Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So I've decided to try starting an interactive based on a game I played on Armor Games called 'The Labyrinth.' It's an adventure game that's turn-based and a maze. I'm thinking on doing this with a twist on my own. But first, some pointers in the game. First off, the stats.

Accuracy: This determines how much of a chance a comrade can hit with a physical weapon, melee or range. Any accuracy less than 100% has a chance for miss. Spells automatically hit. Starting accuracy is 80%
Health: How much damage a comrade can take before they fall unconscious. After combat, fallen comrades regain consciousness with marginal health. Health Regeneration restores health, and is constant on 1.5%.
Mana: This determines the max mana a comrade can have. More mana means more spells to cast. Some have a cool down, which is how many turns before that spell becomes available again. Mana Regeneration restores mana, and is constant on 1.5%.
Quickness: Reaction time. The higher the Quickness, the better the chances a comrade will have the first strike. Unlike this game, your comrades have the advantage on quickness.
Crit Chance: Chance of a critical hit, which is double the damage.

Now that the stats are covered, we'll need a class for our main comrade and a sub class. There are four classes, each with their own subclass.

Warrior: They are the tough fighters of the group, tanking or off-tanking the group, and can absorb a lot of damage. Though heavy armor and swords are what they can equip for their melee hand. The sub classes for a warrior are:

• Berserker: Rage fueling into their attacks and abilities, trading defensive for offensive, and get more powerful the less HP they have!
  • Templars: Tank Warriors that dispatch spell-casters, abilities that can Silence enemies while cleansing allies of debuffs while raising magical resistance.
  • Dragon Slayers: Damaging Warriors with a thrill for killing, bonuses granted for killing enemies, feeding their rampage further.
  • Knight: The strongest defense unit, can force enemies to target them and gain massive amounts of damage resistance for passive and active abilities.

Mage: Magically diverse member of the group. With powerful damaging abilities while also being some of the best support units. To better concentrate their spells, they must wear light armor clothing and staves. The sub classes for a mage are:

• Arcane Mage: Master of the elements, possessing powerful spells that damage and debilitate their enemies with no support abilities.
  • White Mage: Simple yet strong healer, lacking offense for stronger Health and Mana regeneration abilities.
  • Blood Mage: Practiced the forbidden art of Blood Magic, using their own life force to power their spells, which becomes more powerful as a result.
  • Shaman: The hardest support to utilize, weak at first, but given enough experience, and they are a force to be reckoned with.

Rouge: Single-target fighters of the group. Each Rouge has abilities to either disabling or destroying their enemies one at a time. For mobility and defense, only medium weight armor and daggers/spears. The sub classes for a rouge are:

• Marauder: Strong debuffers, able to disable single targets with bleeds and armor shreds, while also having a special ability that bypasses all defenses.
  • Assassin: Fighting with pin-point accuracy, able to kill instantly, exposing defenses on weak enemies before going for the kill.
  • Duelist: One-on-one fighters, dealing more damage on a single target the longer the fight continues until victory has happened.
  • Ninja: Stealthy fighters, preferring to hide in the shadow before attacking, can disappear only to reappear unexpectedly for an unexpected and powerful blow.

Archer: More balanced than Rouges or Warriors. They can be powerful fighters and powerful healers for any role the party needs. For a balanced nature, bows and Medium armor are used. The sub classes for an archer are:

• Sharpshooter: Meticulous, lining up for a perfect shot as high-accuracy fighters while dealing high burst damage.
  • Herbalist: Knows much knowledge about nature and it's many uses, making remedies for allies, and toxins for enemies.
  • Hunter: Adept scouters and trappers, many powerful debuffs to disarm and maim their enemies, allowing allies to deal the finishing blow.
  • Brewer: Just like to get their drink on, able to create brews that can power up allies, and weaken enemies.

After all this work, I feel like we can continue on. For our first character, i.e. the comments from you, needs to have a class and sub class. It's your choice on how you want this person to be. And of course, I'm going to gender neutralize this.

Edited by lethalty60
Unfinished submit, now done (see edit history)
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I've decided to try starting an interactive based on a game I played on Armor Games called 'The Labyrinth.' It's an adventure game that's turn-based and a maze. I'm thinking on doing this with a tw

Let me explain about the stats before we continue.

Constitution: This amount times 10 is the Max Health.
Intelligence: This amount times 10 is the Max Mana.
Dexterity: Every point in Dexterity grants .5% Accuracy.
Swiftness: Increases one Quickness for every point in Swiftness.
Luck: Increases Crit Chance by .5% per point, and increases odds of favor for a better chances of not wetting.

Berserker has these stats in the beginning:
Constitution: 20
Intelligence: 5
Dexterity: 9
Swiftness: 7
Luck: 5

You are allowed to allocate 10 points in any way necessary, and are a necessary to continue.

One more thing: There's Bonus Damage and Bonus Armor. These increase base on the main stat. Every 2nd point increases Bonus Damage by 1, and every 5th point grants 1 point of Bonus Armor. Since Constitution is the main stat for Warrior, Berserker will start off with 10 Bonus Damage and 4 Bonus Armor.

Edited by lethalty60 (see edit history)

Stats for Berserker:

Max Health: 200
Max Mana: 100
Accuracy: 84.5%
Quickness: 10
Crit Chance: 5.5%

You may change any, or go to a second comrade. When you want a second comrade, there's two per class.

Warrior:

• Damon the Traditional Warrior. He's the Royal Defender for the King. Since this purge threatens every citizen on the land, he was sent to help. Passive ability: +15% Damage Reduction.
  • Maria the Life Drinker. Ventured from her home village, eager for adventure. Her hunger for glory was ignited after she saved her people from great evil. Passive ability: +15% Lifesteal. (Attack damage dealt converts to Health.)

Mage:

• Mika the Reclusive Mage. A quiet mage. She's been studying magic alone for almost her whole life and finally feels ready to use her knowledge to end this curse. Passive ability: +15% Spell Damage Dealt.
  • Selene the Forestdweller. Came from a faraway land populated by forest beings. She's attuned to nature and sensed disturbance emanating from this dungeon. Passive ability: +15% Healing Dealt.

Rouge:

• Seth the Silent Killer. Silent, his background largely unknown. His appearance for being here is as unknown as his origins. Passive ability: 15% Attack Damage Dealt converts to Piercing Damage.
  • Thorn the Dirty Fighter. A natural fighter. He felt his skills were being wasted where he came from, so he traveled here to put his skills to the test. Passive ability: +15% Damage Reflection (All damage that's taken, 15% of it will deliver right back.).

Archer:

• Seliph the True Shot. Straightest shot in the land. Her accuracy is unmatched, and she sees ending this curse as just a test of her skills. Passive ability: +15% Accuracy.
  • Corinth the Jolly Drinker. A local in the village. Usually spends his time in the tavern with his friends... only here because of a dare. Passive ability: +35 Max Health and Max Mana.

A ground rule here is that you must have unique subclass, and you can't have the same comrade twice, as there's only two for each class. I will give out their starting stats, for the subclass, and mandatory allocate 10 points.

On 11/7/2018 at 3:24 AM, 124578 said:

I vote for Mika

Mika has a Mage class. The available sub classes for Mage are:

• Arcane Mage
  • White Mage
  • Blood Mage
  • Shaman

Choose one of the four, and then I'll give the basic stats, which 10 points will be allocated. With Mika, she has a +15% Spell Damage Dealing, meaning her spell damage is 15% stronger than her attack range.

Assassin stats.

Constitution: 8
Intelligence: 8
Dexterity: 15
Quickness: 4
Luck: 4

Brewer stats.

Constitution: 9
Intelligence: 9
Dexterity: 8
Swiftness: 20
Luck: 4

Since Seliph is a True Shot, her passive +15% accuracy will be added in, meaning that if she has 85% accuracy without the passive, she's guaranteed to hit without any accuracy de-buff. For each one, allocate 10 skill points.

Seth's final stats
Max Health: 110
Max Mana: 110
Accuracy: 87.5%
Quickness: 8
Crit Chance: 7%

Seliph's final stats
Max Health: 140
Max Mana: 140
Accuracy: 84% (+15%) = 99%
Quickness: 20
Crit Chance: 2%

Our four are ready to start their journey. But we have last minute choices. The Labyrinth has a difficulty that's independent for the enemies' strength and aggressiveness, a name for our first player, and the length. Here's the difficulty:

• 25% weaker and less aggressive.
  • Normal on each.
  • 50% stronger and more aggressive.
  • 75% stronger and relentless.

Floor length can be as long as 6 floors, 18 floors, 54 floors, and the Labyrinth length of 162 floors. Difficulty and length will go for majority. And we'll need to name our player.

2 minutes ago, 124578 said:

Lethe?

If you're talking about the player name, I've put it on. You can gender the player and give a name. Just don't forget how aggressive the enemies can be and the length of the dungeon. If neither happens, I'll input them so there's nothing extra about them.

Difficulty: Normal
Length: 54 floors