Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who likes rewetting?! Can't believe my tiny bladder could hold so much pee! ?

Just did a rewetting tonight before I had to work nightshift had a two hr drive and just couldn't control myself! Original and rewetting are going to be posted hopefully tomorrow evening! You can most definitely tell when I rewetting and the first one was public at the rest stop! There are very few exits or things you can do when stuck on the turnpike so I barely made it out of the car before soaking completely! Can't wait Anh Quynh to see how you react to how much I rewetting and how there's no denial that I'm rewetting!! Be on the lookout for the new content! 

6 hours ago, OceanL said:

I love this kind of stuff ?

On 11/16/2018 at 2:47 PM, Thisguy8120 said:

I love rewettings they are so hot. Your videos are fantastic!

On 11/16/2018 at 12:41 PM, Anh Quynh said:

I really like rewetting the only problem is that when the pants have not dried a minimum we do not distinguish the new anchorage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have done some rewetting, I wet a pair of underwear and instead of washing them right away, I hung them up to dry. The next morning they were mostly dry, so I put them on and held and wet them again. You could definitely see the stain from the night before. I found it to be quite nice. I have not, however, rewet in still wet clothes. Someday I'll get that chance I hope haha.