Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Accidents" in the car

With the current work schedule I have, I always have a break in the middle of the day, and so I go home for a few hours. As it turns out, this has somehow turned into the time I get desperate to go every day. I keep a towel in the car, so one day, I was so desperate, I put it under me, lifted myself up, and just soiled myself- sat back down, and let my bladder go. The seat didn't get very wet because I was wearing two pairs of pants (It's cold here), and I had to spend ten minutes with every little bump mushing it against my butt. 

It was incredible. So incredible actually that I did it again today- I'm still wearing my messy pants as I type this~

I somehow find having an accident in the car even more taboo, despite the fact that many people who aren't even into omorashi have accidents in a vehicle due to the lack of places to stop. 

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

On 11/2/2018 at 6:07 AM, Attica said:

Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Cars are a classic 'entrapment scenario', so make for ready omo events, and are also easy to imagine for fantasy creation. Others are school classrooms, other transport (trains, buses), appointments with time-strapped proffesionals, and stage/camera appearances. If you/anyone think of any others, please continue the list. It seems that smell and inconvenience don't bother you.

Ah man, I can't even count how many times I've had accidents while driving.  The most embarrassing is when you're driving to work and it just comes out, and then you realize you have no change of clothes.... Luckily i have a job that requires black sweatpants so you can't even notice.  I recently find myself just going when i feel the need in the car cause nobody will be able to tell anyways that I've wet!  ?  I don't mind being wet either, in fact I feel much more confident and content when I am.