Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for some advice.

So about a year ago I moved in with my now fiance, she knows about my fetish and actually supports it. She's been trying to indulge me once in a while and it's been great. But we are now running into the issue of she wants to try wetting herself in spots other than while sitting on the toilet but seems to be unable no matter how desperate she gets. Any females ever run into this and if so how do we get around this without compromising her overall control? To be clear while on the toilet she releases with no issue but any other time she could be in agony any no matter how hard she tries to push or just relax and let it happen it just won't. 

I can so relate to this! It’s your mind taking control through years of conditioning that we only pee in the toilet. It’s  the same reason no matter how desperate I a man I can’t go in  diaper and therefore that aspect is a total turn off for me. 

It’s a form of pee shyness that needs patience and understanding to get over. 

Heres some things I did to help me ‘learn’ to wet: 

1.pee in the toilet as notmal with pants down etc

2. Pee through my underwear on the toilet

3.pee through another layer, jeans, leggings etc on the toilet

4. Pee in the bath naked 

5.pee in bath through my knickers

6 pee in bath through clothes

7 pee outside hunched over like on the loo

8 pee through pants but somewhere safe

9 build up slowly to peeing other places

i still haven’t managed peeing in public but getting there and enjoying each and every experience as I go. 

Its harder for woman as we are naturally used to private peeing in cubicles. Bear with her. It’s brilliant that she isn’t indulging you and pushing herself just for you. 

Alright I'll keep all those in mind. She's done it in the bath a couple times with panties on but it took effort in her half, so I'm thinking next would be trying to get pants on. I'm thinking her starting in her panties in the bath and pulling up her pants as she starts or something like that. And I agree she's the sweetest person ever for trying all this for me.