Wetting in jeans! ❤️

6 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Law requires that I stare at this masterpiece for the rest of my life.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg ❤️

sleep2.jpg

Stop starin with them big ol eyes 

Edited by Ghostblade913

9 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Law requires that I stare at this masterpiece for the rest of my life.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnggg ❤️

sleep2.jpg

Related image

What a great photo set! Thank you very much for sharing to all of us!

On 10/28/2018 at 6:12 PM, Plug Cryostat said:

Is it work?

Maybe not. But i sincerely think you could make a hefty profit if you sold pictures like these. They are really nice and of professional quality. 

Edited by Plug Cryostat

2 hours ago, Plug Cryostat said:

Maybe not. But i sincerely think you could make a hefty profit if you sold pictures like these. They are really nice and of professional quality. 

Do you really think so?! *o*

9 hours ago, etoile said:

Do you really think so?! *o*

Yes. Based on both my own opinions, and also the reaction of the community. I don't mean to try and pressure you into it or get you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but i sincerely think you could make some serious extra cash by somehow monitizing your photographs. 

30 minutes ago, Plug Cryostat said:

Yes. Based on both my own opinions, and also the reaction of the community. I don't mean to try and pressure you into it or get you to do anything you're not comfortable with, but i sincerely think you could make some serious extra cash by somehow monitizing your photographs. 

I don't know... Everyone seems to like them so much I feel like it'd be mean to suddenly monetize them ;0;

25 minutes ago, etoile said:

I don't know... Everyone seems to like them so much I feel like it'd be mean to suddenly monetize them ;0;

I'm very happy to hear that! I don't have the extra cash to spend on my fetish, and i really enjoy your stuff. 😄

Edited by Plug Cryostat

18 hours ago, etoile said:

Even if you don't monetize them, there is still the option of allowing fans to support you on Patreon. That might be worth considering also.

On 10/30/2018 at 9:57 PM, etoile said:

I would definitely buy your vids if you decided to monetize them. Or support you on any tipping webiste you would use.

This is perfect content as always ❤️

9 hours ago, Thunder said:

I would definitely buy your vids if you decided to monetize them. Or support you on any tipping webiste you would use.

This is perfect content as always ❤️

Ah, that's right!! I do have a ko-fi where anyone can support me if they want!!! https://ko-fi.com/etoisle

Great pics. The 3rd and 4th are my favorite. Also, not real sure why, but I love your profile pic.

Ahhh~! Lovely as always~! I love how it shows as it spreads down your legs... I like the 3rd to last picture the most~! :nosebleed:

Daaaaaaymm Girl! 😜X

Edited by 2MSB94

My guess is there are lots of wetting fans who might be convinced to pay for video, but those same people would not pay for pics. There are so many free ones out there, images have become far less valuable than they once were.

Super adorable! Everything in these pictures are super cute - the lighting, the colors, your body.. Wonderful 😄

I love it! Very good pictures too. I actually really like your outfit too and I want it 😂