Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

WHP website content

22 minutes ago, BlazeRavenwolf said:

I am working with Skymouse to come up with some new content, my question is would you guys prefer professional vids or vids filmed by the girls themselves, and if the latter would you still sign up for the site

I'd be interested in either if you had boys wetting, too. But I'm not interested in girls by themselves.

I am for professional made videos, but I think if the girls film themselves having some naughty time backstage or even some homemade videos or selfies it would be good too. I can point some examples from the site that I think are shoot by the girls and they didn't turn so well. The camera is far away or on the ground or both, the light is bad, there is no zoom (the cam has only one view). Some desperation will do good job too. I noticed that almost all of the videos from the past few years don't include any desperation at all. The girls just stand in front of the camera and start to piss themselves first from the front, then from the back and at the end again the front. Also I think it will be better if they change the style of the clothing, not only pants and cotton panties like now. Let's see some panties, thongs, boxers, pantyhose, stockings, skirts.  Some silk outfit, some sports outfit, business outfit, classy outfit, secretary outfit. Why not some bedwettings too? I can't remember when was the last bedwetting from skymouse. And please don't get me wrong, don't look at these ideas as a personal request. I'm just saying my opinion to you trying to make the site better for it's customers. Greetings!

Edited by joshnolan (see edit history)

I've been a member of Wetting HER Panties since almost day one. Except for once or twice I've also been a continuous member. The content has always been very sexy, but used to be sexier. It's almost as though the site was running out of ideas and simply relied on a beautiful model just standing there wetting their panties.

You seemed to get it with Diaper Gal. Those ladies seemed to spend a bunch of time hanging out in a wet diaper just as though it was a normal thing to do. A couple of times you did this in WHP, but never carried it through. I've always loved that a lady would simply wet herself and then just go about whatever she was doing.

One time Natalia was wearing a nice skirt with a rather large wet patch on her ass. She raised the skirt to show us her wet panties. She acted as though it was nothing. Very sexy.

Another time Rachelle Summers was standing next to her desk in the office talking on the phone. She casually peed her panties. After a bit she adjusted her wet panties around her ass as though she wets herself like that all the time. Very hot.

Love to see the models spending a little more time talking to us after wetting themselves.

Many years ago I had been subscribed to WHP. Their early videos actually weren't that bad, but then they just started to look so fake (fake desperation, fake accidents...) that I left that site. In my opinion, if you want to bring life to WHP, make sure their videos aren't obviously fake and badly acted. Take an example from early Lovewetting desperation videos, that's where you believe in what's happening with models.

40 minutes ago, Ronyo said:

As people say, more desperation and all that. 

I'd also like to ask for more videos where the clothes being wet are more than just panties, I feel at times like whenever I glance down the video list it's mostly just panties being shown. Jeans, leggings, shorts, there is variety in clothes after all :3

I have to second this. Too me, it's infinitely hotter to for a woman to pull down her pants to show of wet panties than it is for her panties to be visible the entire time (i.e. not wearing pants or a skirt) while she pees.

Can you please, please, please bring back those live webcams i never had the chance to sign up for any of them so all i can do is buy the recorded ones but they always seemed like fun! 

Other than that if possible maybe a bit more variety with the models (i know its hard so no biggie if its not possible) and some better panties to pee in such as victorias secret, thongs, Calvin Klein's etc. 

I had signed up to WHP as soon as it came online as just so loved it! Wow, what a revelation it was way back then! One it was a UK site the models and photo work and quality were always just so outstanding some of those early videos with Tiffany the first Natalia, Wendy and Di just to name a few were amazing to watch every Saturday the download took forever on the old dial-up of those long gone days! But I was never disappointed in the long wait. For me when it seemed the scenario type wettings stopped "However silly" I had no interest to see just a model wet her panties in some bland room or garden however good looking she was or however beautiful the filming was it just became tame and very lame! For me. But that's me my brain has to think I'm going to see a woman desperate and may / may not have an accident and wet for it to be truly sexy and arousing.   I was in touch with a guy at the site a number of years ago and I did look at having some custom stuff made but there again the price and my ideas did not fit into then how the site had moved on to by this time. 

So please please can we have a few more scenario wettings and accidents back at this site. I know these must be more expensive to make and sure you have to go looking for safe locations to shoot these kinds of videos in, and you need a good storyline as well and the right clothes to make it all come together well in to a classic as heavens I would not want to put anyone in a risk or dangerous situation in filming any such video.  But there must be more than just wetting in some bland room or garden. This is just very much my take I hope you get the site back to number one online for me with some new different content again.

Best wishes Kev.