Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The day I left my wet pants in the sanitary bin of a public toilet

Wow, absolutely one of the best stories I’ve ever read! The way you describe your desperation and the language you use is really hot.

12 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

I kept really busy and the parents had a number of requests for me which meant sitting at a table with them bouncing my knee longing for five mins to nip to the loo!

I really like that sentence in particular. Back when I worked in retail I found myself in that situation so many times, sitting there at the till bouncing my knee because I was absolutely dying to go for a pee, trying to pay attention to what the customers were asking me when all I wanted to do was get off the till for 5 minutes so I could relieve my bladder. When you’re that desperate to go, trying to hide it from people and concentrate on your work is really difficult and that came across so well in your story! Loved it!

• 1 year later...

Wow so glad someone pointed out this story. I live all your stories (fiction and real experiences) but had not seen this before and it is incredible! You did so well keeping waiting and waiting and if you hadn’t been made to go to the supermarket then maybe you’d have not needed to throw away your knickers 🤣 even so it was a private accident so no harm done and no embarrassment so well done

1 hour ago, New_Macca said:

Wow so glad someone pointed out this story. I live all your stories (fiction and real experiences) but had not seen this before and it is incredible! You did so well keeping waiting and waiting and if you hadn’t been made to go to the supermarket then maybe you’d have not needed to throw away your knickers 🤣 even so it was a private accident so no harm done and no embarrassment so well done

I really enjoyed reading it again and remembering it too 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Just read this again and loved it, still one of my favourite stories ever. I really need to piss right now and reading this has made me so hard!

You know that’s made my day...both you enjoying my experience AND the fact you did so whilst desperate to piss yourself. Your stories are what brought me here and I reread them often (and they have the same effect on me) so thank you...

and I hope that piss was amazing when you finally went!