Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How do you know when you're about to lose control?

Basically what the title says.

Is there an indication or a sign that gives you a heads up a few seconds before completely losing it? Like, whenever you feel it, that's when you KNOW you're gonna lose control any second now.

I always give up and run into the bathroom if it starts to hurt for a while. So I dont know myself

It's similar to when you know you're about to drop a heavy weight—I can feel how tired my muscles are, at the same time I feel how hard my bladder is squeezing it out. Even when I'm really having an accident, it's not like the bottom suddenly drops out, it's like no matter how hard I try to hold, I feel my muscles giving in.

This is making me start to want to do a hold...

Edited by kochel428 (see edit history)

I usually start to clench my muscles together in intervals (like half a second and getting faster) until i more or less leak. When i don't do the clenching and just try to keep it sealed shut at one level, pee will slowly start to run out. However, i've only lost total control once, when i stood up and leaned backwards, holding my hands up. The pressure on my bulging bladder increased so much, that my muscles just completely gave in and i totally lost control further than just the ongoing leaks.

This was the most amazing feeling ever, true desperation....

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I start to lose control I start dribbling into my panties, then leaking, then spurting. Then I get the feeling that I can no longer hold it and I am about to lose it. It is a combo feeling of my muscles giving in and the pressure being too much. As I get to the end of a hold the pressure gets so intense and that puts more strain on my muscles making them more tired until they eventually start to falter, hence the leaks and spurts. Then they end up giving out completely and nothing I do can stop it. 

Imagine you are holding your arms out in front of you for a long time. As time passes your muscles start to ache and it gets harder to hold them up. Then imagine as your muscles start to ache you start getting books placed into your hands, one by one until eventually the weight of the books is too much for your muscles and you drop your arms. That is the feeling I get, that feeling right before your arms fall. That is how I know when I can't hold it any longer.

1 minute ago, Gemmy said:

When I start to lose control I start dribbling into my panties, then leaking, then spurting. Then I get the feeling that I can no longer hold it and I am about to lose it. It is a combo feeling of my muscles giving in and the pressure being too much. As I get to the end of a hold the pressure gets so intense and that puts more strain on my muscles making them more tired until they eventually start to falter, hence the leaks and spurts. Then they end up giving out completely and nothing I do can stop it. 

I'm similar to you, only I can't hold myself when I start leaking, it's like my brain knows that won't work anymore.

9 minutes ago, Gemmy said:

Imagine you are holding your arms out in front of you for a long time. As time passes your muscles start to ache and it gets harder to hold them up. Then imagine as your muscles start to ache you start getting books placed into your hands, one by one until eventually the weight of the books is too much for your muscles and you drop your arms. That is the feeling I get, that feeling right before your arms fall. That is how I know when I can't hold it any longer.

nice description!

For some reason I don't get much warning. I usually just start feeling warmth.

I've felt on the verge of an accident and been able to make it and other times I swore I could hold a bit longer and was wrong.

Sometimes though as I am clenching/squeezing desperately to hold and some pee escapes in spurts each time I squeeze hard I usually have seconds before a lot more follows.

I've never really managed to hold to the point that I've lost control. I've had a few leaks but they've usually been semi deliberate when I've known I could get away with it or due to sneezing or other things that have jolted me. I'd like to do a hold until I actually lose control and wet myself, so I know it was my absolute limit, but I just haven't been able to get there before giving in before.

1 hour ago, Ell19 said:

I've never really managed to hold to the point that I've lost control. I've had a few leaks but they've usually been semi deliberate when I've known I could get away with it or due to sneezing or other things that have jolted me. I'd like to do a hold until I actually lose control and wet myself, so I know it was my absolute limit, but I just haven't been able to get there before giving in before.

Drink 8oz of water every 30 mins. The first couple of times holding becomes uncomfortable go pee like normal. Eventually your bladder will tire and you'll start going no matter how hard you clench. 

2 minutes ago, DeltaFoxtrot said:

Drink 8oz of water every 30 mins. The first couple of times holding becomes uncomfortable go pee like normal. Eventually your bladder will tire and you'll start going no matter how hard you clench. 

I have done holds to the point of being very very desperate one after the other and not seemed to tire. However these were long holds without drinking anything extra to normal so there would be several hours between going and being desperate again. I tend not to do fast desperation because I don't enjoy the feeling the same but that might be why I haven't got to the point of losing control yeah, I'll consider giving that a go

I am a leaker! I get to a point when I'm just so desperate I start to leak little spurts out which I can't stop and have no control over I have been this way since about 5 or 6 years old I might last another 15 to 20 mins leaking little bits now as an adult like this when I was a child maybe 5 mins max when I got to this stage. Then on one of the little spurts, my muscles just seem to give out and I can't stop that spurt which develops quickly into a full-on flood and pee stream! Kev,

• 4 years later...

Of course my bladder has felt increasingly full and stretched fir some  time. The pressure moves downward into my penis, setting near the tip. Clenching my sphincter helps for a while and feels great. Bladder spasms periodically intensify the pressure at my pee hole. The  enjoyable "pain" becomes sharp and stinging. I clench my muscles as tightly as possible to keep my pee from coming out ,which feels awesome,  kind of like I am going to ejaculate  in a way.

Near the  end of my ability to hold it in It ** feels like pee has seeped into the slit of ny pee hole. The pee's pressure becomes much more intense and deep. I realize that tightening my sphincter is  no longer having any effect , it is like it is  no longer responding,  my pee is about to come out uncontrollably.  

At first with help of squeezing with my handthe leaks  are small and slow., getting just the tip of my dick wet. But before long  I experience bigger spurts, getting my pants wet. The sensation that my pee is about to come out ,with my briefs already wet is one of my favorites.  Eventually,  the spurts become a slow steady unstoppable leak. My sphincter is clamped shut but pee is forcing it way past the reduced opening . It feels amazing.

I finally let go peeing hard for a long 30- 40 seconds or more. Ahhh.

** One thing I have to mention is even though when I am about to lose control, with pee feeling like it is pressing against my pee hole it actually is not  quite there yet. Male sphincter  is located at the base of the penis, where the urethra exits the  bladder. There is nothing  at all to keep it in past that point. It is the point of no return. Although squeezing my dick my hold the flow back for a short time ,all my urine is still in my bladder not my penis. The effect is putely psychological. A few drops might sneak through but as soon as i relax my hand slightly it is coming out. Once urine flows into the urethra for real, trapping it there with your hand becomes excruciatingly painful  ,like my dick is about to rupture, or it's on fire forcing any male to stop squeezing.

I have learned that although pee feels like it is at the tip when it isn't has a neurological cause. Ever doubtful , I waited until I felt like my pee was going to come out. I used my fingers to spread my pee hole open , and nothing. No pee came out. I took a pix to look and there was no urine  near ther.

Sorry I am long winded but this is my favorite topic and I try to describe how the about to come out ,and lose control of my bladder in ad much detail as I can.

No need to apologize for taking the time to describe the feelings in detail. I used to go through the stages you describe, but now that I’m past retirement age, I find that I’m  back to the way it was before puberty. I hold through the pain, perhaps leak a spurt or two, and then the pain disappears and I’m peeing like a firehose💩😁

5 hours ago, OldWetGuy said:

No need to apologize for taking the time to describe the feelings in detail. I used to go through the stages you describe, but now that I’m past retirement age, I find that I’m  back to the way it was before puberty. I hold through the pain, perhaps leak a spurt or two, and then the pain disappears and I’m peeing like a firehose💩😁

Actually I am  71 years old ,retired as well 4.5 years ago now

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)

I’ve had two genuine accidents in my life, and both times I remember exactly how it felt.

holding it for as long as I can, then a lot of my lower body starts clenching. Then right near the end, within 15 seconds or so, my bladder muscles almost go numb, like I can’t control them. Not to say I release, but more like I am at the mercy of my own body, and as soon as it decides to push my bladder, it’s out of my hands (and into my pants lol)

As someone who is more terrified of the public humiliation of walking home in soaked pants than the excitement and thrill of a genuine accident, this was a bit of a nightmare for me đŸ„Č😂