Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Measured Amount of Pee

15 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Agreed, i think that most 'normal' people could easily hold around a litre if truly pushed, it's just that they have no incentive like most of us! Then I suppose you also have to factor in that practise makes perfect, and hence some of the more seasoned holders here are holding well over two litres. I can't count myself amongst that crowd  just yet but hopefully some day!

I have perused bladder capacity reports on the internet since they existed, and my observations are as follows:

Except for medical reports of pathology, nearly all capacities are self-reported and subject to a huge margin of error.  I examine the sources and consider many of them exaggerated, though there are some posters who have a track record of being consistent, realistic and factual.  

I have seen many unedited videos of someone (usually male) peeing into a container of known volume, and I have concluded that one could plot their verifiable amounts on a bell curve, with the greatest number around one liter.  These are not the "normal" population but rather people who are into peeing and holding, so I'd estimate that fewer than half of the general population can hold a liter.  Pain or loss of control would force release.  

Beyond a liter the numbers would drop precipitously.  Few could hold 1.25 liters and very few could exceed 1.5 liters.  This is the type of site that attracts those people, so they occupy a larger percentage here.  But they aren't typical of the general population.

I have never seen a legitimate video of anyone peeing 2 liters or more.  But there is a huge variety in the way we are built, so it certainly is possible.

6 hours ago, Spectator9 said:

I have perused bladder capacity reports on the internet since they existed, and my observations are as follows:

Except for medical reports of pathology, nearly all capacities are self-reported and subject to a huge margin of error.  I examine the sources and consider many of them exaggerated, though there are some posters who have a track record of being consistent, realistic and factual.  

I have seen many unedited videos of someone (usually male) peeing into a container of known volume, and I have concluded that one could plot their verifiable amounts on a bell curve, with the greatest number around one liter.  These are not the "normal" population but rather people who are into peeing and holding, so I'd estimate that fewer than half of the general population can hold a liter.  Pain or loss of control would force release.  

Beyond a liter the numbers would drop precipitously.  Few could hold 1.25 liters and very few could exceed 1.5 liters.  This is the type of site that attracts those people, so they occupy a larger percentage here.  But they aren't typical of the general population.

I have never seen a legitimate video of anyone peeing 2 liters or more.  But there is a huge variety in the way we are built, so it certainly is possible.

Very true- I also think that having a huge bladder does not automatically mean that someone can hold when desperate without leaking either

On 10/31/2018 at 5:30 AM, Slater said:

? Makes me wonder if those who hold a lot frequently have a delayed warning signal or not. i.e. Instead of feeling the need to go at 250 ml, instead not feeling it till closer to 400 or 500?

I have tested this and find that the point at which I feel the first urge to pee and when I have a strong urge to be completely normally, and the point at which I feel utterly utterly full to be above average. But beyond that I have an ability to ignore those sensations and hold larger volumes (up to just over 1400 ml ). I suspect as I’ve said elsewhere that bladder size isn’t the only factor in big holds - possibly the ability to control that urge when full beyond normal levels is more important and can allow a ‘normal’ bladder to hold large volumes