Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fursuit Omorashi ~

I know this might not be to everyone's tastes, but a little while ago @ZestΒ and myself had a cute little idea of taking pictures looking desperate in our suits. Just something quick and fun and I figured it'd be nice to share those here. May take some more in future if people are interested o.o

Bonus Zest pictures too! ❀️

1977491441_Ashi4.thumb.png.20151d81e6a5468b771ec789d64f32b8.png

1352111953_Ashi5.thumb.png.27bea157b388109077e4bdcf67d097b8.png

269415769_Ashi3.thumb.png.bddd949e7549cde92695db7759372d8b.png

1253529865_Ashi2.thumb.png.f15800298339ef38553c317030ec89de.png

Β 

1340005333_Zest1.thumb.png.f74924c952d23b786d798f06c2a87c0c.png

605779702_Zest2.thumb.png.3b4a0f67ec6fc493211742a281c53bc7.png

1395340761_Zest3.thumb.png.3fd38cb86aa7962865f5d53cc9fe6f71.png

Β 

Β 

15 hours ago, Punk Hazardous said:

*drools* Yes please. I always love your stuff!

Omo and furry together are my jam, and I'm always happy to see more.

Ahh thank you! I'm glad other people are into furry and omorashi together :3

Β 

10 hours ago, Thefredmann said:

I absolutely love this kind of thing. Just so you know, if the two of you ever considered making a desperationΒ videoΒ in fursuits, at least one person would really appreciate that ?

I hadn't considered videoing anything but I may see what happens next time we end up wearing them again!Β 

9 hours ago, Punk Hazardous said:

But how hard would they be to clean? I think I'd be too scared to go for it if I didn't have an immaculate, rock-solid cleaning plan. Haha

Oh god yeah, we paid a LOT of money for these suits so we wouldn't ever actually wet in them. (same goes for other lewd things really.)

Totally fine videoing squirming and acting out a scene, same with the photos. But really wouldn't want to wet in them, as they're very hard to clean in general, let alone bodily fluids ?

Β 

Some free photo editors such a GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program - works under Linux and Windows -- don't know about other OSs) allow "layering" multiple images together.Β  It starts with a backdrop.Β  Then layer in a puddle.Β  Then layer in someone standing in the puddle.Β  Then a dark area on the clothing.

The end result resembles matting in film and chroma keying in video.Β  The first try invariably comes out ugly.Β  But it improves with practice.

Like chromaΒ  key, everything but the back ground is photographed in front of a solid color that's not in the costume to be added.Β  Briefly it proceeds: open back ground in the editor.Β  Also open the first layer to add.Β  In the layering menu click "add alpha channel."Β  Then "select color."Β  Click the eyedropper on the color that will become transparent.Β  Then "semi-flatten."Β  Then save the image with the transparent alpha channel (just in case).Β  Copy the layer with the alpha channel and paste it into the background.Β  Move the alpha-channel image and resize it as wanted.Β  Repeat for each layer.

I should find or write a proper tutorial in hopes someone will actually assemble some no-laundry-needed puddle scenes.

5 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Some free photo editors such a GIMP (Gnu Image Manipulation Program - works under Linux and Windows -- don't know about other OSs) allow "layering" multiple images together.Β  It starts with a backdrop.Β  Then layer in a puddle.Β  Then layer in someone standing in the puddle.Β  Then a dark area on the clothing.

The end result resembles matting in film and chroma keying in video.Β  The first try invariably comes out ugly.Β  But it improves with practice.

Like chromaΒ  key, everything but the back ground is photographed in front of a solid color that's not in the costume to be added.Β  Briefly it proceeds: open back ground in the editor.Β  Also open the first layer to add.Β  In the layering menu click "add alpha channel."Β  Then "select color."Β  Click the eyedropper on the color that will become transparent.Β  Then "semi-flatten."Β  Then save the image with the transparent alpha channel (just in case).Β  Copy the layer with the alpha channel and paste it into the background.Β  Move the alpha-channel image and resize it as wanted.Β  Repeat for each layer.

I should find or write a proper tutorial in hopes someone will actually assemble some no-laundry-needed puddle scenes.

Oh, I'm an artist so I know my way around photoshop and sai with no problems, so I'm fine editing in stuff myself, I'm just lazy for the most part haha.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gsoh! You are so cute, desperate in those fursuits :3Β 

I can totally understand that you don't want to ruin your suits. One day, when get my own suit I will probably use it for wetting before I have to put it into laundry ? if you would like to try something a little related to wettenig a fursuit: wet an onesie ?

1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm almost considering getting a cheap fursuit and wetting it, though I don't usually wear them so I'd probably throw it away after the wetting and it'd kind of feel like a waste

Don't just throw it away after that... wasch the fursuit and wet it again ^^

I heard they're really hard to wash. Unless the cheap ones are easily washable in machines.

And I said almost, I probably won't. I probably wouldn't find it as fun as I keep imagining, just like the snowpants wetting. (Not that it wasn't a little bit fun)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
6 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'm almost considering getting a cheap fursuit and wetting it, though I don't usually wear them so I'd probably throw it away after the wetting and it'd kind of feel like a waste

Β 

11 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I heard they're really hard to wash. Unless the cheap ones are easily washable in machines.

And I said almost, I probably won't. I probablyο»Ώ wouldn't find it as fun as I keep imagining, just like the snowpants wetting. (Not that it wasn't a little bit fun)

You could probably pick up a dress up store style costume if you weren't looking to keep it long. Actual tailor made fursuits are quite expensive, you're looking at high 100s, to a couple thousand minimum.Β 

I know it sounds expensive - but you have to consider the fact they make them to fit just you specifically, and they use high quality materials, not to mention they take months to make!

In terms of washing them, again it depends on the materials used, almost always handwashing for the suits. If your washing machine has a COLD setting then sometimes you can use that, but they have to air dry. Any heat melts the fur fibres.

4 hours ago, SmokySky said:

Oh my gosh! You are so cute, desperate in those fursuits :3Β 

I can totally understand that you don't want to ruin your suits. One day, when get my own suit I will probably use it for wetting before I have to put it into laundry ? if you would like to try something a little related to wettenig a fursuit: wet an onesie ?

Ahh, thanks <w<

I've wet a onesie before and it was pretty fun x3 the feeling of material clinging is always nice.

Great to hear that you enjoyed peeing into your onesie ? this is by far my favorite outfit to have some "accidents" at home ? (you know, they are so comfy, fluffy and warm. And they canΒ absorb very much warm pee)

I see the same advantages in fursuits Β but even more intense... like their fabric. It isΒ warmer and i bet it would absorb even moreΒ ?Β one day I will finally have the chance to wet a fursuit, I am very sure about that ?

• 11 months later...