Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite "need to pee" sayings

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A novel with a teen girl and boy in a store deserted for the night.

Girl:  "There must be a restroom around here."

Boy:  "I wouldn't be too sure of that."

Girl:  "No. There MUST be a restroom around here!"  As she looks round she grabs the boy's arm and nods toward a manikin dressed in spring denims.  Its pose has changed in the recent four minutes.  The story didn't say so.  But easy to imagine a little stain at that point.

Yep, I think it came from my Granny who was very much Scottish and quite posh! I'm not at all posh he says laughing!! they lived in a true Scottish castle! Up there "wee" means small and it was always thought not good to us this word wee for peeing purposes hence why "stream" Which I loved as a young boy. I was travelling not that long ago  with a good friend we are close as friends I could see she needed a pee as was squirming about driving the car we had been on the road well over 3 hours and it just slipped out I said did she need  to stop to do a "stream?" She fell about laughing and kept referring to this the whole trip thereafter. Kev.