Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any customers of my studio willing to publicly wrote reviews of their purchases?! That way they hear it right from you rather than me advertising my own clips!

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2018 at 12:28 AM, Wetscarlet511 said:

Id truly appreciate either your reviews of your purchase of my clips things I could improve on anything so possible customers read it straight from you! 

https://clips4sale.com/131081/wet-scarlet/cide25d1c4a2117a5e3c0e2fb569c

Is there a way to post a review to the clips for sale site or are you looking to get reviews from the comments here that you can add to your store?  I’ve bought a few videos and would be happy to leave a great review. Personally I love the public wettings, rewetting videos, and videos where I can hear you talking about needing to go, or telling the cameraman you need to go more, etc.  With rewetting videos still fairly hard to come by, I wonder if some more of those would boost sales. Which clips are selling the most so far?

Bought a few of your clips, they're pretty good... just wish there was a little more story leading up to the act. Desperation, potty dancing, talking to the camera about how absolutely bursting you are, how you are going to have an accident any minute, etc. 

It all draws the viewer in and makes the scenario, especially the public wettings, more believable... as if you really had an accident instead of going out to intentionally wet yourself. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...