Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding Ourselves

You know how people hold their privates when they have to pee? I  have a few questions. I would be grateful if lots of people could answer. ^-^ I'm going to give my own answer below the questions, so feel free to use the same format or give an answer in your own way.

Do you hold yourself in private? Is there a point at which you're willing to do it in public too? (If you don't hold yourself at all, just skip the other questions and say why.)

Yes, in private. If I'm in public, I'll avoid it unless I'm out of sight for a few seconds.

In private, do you hold yourself through your clothes, just through your underwear, or put your hand in your underwear?

I alternate between the three, honestly.

What way do you hold yourself?  If male, do you squeeze your dick lengthwise, grasp it while it's hanging down over the balls, or hold your dick and balls together? If female, do you pinch your lower lips, place your hand over your pussy or put your hand half-inside?

My penis tends to curl over my balls, so I just grab it like that and squeeze it while it's curled up.

Does it work physchologically? Do you have to keep grabbing/pinching/squeezing or does it calm the urge if you simply hold it there?

The urge to pee only goes away if I repeatedly squeeze.

Does it work physically? If you lost control while doing it, would it stop you from wetting your clothes, if only for a few seconds?

Only for like 10 seconds; my foreskin slowly fills up with pee and then it starts spilling between my fingers. If I do it through my trousers though then I can't really grip it the right way.

Thank you!

Female answering

I don’t hold myself with my hands at all. I’ve never found any physical or psychological benefits for it. It makes me feel like a doof.

I’ve never found squeezing my thighs to be particularly helpful with plain desperation either. 

I guess I experience desperation in 2 ways: full bladder desperation, and urge desperation.

If my bladder is simply too full and I’m waiting to relieve it, touching myself and squeezing things doesn’t do anything as my muscles have it all under control.

once I get to where those muscles get the idea to let the pressure off then I’ll rock on the edge of the chair, or dance a bit to get comfy/secure. 

Then finally there’s that hard leg cross, bend at the waist routine we all know when it’s right at the tip and you can’t let that happen.

but no hands for me

trans-female (with male parts)

1) I love holding myself because it turns me on and reminds me of how bad I need to go. I do it all the time in private. However in public I reframe from doing it unless its so bad I have no choice but to ignore any reaction to grabbing myself

2) doesn't matter to me I do either or

3) I usually squeeze my dick

4) mentally it definately helps, and everytime I get a wave of desperation I usually squeeze harder

5) physically it may for a very short period of time but as soon as I start leaking its pretty much game over no matter how hard I hold/squeeze, and I just pee right through my fingers. Once that happens i pretty much let go of myself and let my bladder go and have no choice but to pee full force right where i stand until its empty

Edited by princesspee27 (see edit history)

Male

very rarely hold myself especially in public however will sometimes do grabs from time to time when holding at home or in the car

the one exception to this was a situation last year when it took my 2.5 hours to drive 6 miles to the next service station after a major motorway accident. There was no where to stop asthroufh roadworks with no hard shoulder and I also had nothing to pee into either 

I was already at a 10 level of desperation when I hit the jam, fortunately it was at night so dark, eventually I had no option but to undo my trousers completely and drive one handed with the other hand permanently inside my underwear keeping a death grip on my dick!!

whetheer this made any difference I don’t know, however when I was hobbling across the car park ( ever tried to do up tight suit trousers over a massively distended bladder!!!) I did start to leak badly, which never normally happens to me

Male

1. In private, yes, but not in public. Well, I try not to get desperate around others, but I will hide signs of it, though if the opportunity to go to the bathroom presents itself, I will always take it and not be too shy about that.

2. Through my clothes

3. Usually dick and balls together

4. Not sure, I've never wet myself accidentally, and usually when I allow myself to get that desperate I'm intending to pee myself eventually.

5. The same

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

I'm a guy. Not sure if it is because I am into this fetish or because of my many wettings as a child but when in private and desperate to pee, I will subconsciously start holding myself. Usually I lightly squeeze and massage my penis between my thumb and fingers. It's something I find myself doing without realizing, but thankfully only in private. Not sure if it helps or not.

Male here, I just want to start by saying that for me the line between "holding" and "pleasuring" always tends to be very fine if non-existent.
I literally am not able to hold consciously without becoming excited (and hard ?). As Buggy said, I also think there are two types of desperation: Fullness (goes without explanation) and urge (you know those times when you are not exactly full but may be cold or have water running over your hands...).
Most times, fullness is voluntary and urge is not. I don't hold myself the same way because the feelings are different and I rarely experience both under the same circumstances. That being said:

1 (capacity): Sometimes in private when getting very full as I like to train my muscles during most of the hold. Rarely in public, I have good capacity and never really get to that point
1 (urge): When I feel a very sharp urge I will definitely hold myself in private. In public, I will not use my hand but I may bend my legs a little or use whatever item I can to lean on and add some pressure discretely (chair, table end...)

2 (both): With my hand in my underwear, whenever possible. Direct contact just holds better ?

3 (capacity): Since I am always hard while holding on purpose, I hold my whole package with my fingers using only my palm to put pressure on the shaft.
3 (urge): This will mostly happen when I am standing and not necessarily expecting it. I will grab myself with my whole hand and just squeeze everything in a very tight ball to try and "numb" down the urge. Sometimes while grabbing I will move my hand up and down to try to "shake it off", I also kinda "march" on the spot (I don't know how that helps, it just does). If I am hard and naked, I will grab my shaft as hard as I can and sometimes even give it a couple strokes, just because I can ?.

4 & 5 (capacity): It gives me a little extra bit of time (like 15-30 mins)
4 & 5 (urge): I think it is more psychological than physical, but it certainly helps. I don't think it gives my muscles any kind of break, as sometimes I try to relax a little bit but I always end up dripping even when grabbing very hard. The best way to get rid of the urge permanently Is to get away from the trigger (dry my hands / get warm..).

The only thing that truly works in extending my hold for a significant amount of time is masturbation

Male:

Yes I do hold myself in private, squeezing the tip of my penis /placing it between my legs and crossing my legs around it sometimes with my hand there too.

Yes it helps psychologically, but not at all physically. My sphincter is at the base of my penis. Once pee leaks past that point there is no stopping it. Trying to do so is extremely painful , so much so I Immediately stop, and I get wet.

I never ever hold myself in public, since it would be so embarrassing and only psychologically helpful. I think the fear of humiliation replaces the effect of holding myself.   I just suffer in silence. I have been extremely painfully over full,but  yet to wet myself in public

Do you hold yourself in private? Is there a point at which you're willing to do it in public too? (If you don't hold yourself at all, just skip the other questions and say why.)

I sometimes hold myself in private, but a lot of times I try to avoid grabbing my crotch (unless I'm pleasuring myself with a full bladder). I do this as a challenge to see how long I can last without holding my dick. I'm too embarrassed to do it in public, so I squirm a lot in public.

In private, do you hold yourself through your clothes, just through your underwear, or put your hand in your underwear?

Through clothes or underwear, depending on what I'm wearing.

What way do you hold yourself?  If male, do you squeeze your dick lengthwise, grasp it while it's hanging down over the balls, or hold your dick and balls together? If female, do you pinch your lower lips, place your hand over your pussy or put your hand half-inside?

Squeeze lengthwise or pinch the tip, massage dick and balls to try to take my mind off the need to pee.

Does it work psychologically? Do you have to keep grabbing/pinching/squeezing or does it calm the urge if you simply hold it there?

It does not calm the urge if I just hold my hand there. I have to keep moving my hand and repeatedly squeezing, or else there's going to be a pee explosion.
Psychologically, it sort of helps calm me down, I guess.

Does it work physically? If you lost control while doing it, would it stop you from wetting your clothes, if only for a few seconds?

It works physically, to an extent. Squeezing would stop me from wetting for a few seconds, but ONLY a few seconds. 

Female: I love no,dimg mysekf in private. I find it not only helps me hold but it is very much a turn on too! I have held in public though I try not to. I do squirm and dance about lots though. 

I hold using my full hand over my vagina and push hard against it. If alone I do this with my hand down inside my knickers. I feel in public on top of my cli5ing but it’s not as effective with clothing there. I also stick fingers inside my self and rock which really helps me hold as it turns me on so much! 

Holding helps me and I love dripping on my own hand! 

Do you hold yourself in private? Is there a point at which you're willing to do it in public too? (If you don't hold yourself at all, just skip the other questions and say why.)

When I get really desperate, I will occasionally hold myself. In private if I am holding deliberately then it’s a full hold but in public, I found I put my hands in my pockets and hold in what I think is a hidden way.

In private, do you hold yourself through your clothes, just through your underwear, or put your hand in your underwear?

I don’t put my hand inside anything so hold on the outside. 

What way do you hold yourself?  If male, do you squeeze your dick lengthwise, grasp it while it's hanging down over the balls, or hold your dick and balls together? If female, do you pinch your lower lips, place your hand over your pussy or put your hand half-inside?

I tend to become semi erect when I am desperate so I hold it kind of length ways and pull under and upwards in to me. 

Does it work physchologically? Do you have to keep grabbing/pinching/squeezing or does it calm the urge if you simply hold it there?

I am not 100% sure. I find that I am doing such an epic pee dance that I am moving around so much so just make it die down 

Does it work physically? If you lost control while doing it, would it stop you from wetting your clothes, if only for a few seconds?

Nope. Once I am peeing, I am peeing.