Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Questions from a girl wanting to pee in a urinal

6 hours ago, SarahRe said:

These do seem like a good idea, although I'm still not sure how well you'd be able to hold the fly open with one hand.  It seems like they're all using both hands in these videos and just sort of standing there and releasing, which isn't exactly the neatest way to go about it.

Then again, it might not be that hard to figure out a way to still get everything spread open properly while still holding the pants open with two hands.  I guess I wouldn't know for sure until I tried.

If you have the cash to spare, I would totally encourage you to try them.  You would be able to pee in the open with multiple strong alibis - "girls can't do that", and "I don't even have a zipper"

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a girl who’s pretty good at peeing standing up.  I sort of figured it out by trial and error when I was around eight years old, but I’ve never told anyone about it... well, until this post, I gues

There's one fact of the men's room that will answer a lot of your questions: we don't care about what the men at the other urinals are doing. It isn't something anyone wants to look at, so attention i

My first reaction was that this article is incredibly silly, and I found myself getting annoyed at the idea that these people are thinking that entire the physics curriculum needs to be rewritten over

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

If you have the cash to spare, I would totally encourage you to try them.  You would be able to pee in the open with multiple strong alibis - "girls can't do that", and "I don't even have a zipper"

In that case, my words might say the things you said above, but my bright red face would probably say very clearly, "Yep you totally just caught me peeing where I wasn't supposed to."

I'll consider the pants, but like I've said, I do still have some logistical concerns.  Plus, peeing out in the open where people can see me is not really a thing that I've had to do much in the first place.

6 hours ago, SarahRe said:

I'm always hearing about guys getting their parts stuck in their zipper.  And I always find myself wondering: how can this be a thing that really happens?  Like, have I just totally misjudged the proportion of guys who are walking around in the world not wearing underwear?  What am I not getting here?  (Seriously, I'm not trying to make fun of anybody—I feel like there must be something I'm not understanding.)

I can’t speak from great experience on this, but presumably the risk come when various bits ‘escape’ the underwear, usually through the fly at the front. I did it once that I can remember, but I can’t remember it too well as it was quite a long time ago!

7 hours ago, SarahRe said:

Yeah, I think there's no getting around the fact that you're just gonna have to be at least a little exposed if you've got your penis sticking out of your pants.

Some are more relaxed than others, certainly. I’m pretty laid back about most things and it doesn’t worry me that much.

Edited by homeanddry (see edit history)
5 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

In that case, my words might say the things you said above, but my bright red face would probably say very clearly, "Yep you totally just caught me peeing where I wasn't supposed to."

I'll consider the pants, but like I've said, I do still have some logistical concerns.  Plus, peeing out in the open where people can see me is not really a thing that I've had to do much in the first place.

I meant more "on a tree on a hiking trail" than "in the middle of times square"

7 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

I meant more "on a tree on a hiking trail" than "in the middle of times square"

I knew what you meant.  :)

Actually, after thinking about these pants some more, I think I may have another feeling going on about them that I didn't realize at first.  I think I also sort of feel like I don't need some special women's pants with a different fly, just like I don't need some special plastic device.  I can pee standing up in normal pants just fine.  The button and zipper may not have been designed for my anatomy, but I can still make it work well enough.  I don't need any special accommodations for peeing just because I'm a girl.

Does that feeling make any sense?  It's probably kind of irrational, but I definitely think there's something dwelling in my subconscious that's making me not want to try the pants, and I think that might be it.

24 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

I can’t speak from great experience on this, but presumably the risk come when various bits ‘escape’ the underwear, usually through the fly at the front. I did it once that I can remember, but I can’t remember it too well as it was quite a long time ago!

I... didn't know that was a thing that could happen.  I'm learning so much on this site.

Anyway, sorry it happened to you.  Ouch.

22 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Actually, after thinking about these pants some more, I think I may have another feeling going on about them that I didn't realize at first.  I think I also sort of feel like I don't need some special women's pants with a different fly, just like I don't need some special plastic device.  I can pee standing up in normal pants just fine.  The button and zipper may not have been designed for my anatomy, but I can still make it work well enough.  I don't need any special accommodations for peeing just because I'm a girl.

Does that feeling make any sense?  It's probably kind of irrational, but I definitely think there's something dwelling in my subconscious that's making me not want to try the pants, and I think that might be it.

Yeah, that makes sense.  However, I personally don't see it as an accommodation for peeing because a woman who can direct her stream forward can do so through chickfly pants or through a normalized pair of pants.  I find the pants fascinating because they re-engineer the fabric of society to recognize the power of the pussy, giving it a space and outlet to piss, fuck, and ejaculate, every right that a penis has. 

1 hour ago, bibibibi said:

Yeah, that makes sense.  However, I personally don't see it as an accommodation for peeing because a woman who can direct her stream forward can do so through chickfly pants or through a normalized pair of pants.  I find the pants fascinating because they re-engineer the fabric of society to recognize the power of the pussy, giving it a space and outlet to piss, fuck, and ejaculate, every right that a penis has.

Okay, I see.  This is kind of a big deal to you, and it's not really for me.  I don't worry too much about gender issues and broader societal implications and whatnot—I just want to do the things that I want to do and not have it be a problem that I'm a girl.

But I really respect that you seem to be so passionate about this stuff, presumably because you want the world to be a better and more equal place for everyone.  That's great!  I'm glad that there are people like you who feel so strongly about it.

13 hours ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

You're young self imagining us checkin each other out as we wee is actually a huge do not for guys. We have this unspoken rule where you ABSOLUTELY NEVER DARE LOOK while going. We don't even use urinals right next to each other, we always gotta be 1 urinal separate. 

Anyhoo, I wish you luck! 

Yeah, I've learned by now that my teenage self was very badly mistaken about how things usually go in the men's bathroom.  I've been learning so much about all the various rules!  I never realized there were so many rules.  Maybe males are overrepresented in STEM fields and in things like top-level chess because they have a head start on mathematical and spatial reasoning due to all of the calculations they have to do growing up just to figure out where to pee.

Edited by SarahRe (see edit history)
22 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Yeah, I've learned by now that my teenage self was very badly mistaken about how things usually go in the men's bathroom.  I've been learning so much about all the various rules!  I never realized there were so many rules.  Maybe males are overrepresented in STEM fields and in things like top-level chess because they have a head start on mathematical and spatial reasoning due to all of the calculations they have to do growing up just to figure out where to pee.

Eh, not necessarily considering I'm a male and absolutely suck at mathematics. Can't even graph functions.. 

Anyhoo, in case you DO pee in a urinal in a male restroom, please please please please PLEASE be cautious! There are plenty of dirty men out there, and if they see a female in the men restroom, oh god!! ;^;

Like we can count to eleven without using our toes? Spent a good number of years in various STEM environments. Women's skills not the serious barrier to upward mobility. Has to do with not belonging to the right men's clubs. Besides that, most, not all, places kept the glass ceiling. It got a sort of washing to make it less obvious. Exception, I know of a woman who went into a science museum as the director. Afterwards, she was director (if I remember) of the atomic energy commission. Still later she became a state governor. 

2 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

Like we can count to eleven without using our toes? Spent a good number of years in various STEM environments. Women's skills not the serious barrier to upward mobility. Has to do with not belonging to the right men's clubs. Besides that, most, not all, places kept the glass ceiling. It got a sort of washing to make it less obvious. Exception, I know of a woman who went into a science museum as the director. Afterwards, she was director (if I remember) of the atomic energy commission. Still later she became a state governor. 

Good Christ, I need to get into contact with Ms. Frizzle to ride the magic Fuckin schoolbus because I have no idea what you're talking about. ? 

57 minutes ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Eh, not necessarily considering I'm a male and absolutely suck at mathematics. Can't even graph functions.. 

37 minutes ago, Stanley79 said:

My math comments were intended to be precisely 0% serious.  That's 0.00, when written as a decimal proportion.

34 minutes ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

Good Christ, I need to get into contact with Ms. Frizzle to ride the magic Fuckin schoolbus because I have no idea what you're talking about.

I think he's saying that you can count to eleven using your fingers and your penis.  If you only have ten fingers but can count to higher than eleven using your penis, then you either need to see a doctor or join the circus.

Edited by SarahRe (see edit history)
4 hours ago, SarahRe said:

https://www.tes.com/news/taking-pee-out-physics-how-boys-are-getting-leg

lol

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
33 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

My first reaction was that this article is incredibly silly, and I found myself getting annoyed at the idea that these people are thinking that entire the physics curriculum needs to be rewritten over this nonsense, and that standing or sitting to pee can't possibly have any relevance to success in understanding physics or a desire to pursue it.  Nope, this dumb idea is bad, and these dumb people should feel bad for having their dumb idea.  Those were my initial thoughts.

And then I realized that I'm a girl who has been standing to pee for a lot of her life.

And then I remembered what I majored in.  You can probably guess.

1 hour ago, SarahRe said:

My first reaction was that this article is incredibly silly, and I found myself getting annoyed at the idea that these people are thinking that entire the physics curriculum needs to be rewritten over this nonsense, and that standing or sitting to pee can't possibly have any relevance to success in understanding physics or a desire to pursue it.  Nope, this dumb idea is bad, and these dumb people should feel bad for having their dumb idea.  Those were my initial thoughts.

And then I realized that I'm a girl who has been standing to pee for a lot of her life.

And then I remembered what I majored in.  You can probably guess.

Hmmm I majored in math; might have to do with my interest in precise and elegant female streams. 

8 hours ago, SarahRe said:

My math comments were intended to be precisely 0% serious.  That's 0.00, when written as a decimal proportion.

I think he's saying that you can count to eleven using your fingers and your penis.  If you only have ten fingers but can count to higher than eleven using your penis, then you either need to see a doctor or join the circus.

AND NOW WE PRESENT WEENIE THE CLOWN, WITH THE INFAMOUS DOUBLE DICK! 

29 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

Here are a few stories I've seen online on this subject, plus some relatable pictures

Capture.PNG

Capture0.PNG

Capture1.PNG

That site seems to be a gold mine for the kinds of stories like you've posted above, but I assume you already know that.  The frustrating thing about that site for me is that the vast majority of the stories and discussion on there are about... um... a topic that isn't peeing.  And I personally find that other topic to be extremely disgusting.  (I'm not judging people who might be into that, but I very much am not.)  I don't know why I feel that way, but I do, and I feel very strongly about it.

To what extent have you scoured that site for the kinds of stories that you (or I) might be interested in?  If not for all of the content about the, um, other topic, I probably would have spent more time trying to skim through the vast amount of material on there, but it's hard to want to do that when most of what I'm skimming is stuff that I find super gross.  (And yes, I've done some targeted searches of that domain name using Google for various key words and phrases, but I'm sure that I've missed a lot of good stuff.)

5 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

That site seems to be a gold mine for the kinds of stories like you've posted above, but I assume you already know that.  The frustrating thing about that site for me is that the vast majority of the stories and discussion on there are about... um... a topic that isn't peeing.  And I personally find that other topic to be extremely disgusting.  (I'm not judging people who might be into that, but I very much am not.)  I don't know why I feel that way, but I do, and I feel very strongly about it.

To what extent have you scoured that site for the kinds of stories that you (or I) might be interested in?  If not for all of the content about the, um, other topic, I probably would have spent more time trying to skim through the vast amount of material on there, but it's hard to want to do that when most of what I'm skimming is stuff that I find super gross.  (And yes, I've done some targeted searches of that domain name using Google for various key words and phrases, but I'm sure that I've missed a lot of good stuff.)

I've done the exact same thing.  I search using the site: and AROUND() operators in google because I don't like the other topic discussed.  I don't think I've found everything of interest, but I would rather work on my fictions than discover probably-real stories I like hidden among those I really don't want to read. 

10 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

I've done the exact same thing.  I search using the site: and AROUND() operators in google because I don't like the other topic discussed.

I've done literally the exact same thing with that site, including using the AROUND() operator.

It's too bad that you and I didn't get in touch with each other years ago, because we've probably been unknowingly duplicating each other's work to a large extent in terms of finding the kind of content that we're both interested in.  (I know our interests don't exactly line up, but they're pretty similar.)