Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female An oldie but goodie (desperate Mexican racing event model)

Only a short video

Different view here, if you look to the left to the women in white she looks desperate, and also the woman at the top of the ramp on the left hand side in jeans. She is constantly moving her legs as if she is desperate.

Another short view of the desperate woman in orange, look to the left when the car swings round and you get a glimpse of her at a different angle.

Edited by Dravid61+ (see edit history)

This is the Mexican TV channel that broadcast the live event back in 2012, is there anyone here from Mexico who knows this channel who could get in touch with the TV channel to see if they have a recording that they will let you have. Whether it will reveal anything new I don't know.

AN66SAxfGWjrYM5iPc407fqSvPpxk_P3YLQ8r6MM

Published on Mar 6, 2012

SUBSCRIBE 16K
TV4, the signal from Guanajuato will broadcast the inauguration of one of the most important automobile events worldwide: the Guanajuato Mexico 2012 Rally. The start will begin on Thursday, March 8, at 8:00 p.m. You can enjoy it in one of the screens that will be located in the Glorieta de los Pastitos, the Juarez Theater or the Alhóndiga de Granaditas in Guanajuato, Capital. You can also follow it live online on the page: http://www.tv4guanajuato.com/enlinea/
On 11/5/2018 at 8:41 AM, daniel2 said:

top comment says there is a 10 minute version that shows more, and she gets replaced by a diff model to go to the restroom?

This video shot seems to have been taken from someone in the crowd, whether there are other recordings from a different position I don't know.

What would be interesting to know is how long was she out there for, and how far into her desperation is this recording.

To me it looks like this is the start of the rally, so how many cars pass through here and was she there till all the cars had passed through.

4 hours ago, daniel2 said:

i'm surprised that there was more than one woman that looked desperate in the event. Did they miss their chance to pee backstage?

Many car shows and racing events tend to have inadequate break schedules for models.  They likely weren't allowed to go at will.

Edited by ILoveOmorashi (see edit history)
On 11/6/2018 at 3:53 AM, Dravid61+ said:

Only a short video

Different view here, if you look to the left to the women in white she looks desperate, and also the woman at the top of the ramp on the left hand side in jeans. She is constantly moving her legs as if she is desperate.

Another short view of the desperate woman in orange, look to the left when the car swings round and you get a glimpse of her at a different angle.

I notied the other desperate women as well, but the one in orange really stood out. 

• 1 year later...
37 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I think all these girls are desperate and haven't peed for hours. Perhaps they might had to stay there for a long time, or no toilet facilities there. This is a mass desperation scenario. Where else we can see such mass desperation? 

Why is it always  girls? 

The clothes of these female models are very convenient to go to the toilet。

There should be a toilet nearby. I can't see male desperation.

• 1 month later...

I watched this video again and it is still exciting for me.

To think that all this beautiful girls had to stand there all day long ,without a opportunity to wee, is total arousing.

I think first i would just look at their bodies and at her legs , but after hours, when they started to dance, from their need to wee, then I would realize, that they could not go all day and that they all would need to pee really bad and maybe that they are not allowed to go before the show is over.

Really bad for the girls, but for some how likes to see  girls desperate to pee 
a great place and a great show.

I love car’s and car racing, but i think i would just have looked at the girls.