Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Questions for Yuno

1) How sensitive are you to suggestive imagery and "desperation sympathy"? If you are in a toilet queue, desperate to go and standing behind someone way past their limit, how badly does that affect you? If they lose control and toot, would that make you need to go worse?

2) Have you ever measured a pee? Would you consider doing so in the future?

Questions for Juuni

1) If you were queued for the bathroom and really needed to go, would you let someone cut ahead if it looked like they would have an accident?

2) Have you ever been badly constipated?

Questions for Magical 275

1) Imagine you are in a magical bathroom with one-way walls. From your point of view, it looks like a normal bathroom but anyone on the outside can see through the walls. When you entered the toilet, there wasn't anyone outside but if someone snuck up to peek you wouldn't be able to tell. You are less than a minute away from a disastrous accident, do you use the toilet despite it's embarrassing qualities or resign yourself to an accident?

2) Do you know anything about magical artifacts with "unusual" properties? If no, do you know anyone I could ask about such a thing?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saril: Faust may be an indecisive fool, but I'm certainly not... So, I think I'll juuuuuuuuuust drop these little images here, for those of you curious on some of the appearances of our less-notable c

Similar to the olden interactive of Faust's Character Interviews Interactive [Which can be found here ], Faust has decided to open up another interview, interactive story! However, what's differe

HI! ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ARE FOR KOZUKO MOTOU!! (with an effort to increase everything) What's your favorite flick you've ever starred in? How do you decide what to wear in the morning?

Posted Images

Yuno
Hey, Yuno, how are you? I could not help but notice that you seem to be squirming in your seat after each round of questions.

What do you think of Ayano? do not you think it can be dangerous to have a girl like her willing to do everything to capture Faust's attention around?

Fauxstus
Have you ever had any "close calls" intentionally for wanting to see tyou in this form with a bursting bladder?

Have you thought about taking pictures and making videos about yourself in this way so that when you get back to being a kid you have a full amount of personalized material? because you have to admit that even talking about yourself, this way is very attractive.

How was the first time you had a sexual interaction as a girl and how was it? how do you feel the feeling in a part that you had never had?

Did you like tummy problems? Did you already have one in this form? 

Saiga
*hugging tightly and secretly enjoying feeling of her breasts pressing against my chest * 

Saiga how was the first time you had anal sex? and almost the same question for Yuno, Have you ever played with your butthole?

I know you're using black bike shorts under your clothes, but if I remember correctly the last time you were wearing sexy black panties, the question is..... you always wore sexy panties even without having lewd or vulgar intentions?

Eoria

Eo....Which of the girls here are you anxious to see a true " desperate show"?

Saril

I have not realized anything about pinpointing the girls' need, or at least specting on how questions will affect every need, how will this work? should we specify the need? will all needs be available for girl (tinkle, tummy and lust) or just one need per girl?

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

@DerivativeWings

Yuno: Yuno is.... more than a little sensitive to the plights of others. Yuno would...definitely feel it, at least a little bit.
Yuno has never..measured her piddle... And wasn't really planning on it. Maybe sometime, if there's some kind of contest...

Juuni: NO! If i was in dire straits, everyone else can just ruin their clothes if needed! I'd rather NOT shame myself, even if it makes me look bad!
Juuni: Constipated, yes. Badly? No....Not yet, anyways.

275: I'd definitely use it! I mean.. .It's embarrassing, yes... But, well.. I'd rather avoid the shame that comes with an accident... And... well.. Depends on who sees me, I suppose..
275: Artifacts with unusual effects? Arthoria might know something about it... You'd probably want to ask him.

@Night Rain:
Nepgear: That's...a relief, I suppose.. If it's just a few... and you...
Ellie: ^_^ I like her. She's kinda shy, but cute as a button! I hope to get to see more of her in the future!

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Yuno is...okay. Just...feeling a bit tense after some questions. Yuno maybe should have went to the potty before she got up here...
Yuno: Yuno trusts Ayano. She's... a bit strange at times, but she's the most reliable person Yuno knows! Even if she's a bit scary.....

Fauxstus: No..! No..intentional ones, at least. I just kind of...well, things happen..Yeah?
Fauxstus: It's...crossed my mind, but I feel like it would be a bit awkward. Would that be incest...? Or just some...thorough masturbation? Or..selfcest... or..
Fauxstus: Haven't had any....properly illicit incidents as a girl... It's different to be enticed...But, I'll let you know when it happens.
Fauxstus: It's appealing...But, I don't have those kind of issues in this form... Or rather, I haven't been in this form long enough to worry about those kind of accidents....

Saiga: You ask some very personal questions.... I haven't had anything proper back there... But, it's been...interesting. I don't do that kind of thing of my own volition..... I'm actually pretty Vanilla....Though, I'm just not opposed to the thought.
Saiga: I wear sexy panties when I wanna turn someone on. I don't like giving people a show when I'm not in the mood though, so I'll wear modesty shorts, as Eo calls them.

Eoria: I'm just here to have a good time, and enjoy whatever shows may come out. *Wink*

Saril: The girl's needs are going to be a bit more reserved this time... Less up there. The main point is to ask questions, after all... And well, none of the girls have really hit a breaking point yet... So, you'll just have to stay tuned, and stay sharp when it comes to watching one of them..... Do inform what needs you're looking for in your posts though.. So we know what to expect out of a girl you might be needling.

Saril: Faust may be an indecisive fool, but I'm certainly not... So, I think I'll juuuuuuuuuust drop these little images here, for those of you curious on some of the appearances of our less-notable cast members...

Or more specifically, some of them that previously were description-Centric!

Saril: First up, the main Female Lead from the Magic:The Gathering Ascend to the Top Storyline... Commonly known as 'Bouncy'!

BouncyCasual.png

Saril: Perky thing, isn't she? Ohhh, Don't be shy sweetie! Everyone's just looking into your lovely eyes, of course...
Saril: And with Bouncy, comes her spectral companion... The Ghost with the most....

Metaathome.png

Saril: Metako! Of course, if you're all good, I might share some other photos with our girls here... They do have to share outfits, after all....

3 hours ago, AkenoSama said:

Yuno

..... Tinkle

Fauxstus 

........ Tinkle

Saiga
......... Tummy

Eoria

....... Tinkle

Saril

...... Tinkle ?!?

Only to registre the needs from the last questions

This pics are really Nice Faust, Bouncy look really cute and Meta really playful and happy full of energy

Yuno, tinkle

I see, btw Yuno What do you think about the roleplay of " the big girl who already is a adult and  don't need to use the potty and don't have accidents "  ?!? 

Yuno, tinkle

did you already have problems with a belt squeezing your bulge bladder too much or a stuck belt, like It don't open when you really reaallly need It open ?!? If yes please elaborate this.

Yuno & Saiga,  ( Yuno: Tinkle / Saiga : tummy ) do you have a dildo or vibrator at home?! 

Fauxstus, tinkle

Faustux, If you can ask to Yuno play with a part of your body right now in a private Room, What should you ask to she do?!

Fauxstus, did you already try a dildo?

Fauxstus&Yuno, tinkle

Are you into roleplay?!? How is your fav theme to a naughty fun?!

Saiga, tummy

Sorry for the really personal questions Saiga, I can't help....I must know my fav femdom really well, can you forgive me for that and for the next questions?! I know I'm a perv without salvation..... You must teach me =3 right?!

Saiga, tummy

If you were in a Dom section on middle of your fun, and to your tummy to start acting or else your tinkle tank start getting very agitated wanting to release your holy water, what would you do ?! would continue to hold, or else pause the dom session,?! or what?!

Saiga, tummy

Whatdo you think about Akeno's way to always be teasing ?!

Paradox, tinkle

How do you still holding ALL that tinkle inside you since the first interative?!? Are you sure you don't cheat and pee while we are not seeing?! 

Question for Yuno

Would you do anything if Faust asked you to?

Do you think you could hold it for 24 hours?

Question you Penny

Have you ever been to the Pokemon world?

If so, did you catch any Pokemon?

Question for Bouncy

In what era do you live that you have lightsaber pillars in your house!?

Also, is your bladder as big as your most prominent features?

Question for Number 275

Do you think you could beat Dr.Strange in a fight?

Do you know any summoning spells?

15 hours ago, Faust said:

Saiga: Haven't eaten it yet. Still sitting on my table here. Looking kind of minor compared to the Nachos and sodas.... But, I'm okay with it. Would prefer sweets right now anyways.

In that case have this cookie that looks like Mr.Mime.

mimecookie.jpg?w=245&h=300

And also a Snickers, it might make you less angry.

*Hugs O.M.O.R.A.* And how did that make you feel?

2 hours ago, LumiereS2 said:

How do you feel now that we know what you look like? Are you embarrassed that many of us are imagining you back then when bouncy gave you that "tummy" trouble?

Ohhh, don't forget when she almost " wet te bed " and wake up screaming desperate about to gush into her bed lol

Meta, tinkle

How old are you?! I don't want Go to the jail... If you know want I mean hahahaha okay okay, stupid question but I guess It is fun make you a bit angry =p

Btw, question for Bouncy, lust

Hey, How can you be soo shy and play with keep like that?!

It still hard to talk with keep after you open your floodgate in front of him and flood the floor If his store?!? 

@Night Rain:
Nepgear: It...it would be embarrassing, but.....If it made less trouble for everyone..

Ellie: ^_^ Sounds good to me! I hope we get to hang out lots!

@AkenoSama

Yuno: It...kind of makes Yuno uneasy, after all. She..um... s....She'd rather not do that kind of thing given her..past circumstances.
Yuno: Yuno's not had a problem like that, no....It's a trope she's seen, but not experienced.
Yuno: Yuno has no such toys in her home. She...can take care of herself just fine...

Saiga: Eh, I don't hobby around with myself enough to wanna answer that. Use your imagination.

Fauxstus: I'd...ask her to do whatever she'd wanna do to me. I don't know how she feels about this form too well.... It could be awkward....
Fauxstus: No! Definitely not! Nothing's going in there! It's my personal...personal space.....

Fauxst/Yuno: I wouldn't go so far as to say they're roleplays.... But, I do like it when I'm in my normal form, and Yuno dresses up in that cheerleading outfit..
Yuno: And Yuno likes getting a bit forceful.. But, not enough to hurt Faust! Just...to take charge of the situation.

Saiga: I'll reprimand you, if that's what you mean... You lecherous pig. If you keep pushing me, I'll start degrading you more.
Saiga: It's not my kind of speed. It'd devalue it to me, if I was teasing people all the time. Sometimes, it just makes you seem desperate...and not in THAT way you lewd punks!

Paradox: Is Magic! =3 You'd be surprised for how long it can Gather.

Meta: See FASQ 5. [EnoughTM]. It's not my fault puberty was incredibly kind to Bouncy.I'm just a late bloomer, is all...
Bouncy: I....u.um.... my...confidence comes in random bursts... ..Mostly, without the help..I just kind of am.. there. I don't wanna bother people, so I just...kind of fade into the background...
Bouncy: Oh..oh it's not awkward at all! He's really sweet, and hasn't brought it up since that...that day.. And...though he does kind of check me out a lot, He at least is respectable about it... And just... Kind of awkward too, yeah? It's a little comforting to see someone else who isn't just right into it and a know-all too-cool-for-embarrassment kind of person.

@Robotic Reject

Yuno: Anything...without logical reason. Yuno can't go breaking laws and such.But, she'll do what she can, within reasonable limits.
Yuno: T..Twenty four? Yuno doesn't think she could hold it in that long...

Penny: Yes. It's a fun world to just mess around in. Mewtwo's my favorite, for the record. *She pulls out a purple and pink ball with an M on it* Can't be sending 'Two out here though.. Might hurt someone if he's not careful.
Bouncy: Aaaaaa.... It's..a Stage. Meta said I had to stand up on it, to really 'Show everyone' What i'm like... It's a bit embarrassing...

Bouncy: Um... Maybe not as prominent... but, I've got a pretty big bladder. I just kind of...feel like it gets agitated through Magic easier than it should sometimes....

275: Ahahaahah... I don't think I'm even close to that level yet... I've barely got the basics down. I still have trouble remembering the names of the elements....
275: I don't know any summoning spells... I'm still an entry level student...With flashes of experience in some subjects over others.. And even then
It's more of a natural talent, than actual experience...

Saiga: That cookie is incredibly disturbing. Please do not ever show me this again.

O.M.O.R.A: It felt kind of....different.. but, it is not an unwelcome experience. I would presume you have taken an interest in me?

@LumiereS2
Metako: Embarrassed? Hell no! I'm glad you all know what i look like now. Now you guys can do with that information what you will......And relieve the glory days... Or, what have you. If anything, having an actual image makes me feel more...well, real. Plus, the chances of fanart went from 0% to like, at least 1% now that there's a base design to work with. So, you know, that's good.

Metako: Eh, Different strokes for different folks. I just say Meta cause it's easier to say, and type on behalf of the Author. You can call me Metako if you want.... I don't mind it strongly either way.

@Night Rain

Ellie: ^_^ Good to hear!

Nepgear: Hawawawawa...! N...No! O..or well.. not..not right now... It's...really early..and...umm..ah...

Saril: Speaking of Early, perhaps it's time I bust out a few other pictures of some of our cast.....
Saril: Behold! An early Christmas Present!

BouncyChristmas.png

Saril: Mmm.. A very Bouncy, Christmas-y outfit. I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind her sliding down your Chimney. And, if you're not into the curvy types.....

MetaChristmas.png

Saril: We have a Christmas Metako for you too, Be warned: She might judge you 'Naughty' for appreciating this outfit though. =3 A worthy price to pay, I think....

On 10/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, Faust said:

Juuni: NO! If i was in dire straits, everyone else can just ruin their clothes

Juuni, tummy

What was that Juuni, didn't you belive in " karma " ?? You can need It when you are " coming out of your constipation " and your butthole are like a bazooka ready to fire.... =P

13 hours ago, Faust said:

Yuno: Yuno's not had a problem like that, no....It's a trope she's seen, but not experienced.

Yuno, tinkle

How was that?!Yuno already seen a girl having this problem but Yuno never had that problem?! It was a bit confused to me.. Sorry

Yuno, tinkle

Yuno, we know and already see you taking a lot of lewd pics from your bulge, your pussy, boobs and other things to Faust in the interactives, but how should be the most embarrasing pics that you send and that make your face blush burning red... Even if only Faust was going to recive this pic?!

13 hours ago, Faust said:

Yuno: Yuno has no such toys in her home. She...can take care of herself just fine...

Yuno, tinkle

Really?? How should be It ? I bet even Faust want to know about It now 

275, lust.

Since you like tummy problems.... Did you already cast the " tummy drop " on yourself?!

Saiga, tummy

Saiga did you already have a reaallly bad tummy problem?! And did you alredy get constipated?!

Saiga, tummy

Almost the same question to Yuno that Wings made, " How sensitive are you to suggestive imagery and "desperation sympathy"? If you are in a toilet queue, desperate to go andstanding behind someone way past theirlimit, how badly does that affect you? If they lose control and toot, would that make youneed to go worse? " 

@Night Rain

Nepgear: Uni? Oh yeah...I've seen everyone in some level of distress! Ah..but she wouldn't want me to talk about that....
Ellie: Ehehehe.. It's not something I expected...but, well... it's not a bad thing either! She'll likely work with me, unlike Wynn....
AuthorFaust: I prefer the tummy desperation, but the wetting accidents..When it comes to writing.

@AkenoSama

Juuni: Karma Schmarma! I'll put off shame for later if it means I can save myself now!
Yuno: Yeah, that's what Yuno Means by it..
Yuno: Yuno...doesn't know... But, it'd probably be something like a lewd costume, or something.. Yuno..can't really be sure what kind of picture it would have to be though....

Yuno: Haaawa..... Yuno just takes care of herself with her hands.. No need to...bring in other stuff...

275: Nah..I'm not rushing this. I'd rather take it nice, and slow.. Like the lines in the Academy.
Saiga: In the past? Sure. It's happened. But, I'm not talking about that.

Saiga: And, I'm not sensitive to it, at all. In case you forgot, I don't get off to this kind of thing. It's just an annoyance to me, really.

@etoile

Nepgear: Awawawawa...Holdin...Holding hands? That's... a bit intimate... But....If you promise to be gentle... *She holds her hands out gently*

Saril: I think I'll wait for a bit more to reveal some more costumes... Or, perhaps maybe an image of OMORA....

Question for Penny 

So you just have the strongest Pokemon of all with you at all times?!

Then who's that guy in Smash Brothers!?

And can I have him?

Speaking of which have you ever been to my universe? It's the one where people don't have blue, green, and pink hair naturally.

Question for Saril 

Have you ever haunted mortals on Halloween?

Is so, did you ever scare one so much they had an accident?

Question for Yuno

Any plans to dress up for Halloween?

Have you ever had a fear related accident around this here spook season?

Question for Number 275

Would your magic work on O.M.O.R.A.?

Question for Saiga

How do you feel about 275 and all her fancy magic? Also, that cookie thinks YOUR incredibly disturbing!

On 10/24/2018 at 7:56 AM, Faust said:

@Night Rain

O.M.O.R.A: It felt kind of....different.. but, it is not an unwelcome experience. I would presume you have taken an interest in me?

@LumiereS2

Yeah your pretty ok, you want that Mr.Mime cookie?

To AuthorFaust

Out of the numerous omorashi games available, which one is your favourite?

To Saiga

You've shown that you're quite the domme before, what're your particular interests within BDSM?

To Yuno

Your love and attraction to Faust is obviously quite strong, and you enjoy being naughty with him quite a bit - Would you say you enjoy that sort of thing the same when he's been transformed into Fauxst?

To Youmu

Have you tried kegel exercises to strengthen your bladder control?

To Faust/Fauxstus

Do you think you'd fool around with Yuno, if she ended up transformed into a guy?

@Night Rain

Nepgear: Ahhh... yes please. I could use something to drink....
Ellie: Who knowwws~? But, we'll find out in time...Won't we? *She gives a playful wink*

@Robotic Reject

Penny: He's a variant. There's more than one mewtwo, ya'know. Similarly, you can't have mine...but, feel free to find a way to a poke'verse to catch your own. Either the original trilogy, the remakes, or even in X and Y...Maybe even more than that. Haven't touched em in a while.
Penny; Ever been to yours? Perhaps....Perhaps not. You'll have to keep your eyes peeled to find out. =3
Saril: Eh, not anymore than any other day. Halloween is alright, but it's not quite as...romantic as I would like.
Yuno: Yuno is still picking out a costume, if she does...
Yuno: Also, no. Yuno has never had... a bout of incontinence based around fear. At least, around this 'Spook Season'

275: Probably? I mean, I haven't tried.. She's a robot, after all.....
Saiga: Magic? I don't really care strongly one way or another. Not gonna spit in the face of it, but definitely not praising it either.
Saiga: and... I don't really care what the cookie thinks.

O.M.O.R.A: I..am not hungry at the moment, nor do I desire to ingest anything... At least for now. I am happy that you deem me satisfactory.
@Darksyn

AuthorFaust: Of the ones I've played, definitely Wetter's Story... Even if I like the characters from NoMaKo, and Aquarius a lot too.
Saiga: Oh, mostly just being the one in control, and having someone begging to me.... I've not had much chance to dabble, but I just like being the one to decide certain things.
Yuno: Of course... No matter what Faust turns into, or however he or she may be.. Yuno will love them forever and ever!
Youmu: Kegal exercises? Penny got me to try once.... All it did was make me soak the carpet some extra times. T_T Though, I don't know if she was being serious about helping me or not...

Faust/Fauxst: Hm? Of course... Just because her body would change, doesn't mean it'd change my feelings for her. It'd be...an adjustment, but we'd work something out, I'm confident.
@etoile

Nepgear: A...A little... It's a bit surprising that someone would pick me out of the others..... but, I'm happy about it regardless. It's..nice getting some attention like this.

===================================================================================================================

Saril: And, with this round of questions....I think it's time we unveil a new design. Robotic-Reject, you might want to tune in specifically.. because this one is everyone's favorite robotic assistant... O.M.O.R.A.!

OMORA.png

Nepgear can I get your thoughts on this video? It’s a clip from a guy who was streaming Neptunia and whoever’s in charge of marketing the Neltunia games decided to make it a YouTube ad which I got while on YouTube. I find it hilarious but everyone I show it to seems not to (most likely because they’re not weebs but I guess I understand them). But I’d like to know your thoughts. 

Also Faust how come you talk in third-person?

Edited by Ghostblade913 (see edit history)