Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Changing room desperation

Hello there! I'm Kez X, and RFDAW and I are the ones who uploaded those and most of the related ones you guys seem to enjoy. Sadly I haven't been able to share them here, as they do go against Omo.org's rules - we're specifically interested in the candid, unstaged stuff. The changing room clips definitely are, and the wet jeans in the porta-potty seems likely to be candid as well. The wet shorts clip we're not 100% sure on. Regardless, I am glad that a few of you enjoy it though, and I run a site of my own for Voyeur Omorashi with similar content if that's your thing, which shouldn't be too hard to find.

4 hours ago, Kez said:

Hello there! I'm Kez X, and RFDAW and I are the ones who uploaded those and most of the related ones you guys seem to enjoy. Sadly I haven't been able to share them here, as they do go against Omo.org's rules - we're specifically interested in the candid, unstaged stuff. 

Same here about the interests, and this site rules have been keeping me from sharing your videos here. You have a lot of nice stuff I haven't seen before and I keep checking your uploads regularly. Good job!

• 3 years later...
On 11/8/2018 at 5:30 PM, Kez said:

Hello there! I'm Kez X, and RFDAW and I are the ones who uploaded those and most of the related ones you guys seem to enjoy. Sadly I haven't been able to share them here, as they do go against Omo.org's rules - we're specifically interested in the candid, unstaged stuff. The changing room clips definitely are, and the wet jeans in the porta-potty seems likely to be candid as well. The wet shorts clip we're not 100% sure on. Regardless, I am glad that a few of you enjoy it though, and I run a site of my own for Voyeur Omorashi with similar content if that's your thing, which shouldn't be too hard to find.

so how to find ur website