Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Part 2:

As she approached the bathroom Darla practically cried with relief. Her pants, normally just snug enough to show off her assets, had become a vice grip on her expanding bladder, digging into her more and more with each step. Her only consolation was that at least her thong seemed to have absorbed her minor mishap, and their was no evidence to be seen beyond her near constant leg crossing and crotch holding. "Finally," she thought as she reached out to open the door, only to immediately panic again when she discovered it was locked. This was bad. Very bad. Her bladder already felt like it was on fire and her muscles ached from clenching so hard for so long. She was fast approaching the end of her rope, and wasn't sure she had the time to wait for someone else to use the bathroom before disaster struck. She quickly knocked. "Hello? Is anyone in there?"

"Yes, sorry, I'm just finishing up. Should just be a couple more minutes," called the voice from inside, which Darla recognized as her aunt. This was bad. She couldn't let her aunt see her in this state, legs locked around each other like a vice, and certainly couldn't alert her to how frantically she needed her aunt to leave the bathroom. She'd never hear the end of it from her mother and the rest of the family.

"Oh ok," Darla called back, tears threatening to come back into her eyes, "no rush." She grimaced at that last statement as she began to bounce up and down frantically, one leg crossed over the other. She had to get herself under control, there were people nearby. Darla took a deep breath and slowly unwound her legs, clutching herself in her pocket and willing herself not to leak again. She wasn't sure how long she could stay composed like this though. Sweat was building up on her forehead.

All of a sudden a voice from behind her nearly made her void her bladder on the spot: her mother had found her. "Darla! There you are! Come say hello to your cousin Eric and his friend James!" Darla composed herself as best she could and turned to face her mom. Her mother was standing in an entryway slightly further down the hall, waving at her.

"Hey mom, can you give me one second? I just need to get in here real quick and splash some water on my face." Darla jerked her thumb towards the door and barely fought off the urge to bounce on the spot.

"Oh nonsense sweetie, you look fine," her mother said with a dismissive wave. "You'd hate to be rude. It'll just take a minute or two." Darla wasn't certain she had a minute or two, but she'd never hear the end of it if she didn't at least say hi. At least the room was right near the bathroom and she could dart in as soon as her aunt was done.

"Be right there mom," Darla called, giving a forlorn glance at the bathroom and a quick squeeze as she stepped away.

----------

Heather was a fit girl in her early twenties whose parents lived next door to Darla's uncle and had brought her along for the day. She was dressed casually in pale blue capris pants that showed off her toned legs and a loose yellow top that did little to disguise her ample breasts. Her dark hair was tied back in a long ponytail. She didn't have any honest interest in being here, her parents having bought their house too recently for her to know Darla's uncle or his family, but a free meal was a free meal, and free wine was free wine. Heather had already had about four glasses as she flirted with the various guys who couldn't take their eyes off her. One guy in particular had actually seemed like quite the catch, and Heather had been putting off a needed trip to the bathroom for some time to keep flirting with him. But eventually her need overcame her desire and she had excused herself to find the toilet gracefully. Of course that had been ten minutes ago and before she had gotten lost on the first floor of the house. Poise and grace were quickly disappearing, replaced with frantic strides and urgent glances, her hands clenched in fists at her sides. Heather had never had the strongest bladder and her college party days had taught her that if she didn't find the bathroom soon she was going to soak her pants. Just when she had about given up hope and had resolved herself to dashing back to her parents' house to pee, a kindly woman had directed her to where the bathroom was. She thanked the woman quickly and began to rapidly make her way towards the only bathroom on the first floor, her breathing rapid as she willed herself to make it.

Suddenly she let out a whimper and had to duck into an empty guest room as her body was rocked by a powerful pulse from her bladder. She clenched her muscles as best she could, but felt a hot jet of urine shoot through her urethra and enter her g-string. Her hands flew into her crotch, digging in like her life depended on it. She bent over so far at the waist that she nearly hit the floor, her pants pulled tight across her ample butt. Tears began to run down her cheeks. "Nononononono not here! Oooooooo I'm gonna pee my pants!" She couldn't let that happen. She had to make it to the bathroom before this got any worse. She was a big girl, and big girls didn't have accidents. She slowly took a few deep breaths to ride out the spasm and then stood up as best she could. She looked at her crotch and saw a dime sized wet spot. She'd gotten away unnoticed with worse in college. Taking one more deep breath to steady herself, she began her journey towards the solitary bathroom.

----------

Blake had followed Darla from a distance, taking care not to give himself away. Seeing her walking with such clear desperation, especially with the added effect of the slight bend in her posture showing off her gorgeous ass was almost too much for him, and he allowed himself a moment to slide one hand in his pocket to stroke his throbbing erection. He snuck past Darla as she reached the toilet and took up a position where he could watch everything unfold, practically laughing with glee when her mother pulled her away. He was about to follow Darla into the room with her mother when suddenly he saw Heather striding towards the bathroom with a purpose. His eyes quickly examined the gorgeous brunette with the large jiggling breasts, and noticed something that made his dick throb even harder. A wet spot on her crotch. Oh this was just getting too good. Two desperate women, one occupied bathroom. "Let the games begin," he muttered.

Chapter 3. Updates may be slightly slowed going forward as we've reached the beginning of the portion that needs the heaviest rewrites.

Darla could barely keep from grinding her teeth as she made small talk with her mother and the two guys. Unable to cross her legs or grab her crotch in fear of the sheer humiliation of it all, Darla was having to clench with all the strength that she could summon. Her muscles felt like taut guitar strings, libel to snap and give way at any moment if she didn't get some relief and fast. Inside, her bladder burned hotter than ever pulsing with a day's worth of pent up urine. The heat in her crotch had dried the tiny wet spot in her thong several minutes ago, although the sweat building up between her clenched ass cheeks would soon replace it. Oh what she wouldn't give to just pop the top button on her pants. To stick her hand inside the waistband and clench herself. To let even a little bit of pee out so she didn't explode before she got on the toilet.

Her focus had been drifting during the inane conversation but it suddenly snapped back as she felt another wave of desperation pulse through her body. The sudden pain in her abdomen made her gasp in surprise, and she barely resisted the instinct to hold herself. She somehow found a way to clench tighter, barely locking off any pee from shooting into her thong.

"Everything ok Darla?" her mother asked, putting a hand out to steady her daughter as her balance suddenly seemed to weaken.

"No!" Darla thought, "Everything is not okay! I'm about to flood my pants in front of this entire party, and it's all your fault!" Rather than say that aloud Darla simply muttered "Yes, fine." Thinking quickly she added, "You know I'm suddenly feeling very hot, and feel a headache coming on. Would it be terribly rude if I just stepped away to splash some water on my face and take an aspirin?" She directed the last part at the two young men.

"Not at all," cousin Eric said. "Actually there should be some medicine behind the mirror in that bathroom." He pointed towards the solitary toilet on this floor. "Although it looks like you may need to wait a bit, sorry."

Darla didn't understand at first, but as her eyes followed where her cousin pointed her desperation and panic were briefly replaced with anger. There was some brunette in a yellow top knocking on the door to the bathroom and doing her best not to dance in place. Seeing her gave Darla a momentary sympathy surge from her bladder, but she stopped it with sheer determination. She didn't know who this girl was, but Darla would be damned if she let anyone into that bathroom before her. The risk of impending total humiliation was too strong for compromises. She excused herself and strode towards the bathroom to reclaim her spot in line, one hand creeping towards her pocket just in case.

----------

Heather could have cried when she found the bathroom door locked. She gave a frantic knock. "Hello? Are you almost done in there?" she whined. Her other hand was balled in a fist near her crotch, ready to grab herself should she have another spasm from her bladder.

"I'm putting on my face missy, you can't rush that. Now hold on to your hat, I'll be done soon," came the voice from inside.

Tears began to well in Heather's eyes. This couldn't happen. Not here, not now. Not with so many people around, especially her parents and that super cute guy. She hadn't had a full blown accident since she was 21 and a college junior. The humiliation had been devastating, and she refused to have it happen again. She blinked away her tears. She was a big girl, and she was going to hold it, silently praying whoever was inside would hurry. Suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned to find Darla, who had one leg wrapped around the other.

"Excuse me," Darla said, "but I was next."

"You weren't here when I walked up," Heather retorted. She tried to puff up her chest and look intimidating as she said it, but the effect was mostly lost since as soon as she did a minor spasm rocked her body, causing her to break out into a pee dance as she said it.

"I was, I just had to step away for a second." Darla's face flushed as she too began to bounce at the knees to try and hold on to the molten urine that threatened to erupt out of her. "Please, I've been holding it all day and I'm almost at my limit," Darla pleaded.

"Well you," Heather gasped as she felt a second spasm and a small squirt of urine splashed against her g-string. "You should have thought of that and gone sooner. You walked away from the line, and now I'm here, and you can't cut me, ok? You're not the only one who needs to pee." Heather tried to look serious, but her hand wound up in her crotch as she felt another drop enter her underwear.

"I can see you need to go, but please," Darla begged, "I'm starting to feel like I might literally explode here. I was here first, have some compassion!"

----------

"Not a chance," Heather said, turning her back to Darla and facing the door. Darla just about lost it right there. She could not believe how rude Heather was being. Frantically she glanced around the hall. Everyone seemed to have mostly retreated into the other rooms or had stopped paying them any attention. Seizing the moment, Darla began to scissor her legs rapidly as she held herself with both hands. Her abdomen was stretching over her waistband and at any moment it felt like her pants might just slice clean through her middle. She clenched as tight as she could, and desperate for any relief at all, she popped the top button on her pants. Immediately the pain from outside her abdomen got easier, although inside her bladder still burned with desperation. Luckily for her dignity these pants were still tight enough that they didn't slip down her hips. Regaining her courage from the slightly easier feeling, and spurred on by the very real fear of having an accident here in her Uncle's home, Darla took one hand out of her crotch and spun Heather around to face her.

----------

Heather gave a loud gasp as she was forced to face Darla. She was so shocked that she lost focus, and immediately her tiny bladder began to let go of the tide it had been holding back. She squealed as her hands flew into her crotch, her legs twisting around each other like pretzels, trying to bring her body under control. A three second blast of pee shot into her pants, her thin g-string doing little to stem the flow. She could feel a wet patch the size of a softball under her hands. "You bitch," she cried, tears in her eyes. "Why did you do that? You're going to make me have an accident!"

Darla gave her a desperate and uncaring look, seeing the wet patch under Heather's hands. "Looks like you already have," she smirked. "And I told you, I'm next in line." Darla used her shoulder to push Heather out of the way, while the other girl frantically tried to get herself under control.

----------

Heather clenched for all she was worth, doing everything possible to hold back the wave of pee still in her body and the embarrassment it carried with it. She dared not remove both hands from her crotch until she felt confident enough that she wouldn't immediately spring a leak. She lifted one after a few more seconds, ready to grab Darla and slap her. She hoped that one good slap would make the other girl wet herself quickly and Heather could use the bathroom while everyone else laughed at Darla. "I'll show you," she growled.

----------

"Ladies," Blake said, suddenly stepping out from his hiding place. He had been stroking himself surreptitiously, and had done his best to hide his erection. This was getting hotter than he had dreamed. "If you don't want to wait, I just remembered there's a bathroom in the basement, just down those stairs." He pointed to a doorway back down the hall. Both girls stared at where he was pointing then glanced at each other. Heather was faster, kicking Darla in the shin hard, and then hustling for the stairs. Darla gasped in pain, feeling a brief shot of urine redampen her thong. Under her hands she could feel a quarter sized wet spot on her pants. She knew she was approaching her breaking point and that she needed that bathroom NOW. Clenching for all she was worth, Darla sped off after Heather. She didn't even notice Blake chuckling to himself as he thought about what the women would find downstairs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...