Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The definitive Extreme Desperation

My first topic here. I'll eventually post more the next monts, including some more analysis of this awesome fetish and stuff about my own experiences with it.

English isn't my mother-tounge language, i'll probably have a gramar mistake here and there.

Enjoy

Extreme desperation is the kind of desperation which goes beyond the psychological factor because it pushes the boundaries of what your body and your bladder are physically capable of. It's very exhausting and crosses the border to masochism, people that are not into omorashi could most likely never get to that point. In the narrarative and audiovisual way it involves a rock-hard bulging bladder and/or very detailed description of the person being in pain of holding back an almost unnaturally immense ammount of urine. Without getting unreal (Which most written stories sadly do most time), leaking is basically inavoidable at extreme desperation. The maximum amount i have ever witnessed a girl peed in a video, were a bit over 2000 grams of pee, which is more than two litres. The average upper limit i'd estimate is about 1.5 Litres.

I myself have never measured my bladder capacity and am not going to. Omorashi is about losing control, not about measurements.

Even though bladder rupture through inner pressure alone is pretty unlikely, they and other health risks are possible. General discomfort and pain are almost inavoidable, even though they are part of the extreme desperation and even create a masochistic experience.

This may not be for everyone, especially if you have a small bladder or can only hold it when doing a pee-dance or hold your croch (@girls). You more likely wet yourself because you are psychologically giving in. For people that are struggling at losing control (like me), do multiple extreme desperations in a row. Your muscles will get tired. And learn recieveing pleasure from being painfully full, that's what desperation is about.

santasbrother

''I'm a Professor of piss!''

- Ureshon! Chapt. 4

• 2 weeks later...

When it starts to get painful I usually can't take anymore. When pushing myself to my limits I often surprise myself with how much I can hold but thankfully have found that my muscles get tired way before the 1.5 litre mark. I feel good desperation for me is how hard it is for me to hold instead of how much liquid I am holding. So I feel glad that I cannot reach that limit because during my intense holds I will lose it before I get to the point of harm. This is partly why I rarely measure how much I've held.

The feeling of struggling to prevent myself from losing it as long as possible is far more important and satisfying than any number of MLs you can put on it.

• 5 months later...
On 11/14/2018 at 6:35 AM, bladderxplode said:

I really like pushing my body to its limits when it comes to desperation. Having a bulging, rock-hard bladder while trying desperately to hold my pee (even after it becomes painful) is the best feeling in the world ?

I agree totally with you and with Wombat48.

I love to fill my bladder to the limit and sometimes over the limit.

This thing in my abdomen is made to collect urine and that is it what it has to do for me, for so long as i like it.

Not my bladder can force me to piss, i force my bladder to hold it, i force it to stretch, to swell, to get bigger and bigger.  My bladder  can not even punish me with pain for that, because i love this kind of pain.

I like to go to sleep without to pee, so that my bladder is bulging and swollen in the morning.

No reason to pee! A bladder is made to hold pee and that is what I make her to do, sometimes for hours more.

I love it to take a pillow between my thighs and press my swollen bladder hard against the pillow, to torture it, to make my urge stronger and painfuller.

If I press my bladder  less or more on the pillow, I can cum without to use my hand.

For me  is my bladder a sex organ  and a sex  toy.

Keep on holding my friend.

On 11/14/2018 at 8:58 AM, Wombat48 said:

I totally agree

i love the self competitive aspect of holding a surreal amputb of liquid for a long period however painful it becomes 

I agree totally with you, to hold it for extreme long however painful it becomes!

The  stronger the urge , the more I get aroused and the more i get aroused, the longer I want to hold it, however painful if becomes. This kind of pain makes horny, I can not get enough from it.

I love to hold my morning pee, sometimes all day long and i love to go to sleep with a full  bladder.

Only to think that I did not pee for so long, that my bladder is holding so much pee for so long,is total arousing for me.

Once I went to sleep with my bladder full from 24  hours.

Keep on holding my friend.