB]
2. Fast Food! [Delicious, if greasy food, and copious drinks. Fills Urges at a moderate Rate] [2AB]
3. Mexican Food! [Delicious food... That agitates a body's urges sharply... Leading to more immediate desperation] [3AB]
4. Character Special! Spiked Food! [Food and drink that tastes good... but will illicit a sudden spike in the urge/Urges of your choice..Upon uttering a word you select. Said urge will build rapidly at the prompt, and can be further accelerated by repeating said word until....] [4AB]

RR: 10AB
Etoile: 10AB

O.M.O.R.A.: So, how are things treating you today, Ishmael? Are you well?
 

Juuni: So, what's up? Whatcha got going on? See anything good lately?

 

[AuthorNote @etoile: Touka has been used at some distant point in the past, so you may be permitted to request her....Though, for the sake of progress, and not hurting Juuni's feelings, Faust will merely put her in Reserve for you.]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Damon
Chosen Girl: Not sure of all the names of your girls.
Lewd Interests: Like some desperate holding, and wetting.
End Goal: Wetting herself.
Something Nice: This seems like a great thing to know your girls better in a one-on-one kind of thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go with 2 for now! Aaand... is it too early to change the scene to inside a car on a long road trip?

"Ah, not really... I'm more interested in how you're doing!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60

AttendantAuthorFaust: What kind of girl do you wish to talk with, Damon? A Shy girl? An aggressive one? A Tsundere? Someone who is very forward, or perhaps someone that is a teasing type? If you do not have a specific girl in mind, then merely put in a descriptor, and I'll personally bring you a girl I think you might like.
@etoile

Juuni: Ah, I'm doing prettttttttttty good! It's been a bit of a tough week, dealing with winter break coming up... Teachers are all pushing us to work hard, study hard, etc.... But, dammit, i just want the holidays to get here!

[The Scene around you shifts, as you find yourself in the backseat of a car with Juuni, as you are both presented with a bag from Wcdonalds each.. filled to the brim with food of your choosing.... And large drinks.]

Juuni: Mmm... I'm gonna go ahead and eat right now...
*She pulls the wrapper off of a burger, and begins to practically wolf it down... .Looking quite ravenous.... but, you gather it's just because she's always this gung-ho about things*
Juuni: Mm.. That's the stuff. We're gonna be in this car for a while.....So, better to get the food down now, while we're still even remotely in civilization. Won't be able to get some good food like this for a while.

[You see Her Tummy Urges and Piddle Needs have gone up to an initial 40%...with a steady 5% going here forward. You can slightly accelerate this process by either offering her some food of your own, or by reminding her of any needs that may need tended to.]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"I get that completely..."

I giggle softly, offering her some of my drink. "You need to drink something too, or you'll choke..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't know the famous fictional pirate Ishmael from Moby dick?

And just Ishmael will do thank you 

As for your outfit 

These panties

zelda-map-panties-640x533.jpg

This bra

pokebra-465x309.jpg

This shirt

71FVWLCnGjL._UL1500_.jpg

This skirt

41b4PERHIwL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

some red high heels, some stockings

And if you could do your hair up like Jessie here that would be fantastic

hqdefault.jpg

And how's about a nice soda? Nuka cola quantum to be exact.

I'll also take take that controller

And I am quite fine thanks for asking! And you?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@etoile

Juuni: Yeah yeah... I'll be fine, I promise.
*She leans over, and takes a biiiiiiiig slurp from the straw of your drink*
Juuni: Fuaaaaaaaaah~  Oh, that hit the spot. What'd you get to drink again? I might need to steal some more of it at a later point... You know, just to not choke.
*She's definitely unaware of any intent you might have, as she merrily chomps away, your ride getting clear out of the city, and onto a winding trail*
Juuni: So like... *Chomp Chomp* Do you remember where we were going? I mean, not that I totally spaced out when we got in or anything.. But, I can't properly complain about it, unless I'm well informed...Yeah?

[Juuni's Urges have climbed to 50%. Further offering, or reminding may agitate urges faster if performed consecutively]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I can do that, i believe....
*She makes a light twirl, her school uniform changing to the outfit requested. A bit of a pokemon-themed outfit, with a large, Krusty T-shirt, and her hair tied up to cover one eye. She wobbles a bit in the unfamiliar heels...but seems to like the stockings*
O.M.O.R.A.: How...Do I look?
*She gives a light pose, smiling, despite a slight flush on her cheeks*
O.M.O.R.A: I am....quite pleasant right now, if I may say so. It has been a relaxing sort of time lately, and am Looking forward to communing with you further, Ishmael. I do not believe I have read the story that the name comes from.... But I hear it is a whale of a time. Do you have any other books, or such to recommend to me, Ishmael?

*You are presented with the Soda requested, as it lightly glows... and a small controller, with a dial*

[OMORA'S bladder status begins at 20%. The Dial in your hand is set at 5% per post...But has dials all the way up to 100%, in 5% intervals. Whatever number it is sitting on, will be how much her bladder is increased by, when she replies to you]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Faust said:

@lethalty60

AttendantAuthorFaust: What kind of girl do you wish to talk with, Damon? A Shy girl? An aggressive one? A Tsundere? Someone who is very forward, or perhaps someone that is a teasing type? If you do not have a specific girl in mind, then merely put in a descriptor, and I'll personally bring you a girl I think you might like.

Let's see... certainly a teaser about it. Maybe a little flirty. And with a possible fetish for omo.

Edited by lethalty60

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow I never knew you could change your clothes like a Sim!

51+9Wa2n5FL._SX298_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How about this Garfield joke book? If you want to get a grasp on the concept of humor!........this probably isn't the book to do it with...but let's head off to someone who CAN teach you about humor! 

It's time for the GIGGLES THE KLOWN SHOW!

WITH YOU AS THE SPECIAL GUEST!

(And don't tell O.M.O.R.A this but to get into the bathrooms here you need to answer 3 of the toilet guard clowns riddles)

And you look fantastic by the way my dear!

Edited by Robotic Reject

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"It's just water... Ah, I put a flavor packet in there, though. Strawberry kiwi...!"

Yeah... strawberry kiwi.

I glance out the window. "Um... I know it'll be a while... It looks like we're pretty far out, though. Maybe we should have visited a rest stop before we drove out to the middle of nowhere... There isn't even a shoulder on this road..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This should be fun.

Name: Rain
Chosen Girl: Ellie
Lewd Interests: Wetting, Wind blowing upskirt, diapers
End Goal: Wetting 
Something Nice:  We've talked several times before in Faust's topics and I'd like to get to know you better.

Question Can i request characters from the list of girl's in the stories you've done for me?

Edited by Night Rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60 AttendantAuthorFaust: A teasing one, hm? Then, give me a moment to find someone...

@Robotic Reject:
O.M.O.R.A: It is one of my many talents..... At least, in this room.
*She takes the book, looking it over*
O.M.O.R.A: I..will read this regardless. Surely, the jokes can not be that bad...


*The room shifts, moving to a stage with a familiar Klown... Though, she does not seem to be the focus of this, so she will not be very detailed*
O.M.O.R.A: Ah...! She must be a comedian! Someone who makes other people happy, through jokes and other humors! I have read about them, but I do not quite understand the act itself.... Do you think she would be willing to educate me in such a manner?

[O.M.O.R.A.'s bladder has gone up to 25%. The dial is still resting at 5%]

@etoile

Juuni: Strawberry Kiwi, huh?
*She leans over to take another long slurp of your drink*
Juuni: Yeah...Yeah, I can taste the kiwi really good, at least. Not sure about the strawberry...

*Her legs tremble, and her body tenses up as you mention the bathroom*
Juuni: Hm...? Y..Yeah... No...No, we'd have been screwed anyways... You know public restrooms are disgusting..! I'm sure our trip isn't that long... We can probably wait until we get to a more...well..dignified area...
....

Juuni: Not...that I'd even...consider asking them to pull over... S..so, it's fine that there's no actual point for the car to stop, and for us to go.... Guess you'll have to wait until we get there too, etoile!

*She's definitely projecting... Her urges having spiked up to 65%....As she's clearly starting to feel the effects of said food.*

@lethalty60

AttendantAuthorFaust: It's been a bit of a wait, but we've found someone that you might enjoy. Please, right this way....

*You are lead to a section of the hall, where a girl with dark green hair, clad in black shorts that stop halfway up her thigh, and a white t-shirt is waiting for you*

Wynnda: Heyyo. Name's Wynnda. Heard you wanted someone who's a bit of a tease..... Well, I'm definitely your gal for that.

*She gives you a playful wink, taking your arm*

Wynnda: I'm a bit of a minor character, that's a sibling to another, much stuffier and less-fun girl... No, no.. I'm here to make you happy! So, what do you want me to do, Damon? 

@Night Rain

AttendantAuthorFaust:  Ahh yes.. Right this way....

*You are lead down the hall, as a familiar lime-green haired girl turns on her heels, waving*

Ellie: Oh, hey Night! It's nice to see you again!

*She darts over to you, and gives you a tight hug*

Ellie: Mmmm! I'm glad you came by. I was hoping we'd get to talk again. C'mon, let's head to a room together!

*She entwines her arm in yours, and leads you down the hall, into a Contextual room*

Ellie: Mm. I'll get someone right away to get an order. Do you want me to wear anything special this time?

[Damon's Menu]

1. Pitcher of Water. [Plain water, that's meant to be enjoyed over a conversation] [0AB]

2. Pitcher of Lemonade. [A sweet, tangy pitcher of liquid that's tasty..and invokes certain imagery] [2AB]

3. Pot of Coffee: [A slightly bitter drink that jump starts the mind... and the bladder, for swift filling] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A pitcher of water laced with a diuretic....But a few telltale cracks in the glasses may lead to spilling over the subjects clothes and body! Said Diuretic works even faster when covering a girl...] [4AB]

[Rain's Menu]

1. Water. [Meant to be drank for conversation purposes] [0AB]

2. Cans of Soda. [Sates thirst, and also fills bladders at a slightly accelerated rate.] [2AB]

3. Delicious Milkshakes. [A Delightful, cold drink that can be shared, though only your Partner will feel the bladder-chilling effects of this drink!] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A glass of beverage that has the miraculous ability to instantly trigger a desperation event.... Even if the Partner doesn't have to pee immediately. Said partner will be wriggling and shifting the entire time this is in their system....Meaning they may be more open to other requests, if it means getting their mind off of their need] [4AB]

 

Ishmael's AB: 4
Etoile's AB: 8
Damon's AB: 10
Rain's AB: 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Ah! Nice to meet you. You thirsty after that wait? Gotta stay hydrated with some water." I said to her as I held out my hand, waiting to see if she'd shake it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Yeah..." I feign discomfort, empathizing with her. "It'll definitely be a while before we see civilization again."
 

I lean gently on her shoulder...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gladly! (Let's speed this up just a tad!) *I set her bladder to 7% per post*

Here wind this up *tosses her a jack-in-the-box and after she winds it up a big cartoon glove flies out and pushes on her bladder* that's called slapstick!

(This is something I can do right mr.author?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Name: Lumiere (She/her)
Chosen Girl: Kuro/Chole Von einzbern
Lewd Interests: Desperation,Wetting, Messing, Diapers
End Goal: After having a double accident, put her back into diapers/ taking care of her.
Something Nice: Smile everyone! Even if you are having a bad day, try to cheer up since it will get better. Everyone has their rough days!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@KozmoFox

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Kozmo. We've got her in line for you...

*You are lead to a room, where the dark haired Kozuko is waiting for you, with a slight wave of her hand*

Kozuko: C'mon Manager. We've got a busy day ahead...And I know you pack these schedules tighter than a clamp. Hope we can at least squeeze in some lunch time before it all goes to hell....

@lethalty60:
Wynnda: I am thirsty... but, hardly the time or the place for it.
*She takes your hand, in a firm shake, as her other hand starts at drinking the water you requested*
Wynnda: So, let's not mince words here... What naughty thoughts are swimming around in that brain of yours? Don't worry, I don't bite, or Kinkshame... Unless you're into that kind of thing, of course.....
[Wynnda's piddle need has begun at 10%, and rises at a clip of 3%. You may raise this by asking her to drink more]

@etoile

Juuni: Uh huh...Definitely... It's gonna be a bit... But, it'll be fine! I know it will!
*She gives a proud smile off..even as her legs lightly tremble with need... The girl pausing a bit as you lean on her*
Juuni: Ah..! Tired already? You aren't going into a food coma on me, are you?
*She doesn't seem displeased by this... In fact, you can see her smiling as she shifts to try to give you a more comfortable spot to lean on...*
[Juuni's needs are at 70%]

@Robotic Reject:

OMORA: *She winds the box, and it pops open.. Though, given the state of her bladder, pressing on it does very little*

O.M.O.R.A.: Slapstick.... I do not quite understand it, but I suppose if it is supposed to be humorous, then...I hope everyone enjoyed it?
*She does not seem to understand, but she is trying.*

[OMORA is at 42%. The Dial is at 7%]

Kozmo's Menu:
1. Something Normal. [Generic Fast food. Fills body at a slow Rate] [0AB]
2. Something Speedy. [Some more high-brow fast food. Fills body at a steady Rate] [2AB]
3. Something Exotic: [Something out of the ordinary. Fills the body's urges swiftly, due to unfamiliarity with food] [3AB]
4. Character Special!: [Instead of food, special Aqua and Tummy droplet candy! These can be offered in various quantities to Spike urges 10-25% per candy. Overindulgence may lead to prolonged accidents] [4AB]

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LumiereS2 AuthorFaust: Understood, right this way...

*You are lead down a hallway, where a tanned, petite girl with pinkish hair waits, smiling as she looks up at you*
Chloe: Hello, Lumiere. Nice to see someone like you here today... You're looking tasty,if i do say so myself.
*She leans in for a swift kiss on your lips, entwining her arm whether or not you go for the kiss*
Chloe: C'mon, let's get to a room, and talk shop~

*You are lead into a room with a Cozy, but small couch, enough for the two of you to fit, as she presses her lithe body against you*

Chloe: So, what's it going to be, Lumiere? 💗

[Menu for Lumiere]

1. Basic Lunch: [A Lunch with Food and drink. Meant for a long conversation, over a quiet lunch] [0AB]

2. Fast food. [A lunch from a restaurant. Food may be tasty, but may also be processed a bit faster than usual] [2AB]

3. Homemade Food, and Milk. [A specially cooked lunch, with some milk that may have additional effects on certain individuals... leading to a swifter processing] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A mysterious pink potion that could normally have several dangerous effects... but for here, will merely allow you share sensations with Chloe as her needs grow internally... And also, affect it with your own actions! Though you may need to ask to touch Chloe herself, there's nothing keeping you from touching yourself, and having her feel the effects of it, rather or not she lets you lay hands on her] [4AB]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nods. "Well... it certainly depends on the situation. At first, I always go when I get the message. Then, later on I was thinking... 'what if I had to hold it for longer?' That's when I became more interested in the desperation. Not only that, but I've watched an education Youtube video that the bladder sends a message when it's half-full."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@lethalty60 Wynnda: Ohohoho... so you're into wetting stuff? That's naaaaughty of you! Getting off on girls in dire need...
*She smirks, and playfully snubs your nose with a finger, grinning*
Wynnda: At half capacity it goes off, hm? Well, I wonder what half of mine would be.... Can't say I've measured it in the past, but I usually like to just go when it's comfy.... If you ask real nice though, I miiiiight see about taking in more than half.....
*She lightly hooks the waistband of her shorts, and snaps them against her toned legs, and lightly shaped bottom*
Wynnda: Oooh.. do you think these are too tight? I bet they'd compress my bladder, and make it so much worse when it gets bad....

[Wynnda's capacity has gone up to 13%. You may raise the rate it accelerates by asking her to drink more... Drink a Lot... Or complimenting her in a lewd manner]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"M...maybe I am a little sleepy..."

I nestle up against her chest, smiling.

"Ah... don't let the rest of my food go to waste... Goodnight..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.