Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most realistic accident to have?

On 11/6/2018 at 1:31 PM, kenken4k said:

Aside from being tickled, scared, startled what’s the most realistic accident? I mean the kind where you are in the most helpless scenario and end up peeing your pants. I would think car wettings if you’re the passenger, the driver isn’t stopping for you to pee, there’s no cup to pee in, and there’s heavy traffic that lasts almost forever. But you could just take a piss out the window. So my 2nd thought would be getting trapped in a subway train, bus, etc with a shit ton of people around you wearing pants/jeans. Unless you just don’t give a fuck you can’t take a squat in front of a bunch of people. And there’s too many people to find a blind spot. Or say that you hold it till you get off, you’re at the brink of peeing your pants, but once you get to the bathrooms it’s out of order. And like I said before there’s too many people. Because the bathrooms are closed it’ll put you in EXTREME panic mode. And you’ll have no choice but to pee your pants. What are your ideas? 

There's a real phenomenon called Latchkey Incontinence which is quite common, is the urge to pee you get when you're finally arriving home and start fumbling after your keys. Probably one of the most common real accident scenarios that exist.

• 2 weeks later...