Questions from a girl wanting to pee in a urinal

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a girl who’s pretty good at peeing standing up.  I sort of figured it out by trial and error when I was around eight years old, but I’ve never told anyone about it... well, until this post, I gues

There's one fact of the men's room that will answer a lot of your questions: we don't care about what the men at the other urinals are doing. It isn't something anyone wants to look at, so attention i

My first reaction was that this article is incredibly silly, and I found myself getting annoyed at the idea that these people are thinking that entire the physics curriculum needs to be rewritten over

Posted Images

Hi everyone.

I've just joined here, but i've visited many times over the years. I'm a long time member of another pee forum.

This thread really got my attention because It's something I have thought about a lot. Not just a girl peeing standing up, but a girl disguising herself as a male to use a urinal in a men's restroom is something I have fantasized about many times. I've created long and elaborate scenarios in my head. Whether It was a girl I saw by chance, one I was with, or even imagining if I had been born a girl (I'm pretty sure that's what I would do if I had). I've seen several girls peeing standing in real life. One almost went with me in a urinal, but chickened out at the last minute, scared that somebody would come along.

To the OP, I think it may be too big a step from where you are now to peeing in a busy stadium urinal by yourself.

Do you have a friend that can help you with this? Here's how it would go if we knew each other...

First we would drive to a public toilet block where there is clearly nobody around, and no chance of anyone coming along without ample warning. This is a test run where we can talk, plan, laugh, etc as we go. You can watch me as blatantly as you like. We would do this as many times as it takes you to get comfortable peeing in a urinal next to a guy.

Next you start wearing your cap and we start going into toilets where somebody may come along or already be in there. I'm a tall man in my late 30s so you could pass for my son. You just walk slightly behind me and nobody will ever think anything. I will take a position from a third to half way along so you can take the spot closest to the end, so that I am between you and anybody else there. From this position you could pretty much stare along the line of penises if you like, because nobody will ever look past me to notice you. It would be too obvious.

You'd start excitedly telling me all about what you saw once we got out of earshot. "OMG! 7 streams, that's a new record!" 'There's no way that fat guy can see that thing!" "The one next to you pulled his foreskin back but the other one didn't, It was literally spraying everywhere!"

One day without warning, I'd just take the corner spot. Your anxiety kicks into overdrive again. Now if somebody else comes in it's next to you, but you get used to it and we do it all the time. You've learned by now how much of a peek you can get away with.

Now we go to a big event. Beer is flowing and the toilets are packed. The long trough urinal is shoulder to shoulder and as soon as a spot becomes available, it is taken. I'm there with you, but when a spot becomes available you're basically on your own, though I'll be there behind you or a few spots away to control the situation if you mess up or have a panic attack or somebody talks to you.

A few hours and a couple of drinks later, you're full of dutch courage that you urgently need to empty. You tell me "I need to pee" I just nod and don't move. A minute later you double check "I'm going for a pee" I just casually nod. This is it..You've graduated, you're going solo.

Now it's crazy in there. It's absolutely packed and bubbling with conversation. You quietly wait your turn for a spot to arise. When one becomes available,the guy waiting next to you gently taps your arm and gestures you towards the spot. You nod thanks,

Stepping up to the trough you start arranging your pants as you've done a million times before. The dude on your left is so drunk he's swaying. He bumps your shoulder 5 times before saying "Sorry Bud." You just smile. He called you "Bud". The dude on your right finishes, shakes, and another steps in and takes his place. You're doing it. You're actually doing it. Without moving your head you can see 16 streams as you're going. A new record. You race back to tell me all about it.

The following year we go back again and do away with your disguise, in fact you're dressed more girly than ever....

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:49 PM, thisonestays said:

Just try not to moan. 

Speak for yourself, buddy. I wouldn't mind that much

To add to this myself: Honestly, it depends entirely on the occupants of the restroom during such an occasion. There are some guys who wouldn't mind if you really needed to pee and wanted to use a urinal, and likely some that would be opposed to it. If you can muster up the courage, then go for it-- Just be prepared for a mix of reactions, lol.

(PS: If no one protests when you enter and start using the urinal, then you could probably get away with some quick glances. ^^)

33 minutes ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

So hang on, if I'm hearing this correctly, the girl peeing in the urinal is going into a male restroom? If so, please take extra caution. I don't want you to go and get raped or something. 

when's the last time anyone got raped in a public restroom (outside of a prison) without having been dragged into there by an assaulter? 

please don't be hyperbolic 

2 minutes ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Not necessarily. A scenario where a woman got raped in the woman's bathroom by a tra- ahem, not saying what since I don't want hate, but she got raped in the woman's bathroom by someone. 

You might as well say it, everyone knows what you were going to say, and it's not hateful. It'd had been hateful if you wrote "all transsexual people are bathroom rapists".

9 minutes ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Not necessarily. A scenario where a woman got raped in the woman's bathroom by a tra- ahem, not saying what since I don't want hate, but she got raped in the woman's bathroom by someone. 

yeah but we're talking about the men's room. I don't think someone is likely to get raped in front of everyone, at the urinals.

It’s a pretty bizarre cause for concern, I must say. The average user of a public toilet isn’t suddenly turned into a rapist by the mere presence of a female. I shouldn’t think you’re any more at risk in the men’s room than you are from a rapist hiding in the female toilets (probably even less so!), and I doubt that’s even a risk anywhere where it’s vaguely busy.

On 12/7/2018 at 7:52 PM, SarahRe said:

I'm not sure any super-popular celebrity is gonna talk too much about this stuff as long as it's still outside the mainstream, just because I think their public images are too carefully managed.  But a character played by that celebrity in a work of fiction is a different story.

Katy Perry kind of took a step towards that a year and a half ago when she talked about how wonderful GoGirl's are for peeing standing up while wearing all her outrageous costumes that aren't designed for comfort or letting her have a quick pee. She talked about it on Ellen DeGeneres's show. Link to one such story about it.

So there's at least one celebrity who's briefly talked about women peeing standing up, albeit with a device.

6 minutes ago, FullBladder85 said:

Katy Perry kind of took a step towards that a year and a half ago when she talked about how wonderful GoGirl's are for peeing standing up while wearing all her outrageous costumes that aren't designed for comfort or letting her have a quick pee. She talked about it on Ellen DeGeneres's show. Link to one such story about it.

So there's at least one celebrity who's briefly talked about women peeing standing up, albeit with a device.

yeah but using the finger method is way more revolutionary because it puts woman in direct control of her Pee, and gives her the aim to pee however she wants  

The only time that I ever tried to pee in a urinal was when I was 15 years old and let me tell you, I thought I was about to get raped from behind when my boyfriend (now ex boyfriend) whispered in my ear 'You have horrible aim'. I kid you not I literally shat myself in fear when he did that, and that is the reason I now like girls instead of guys.  The other reason might have been that he started crying with laughter and made me cry........ ?

On 12/25/2018 at 9:25 AM, ♡~Nikolai~♡ said:

So hang on, if I'm hearing this correctly, the girl peeing in the urinal is going into a male restroom? If so, please take extra caution. I don't want you to go and get raped or something. 

Long time lurker, first time poster. Made an account to respond to this and second Nikolai. You are planning to dress up as a man to use the men's restroom. Even if the odds of rape are low, you should seriously consider the chance that someone will think you are a transgender man and harass you, attack you, or worse. Other posters here agree with you that this is an erotic situation, because of the website you are on. Most men you encounter will probably not assume you are using a urinal for erotic reasons. The odds are high that no one will notice you or say anything. If they do notice you and do choose to say something, you could be in a very bad situation. If you are in the US, unless you are living under a rock, you know that transgender people in bathrooms is a very controversial topic right now and some states have passed legislation banning it. People in some places may be on the lookout for those who "don't belong" in a given bathroom. Your drag is probably not as good as you think it is, and you could be putting yourself in for a world of hurt. Security personnel are also unlikely to think this is a kink and be sympathetic. Do you not understand that transgender people live in daily fear about this kind of situation? And these are people who are (often) on hormones, living as their chosen gender full time. I won't add that you could be making things worse for people who are actually transgender through this kind of activity, if you get caught.

These risks are surely mitigated by using a single stall restroom or a place with a one urinal/one stall set up. I recommend bringing a friend and being prepared for anyone who catches you to not think it's cute.

3 hours ago, MetsFan63 said:

Long time lurker, first time poster. Made an account to respond to this and second Nikolai. You are planning to dress up as a man to use the men's restroom. Even if the odds of rape are low, you should seriously consider the chance that someone will think you are a transgender man and harass you, attack you, or worse. Other posters here agree with you that this is an erotic situation, because of the website you are on. Most men you encounter will probably not assume you are using a urinal for erotic reasons. The odds are high that no one will notice you or say anything. If they do notice you and do choose to say something, you could be in a very bad situation. If you are in the US, unless you are living under a rock, you know that transgender people in bathrooms is a very controversial topic right now and some states have passed legislation banning it. People in some places may be on the lookout for those who "don't belong" in a given bathroom. Your drag is probably not as good as you think it is, and you could be putting yourself in for a world of hurt. Security personnel are also unlikely to think this is a kink and be sympathetic. Do you not understand that transgender people live in daily fear about this kind of situation? And these are people who are (often) on hormones, living as their chosen gender full time. I won't add that you could be making things worse for people who are actually transgender through this kind of activity, if you get caught.

These risks are surely mitigated by using a single stall restroom or a place with a one urinal/one stall set up. I recommend bringing a friend and being prepared for anyone who catches you to not think it's cute.

If it's a crowded restroom, I doubt someone would want to call attention to themselves by attacking (verbally or physically) someone else, which suggested they had their eye on someone else at all. 

Even if a woman dressed as a man to pee into a urinal, i doubt that anyone would suspect someone at the urinal of being female, since they are very unlikely to have any idea as to how someone with a vagina could even pee through the fly

Also, I haven't heard of a single case of someone actually being prosecuted under the NC law or the like.  It seems to be mostly political theatre...

I appreciate your intention and am sure that other people do too, but think your fears are a bit overhyped. 

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...