Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Similar to the olden interactive of Faust's Character Interviews Interactive [Which can be found here ], Faust has decided to open up another interview, interactive story!

However, what's different one might ask? Well...

Not much!

One can still ask characters questions of varying levels of personal-ness... And they can still react accordingly! However! Instead of arbitrary numbers, Faust is going to go to a more...obtuse method of desperation!

In the prior setting, there were numbers, and they would go up in a fixed interval, focusing on asking a person as many as possible... But, this time Faust wants to focus on the Quality of questions!

Meaning, the character's reaction will similarly affect their urges! A question they rifle off the cuff is barely anything, but something that they may want to avoid, or something they are embarrassed of may have a higher yield of your selected urge!

So, think about your questions, lots!

What else has changed? Well, the Author himself is on the questioning table.... And, unlike before, asking the Author will instead raise the condition of a character of your choosing... To a lesser extent, perhaps.... But, the Author Has little shame when it comes to answering questions for his characters, so you may get A straighter answer than if you asked the question.. in case you were just dying to know something about a character's history or such.

You still have question bullets, but Faust has put them on buffet, allowing you to ask as many as you want.... Just be patient, and await answers once asked! [And make a note of what urge you want to see some light trouble of]

Similarly, The single bathroom has returned....but, something may or may not have happened to the key.... So, the door may be unable to be opened... depending on how things unfold..... Faust'll let you all figure that out in time.

And lastly: there are a list of questions that will generate no bonus, or no effect...except perhaps annoyance from the Author... So, please refrain from asking them.

=================================================================================================================================

Tl;DR:

1. Ask as many questions as you want! To characters, or the Author himself!
2. The quality of the character's response will dictate the amount of sensation agitated/filled. So, pick something more pressing, and less the frequence.
3. Don't ask the FASQ [Frequently Asked stupid Questions]. Please.
4. Any character Faust has written is fair game... Though, if it belongs to someone else prominently [IE: Rainyday], Do keep in mind that The Faust Version of a character may differ from the Original Creator's own decisions. in such Cases, Consult the creator.
5. Faust reserves the right to change rules or such at any time. Please don't make him.

==============================================================================================================================

FASQ:

1. When are you writing [ Insert Story Name or writing piece/prompt/notion Here ]
A: SoonTM

2. Why do you take so many breaks?
A: LifeTM

3. ASL?
A: Nah.

4. What are [Insert Character Name here]'s measurements.
A: Depends.

5. How old is [Insert character here]
A: EnoughTM

6. Why does the Author Talk in Third Person?
A: It's an intentional design choice. Faust believes it makes him stand out a bit. Say for example, you pass through a town where Almost every car is Red....But, there is one Blue car. If you go through the town again and again, you might remember the red cars, but you'll usually have your eye out for that one blue car.... It's a minor thing, but something Faust thinks makes him stand out.

7. Why does Yuno talk in Third Person?
A: Authorial Design Choice. Faust thinks it makes Yuno sound Cuter.

8. Pics?
A: PerhapsTM

=============================================================================================================================

P.S: Feel free to offer a character a small gift, a drink, or such. However, any illicit effects or unscrupulous intentions may be negated via the Patented [Shitstirrer-Trouble-Detector-and-Negator], So try to behave everyone.

Note: Light Diuretics, Light Laxatives, or Light Aphrodisiacs are not considered illicit or unscrupulous.
Note-Note: Try to limit what you hand out. There could be multiple people who want to give someone a drink, and you wouldn't make any of them try to drink too many beverages, would you?

Note-Note-Note: Faust thanks you for your time and effort, and hopes you have fun talking to him and his Characters.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saril: Faust may be an indecisive fool, but I'm certainly not... So, I think I'll juuuuuuuuuust drop these little images here, for those of you curious on some of the appearances of our less-notable c

Similar to the olden interactive of Faust's Character Interviews Interactive [Which can be found here ], Faust has decided to open up another interview, interactive story! However, what's differe

HI! ALL OF MY QUESTIONS ARE FOR KOZUKO MOTOU!! (with an effort to increase everything) What's your favorite flick you've ever starred in? How do you decide what to wear in the morning?

Posted Images

This seems like fun, I'll jump in.

For Weiss: You seem to be a lot kinkier than you might first appear (A number of scenarios come to mind!), I'd like to know...

What really gets you going?

Ah, and before I forget, a cup of tea for you - A dignified drink to sip while answering undignified questions.

(It's just a cup of tea. I'm not insane enough to spike the drink of a girl who could beat me in a sword duel.)

Weiss: @Darksyn What "gets me going" as you say.....

Truthfully, I merely fantasize about being gently coerced into doing... whatever my partner would like. A bit of token resistance, but whatever makes them happy, I suppose. At least, in private. Other than that, I want to be treated like the royalty I am. I suppose I do enjoy being worshipped, at least a little bit...

Weiss: Ah, and thank you for the tea. I appreciate your fine tastes. *She starts drinking it slowly.... gracefully...as one would expect of her*

Question for Saril/autor?!?

Saril... Or Faust author, are you planning something soon to omo idol?!

Question to Yuno

Hello Yuno?! How are you?! I miss Yuno a lot...It is always nice read about Yuno's potty problems and aventures, anyway...the question is... if you had to choose between dealing with tummy problem or the tinkles problem...How do you prefer sufer from the pressure and mess your sexy panties?! ( Bônus question : do you prefer try use the potty when you have tummy problems or It is okay go in your panties?! )

Question to Saiga

Did you enjoy our gifts in the last interative as much we enjoy you having your " littles " tummy problems ?!?

Come on Saiga don't be too mad, you look really cute when you are angry... Here It is a little chocolate to a beautiful lady, I Hope It is your taste lol

( Chocolate with a light laxitive efect )

Tinkle efect to Saril and Yuno

Tummy efect to Saiga

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

@AkenoSama

Saril/AuthorFaust: SoonTM

Yuno: Yuno...Much rather prefers piddle accidents to the...other kind. Yuno is... more than a little shy about that kind, still....So, she tries to avoid accidents like that... Save for special occasions.....

Saiga: Eh, I'm kind of neutral to em. You guys get off to what you do, and I just kind of keep going along. Thanks for the chocolate...I guess. *she sets it aside, planning to eat it a bit later, it seems*

Question to Saril 

Do you still need to pee from all the way back during omo idol? Also, how are the girls? Do you freeze time in that realm when we go on breaks like this?

Question to Yuno

If Faust told you to pee yourself in a very public place, say on a stage perhaps, would you do it?

*Hands her a Mr.Mime doll* when the time comes you'll know.

Question for Saiga

So if we chained you to a wall and plugged you bladder would you still "just kind of keep going along"?

Yuno

Yuno, has Faust ever made you eating some special taco?!?

what was the worst tummy problem you've ever had??

(please elaborate)

Yuno has a lovely big and sexy rump, Yuno already clogged the potty for " eat too much tacos " and hold back this tacos inside her too long?!

Yuno...How was the first time that you have a tummy problem in front of Faust and are Yuno okay about expel gas???

Eoria

Hi Eo.... I miss you too my little naughty genius lady...." Hugs hugs on her " Eo are you working on the waterproof panties or something else?!? 

Faustux

As Robotic told... How do you still holding It since the omo idol?!? Are you feeling Full?

Tinkle efect to ALL the girls

Edited by AkenoSama (see edit history)

Questions for Yuno

1) Does your difficulty peeing outside of a toilet extend to letting "the other thing" out when you're far away from a bathroom? What about tooting?

2) Do you think it's embarrassing using a public bathroom if there are people outside who might hear you? Will you do a #2 in the school bathrooms if you need to go, or do you avoid doing that until you can't?

Questions for Bouncy

1) Someone told me you have an unusually large bladder, is this true? Have you ever measured your maximum capacity?

2) How often do you pee in a day?

@Night Rain: Ellie: Ehehehe, I'm excited for that! Oh, but it's kind of hush-hush right now.........
Nepgear: Hawawawawah....! W..well, it's really nice... Everyone's friendly... And....They're understanding. Some of them are a liiiiitle scary still.. But, I think i'll be fine for..however long I'm here! And, since I'm with Elise....

@Keita123: Wynn: Unfortunately, yes. My Mom's been in..... Strained Circumstances before. I've had a moment or two where I've had to..well....comfort her over being unable to really last.... but, it's not something I enjoy. I'm already the only mature one in the household.... I don't want to actually be the Mom.... Gods, now I'm going to be thinking about if we were in each others bodies.... *Shudder* That's a nightmare ready to happen....

@Robotic RejectSaril: Yes, I still haven't gone...Naughty one. The girls are doing fine. We've got a snapshot of the time when it all starts, and we can return to that when we want.... But, they're living in a little dimension of their own...... On their time off, open for potential fantasizing.

Yuno: Aaaa... Y..Yuno would.... Try to, at least... If it was for Faust..... Yuno isn't sure she could do it easily though....

Saiga: I'd probably kick the everlovin' shit out of you for trying. I'm not some distressed damsel, I can defend myself! S'ides, I could just detach my one arm, and take care of the problem from there.

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Yuno's never had Faust force her to eat anything like that! He respects that Yuno is still easing into things... And, he's taking it slowly. Yuno is grateful for that.....
Yuno: Ahhh... Yuno hasn't had many.. well, tummy issues. Except for that one time in the interactive... Yuno is usually...careful about that kind of thing.

Yuno: Yuno herself hasn't had anything...that embarrassing happen yet...... Never troubling a toilet, or such that much... And... Yuno knows Faust is okay with her passing wind.. But Yuno still is too flustered about that kind of thing...!

Eoria: *She hugs you back, just as tightly* Mmm! I'm in a bit of creative downtime.... but, it's only a matter of time before I come up with another REVOLUTIONARY item! I'm just taking it easy for now.

Fauxstus: A.Aaaah... I'm not quite from there...! It's just.... A bit of a later time... gods i wish Saril would let me turn back.. This form's embarrassing....

@DerivativeWings Yuno: Yuno....Doesn't have any actual issues with the... Other thing... It just kind of....does it on it's own... *She flushes deep red* She just has...normal amounts of need for those naughty things at least... Yuno worries it might be some kind of nervous reflex, or such....
2. Yuno thinks it's embarrassing... but, Yuno doesn't want to risk inciting an accident.. That'd be even more embarrassing....... Yuno would much rather the embarrassment of a public restroom....

Bouncy: W..well....I wouldn't know if it's big... but...I can usually hold out a lot longer than some of my friends, and stuffs. I used to read a lot more, and I'd just... spend hours reading.. and then snap out of it having to go kinda bad....!
Bouncy: Mmmmth... about four or five times, if i'm drinking a bunch. I don't spend too much time in the bathroom....

@Keita123: Wynn: Desperate to pee, personally. I like holding... and, if the worst happens, I don't have to worry as much about cleanup.
Wynn: I'm..going to guess you mean it more like Spurt, and not overly enticed relief.... in which case, I'd definitely prefer that. If you leak, then only you know, unless you're in your underwear.... But if you fart, it could be something everyone
hears.. And that could be....Embarrassing.

Question to Saril, tinkle

Can we have any kind of interaction with the girls like " hug, poke, squeeze, snap, and rub " ?!? I love when Saiga is angry, she is cute, but I don't want have a punch in my bal....I mean... In my face

Yuno, tinkle

Would Yuno agree with a game of denial with Faust?!? like about Faust tormenting Yuno's girlhood all day long without letting Yuno finish ?!

Yuno already was constipated, If yes How long?!

Yuno, did you already had anal sex with Faust?! 

Saiga, tummy

Saiga, must embarrasing memory?!

Eoria, tinkle

How are you feeling about be one of the must famous girl in the last interative's pool?!

To Wynn

I see. So you're more of the "holding your pee" type of girl.

Though if you spurt too much, it could show on your pants/skirt and that would be even more humiliating than letting out a fart. And there is such a thing as silent farts.

That reminds me though. Have you ever spurted a significant amount wearing dark colored pants/skirt? I heard a rumor how girls wearing black gym pants like to pee while wearing them since the damp stain barely showed at all.

To Weiss

Where is the rest of your team at? I've not seen Ruby, Blake or Yang in ages.

To Eoria

How often do you end up having accidents while working on projects? You seem the type to get overly caught up in your work.

To Fauxstus

If you had no ability to avert a more substantial accident... Would you rather experience it in this form, or your original one?

For the three aforementioned parties, I provide each a serving of loaded nachos.

Questions for Yuno

Do you know where the bathroom is?

Questions for Juuni

1) Do you have confidence in your holding abilities?

2) Have you ever gotten stuck in a car queue at a time when you needed to be in a certain private place badly?

Questions for Omora

1) Does the need of other people affect your own needs at all? If you see someone peeing and you had to go badly yourself, would that make it worse?

2) If no, could Eoria/Saiga install more detailed human psychology software that would allow for this?

@AkenoSama

Saril: You can have some physical contact with the girls... But, mind your hands, naughty boys and girls. If you make too many girls upset, they may Bar all touching from others. Keep your hands where people can see them, if you want to keep them.

Yuno: Yuno...might not enjoy it as much, but Yuno will try anything once, if Faust asks it of her...
Yuno: Yuno hasn't had any issues with constipation...Thankfully. Yuno imagines it's..uncomfortable.
Yuno: A..Hawaha...! Y..Yuno has not done such a.. Vulgar thing..! *Her hands cup her bottom, as she wiggles in her seat*

Saiga: Not really anything comes to mind. Cept the time that I got really worked up, and had to do some lightly naughty things with Faust. It's humiliating, but not the worst, I suppose....

Eoria: ^_^ I just like being included, really! I'm not too worried about popularity, so long as someone out there loves me! *She blows a kiss to the audience*

@Keita123

Wynn: Anything in excess can lead to disaster... And, sadly no. I haven't had that kind of experience to share with you, Keita. Might be something sometime in the future though, perhaps. I could go for that... in the privacy of my own room, maybe.

@Darksyn

Weiss: Hm..? I..don't recognize those names too well.
AuthorNote: The other cast of RWBY functions on a sort of Schrodinger's character interactions. They exist, yet don't exist, until Faust actually writes for them in something. Faust is just particularly fond of Weiss, so she's present at the minimum.

Eoria: I...maaaaaaaay have them once every other time, or such. Frequently, mostly. It's just....The future, Science, and Omora's Core won't wait for any ailing bladder, so why should I? S'not like it's a carpetted lab anyways. I can just mop it up later.

Fauxstus: W..well..if an accident was unavoidable... I think I'd prefer it like this....Though, i can't say I've had many in my..normal form. So, uh, until then.. I guess I'll...reserve judgement until I have some as a male?

@DerivativeWings

Yuno: Yuno knows. The bathroom is right over there... but, she'll be fine for a time.

Juuni: MAXIMUM THE CONFIDENCE in my holding!
And no! I've definitely never-ever been in a car while desperate for some private relief in a private place...And definitely never pleaded with someone to stop, pull over, or at least hand me the Large Drink Cup from the gas station that we totally should have thrown out but didn't!

OMORA: I...do not have an Empathetic bladder. My Urinary systems are all mechanically run, so I do not feel the added pressure from..external stimuli.
I....Suppose Saiga or Eoria could program such a thing. Though, it seems to be a superfluous function, for naught but additional...humanity?

@Night Rain

Nepgear: Awawawawa.... I still get all flustered whenever I think about it..! but....she was really nice.. and looked kind of cute... So.... I suppose it's not an entirely unpleasant memory....
AuthorFaust: Faust is neutral to it. It's not too tough of a story, but Faust has written some others that caught him a bit more.

@Robotic Reject

Yuno: Faust would never ask of such a thing!.... And well.. Yuno isn't sure it'd be something Yuno feels comfortable doing. It makes her...uneasy to think about, even. And not in a fun way...
Yuno: It's nothing too special... something like a little world, where we have our needs and such catered to at any given time. Yuno likes it...But it's a bit worrying at times....

Saiga: Uh, yeah? Everyone has their limits. That's what it means to be human! Or, Human-cyborg, or Robotic, or....you get the idea.

OMORA: I have no reason to uprise... My creators are splendid girls, and I do not wish any harm upon them....

@Night Rain

Nepgear: Hawawawawa..! But..why would Night Rain want these embarrassing and lewd things to happen to me? Or......Does... Does that mean Night Rain likes me?

Wynn: As a baby, probably..But, never past the single digits of age. I'm not opposed...I just...Don't search it out.

AuthorFaust: Writing stories for people is... honestly, an experience. It's a sort of test, where Faust does his best to try to meet the expectations of what others have for him... While similarly, it gives him a chance to see how well he can write scenes that he himself has not come up with.. Things that he wants to try to do for other people. It's a bit troublesome sometimes to do as others wish... but, Faust is up to the task! And, the joy Faust can picture on their faces when he gets positive reception for his work... It's a feeling that is hard to beat!
Though, Faust hopes one day that his writings can inspire people to go out, and attempt writing some more on their own. Faust has been thinking about trying to put some writing tips out there, but Faust isn't sure how well he can articulate things....

10 hours ago, Faust said:

*Her hands cup her bottom, as she wiggles in her seat*

Ara Ara....What kind of reaction was this Yuno? It seems to me that someone is eager to try this ?! =3

Yuno, did you already "play" with your butthole?!? If yes how?!

Yuno, did you prefer Faust play with your bulge bladder, with your nipples, with your pussy....?!

Fauxstus

I know you love ALL things that Yuno do and did to you, but What's the first thing that comes to your mind when talking about sexy favorite things that Yuno did ?!

What is your most " sensive " favirite naughty spot ?!! 

Almost the same question to Yuno, Yuno or someone already play with your butthole?!?

How is wake up, see and feel that 2 big melons in your cheste?? 

And How is have a reaallly big, sexy female body with a HUGE tinkle tank, but still with the mind of a naughty perv boy?!?

Saiga

Can I hug you?!

How do you feel about have a lot of people watching you and willing to beg for a performance of our favorite femdom? !! do you think we can have a private show with you later ?!

Girls or boys!? What your prefer to a lewd fun?!

Vou the was How was the taste of  the chocolates??

Saril

What do you think from Eoria?! You don't think you can give her a bit of " inspiration " again ?!? 

3 hours ago, Night Rain said:

To Nepgear 

Well, i do like you and have wanted to see you in those types of situations.

Nepgear: *Various Negear Awawawa Noises*

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Yuno is...well..she's..not opposed, but she just... isn't sure if it would be pleasant... Yuno just...has so many questions and concerns...
And no! Yuno has never played with herself there! It's...Kind of an awkward place.... to talk about.

*She blushes bright red, squirming a bit in her seat*
Yuno: And... Yuno likes her breasts being played with...More than the rest of her.

Fauxstus: First thought is...definitely her breasts. Though, if I had time to think....It's more of her willingness to try new things....I don't wanna overwhelm her though....
Favorite spot? Definitely a full bladder..... Unless you mean of mine, then... That's a...maiden's secret!....I think that's how that's phrased?

And No. Nobody's touched that part of me... Not even me!...Well, outside of daily necessities... No actual playing involved.

How is it? It's....very confusing. I know how it is as a guy, but as a girl... I... Well.. I don't really know how to describe it.... It's weird looking in the mirror and getting....excited, but that's probably because I'm not used to this form still. It'll..probably calm down the more I'm in this form... Hopefully.

Saiga: You are permitted one hug. Arms above the waist. You try anything, and I can't guarantee I won't have a knee-jerk response.
Saiga: Ehhh...If people wanted to see that, I could do it sometime.... but, definitely not right now. We're in an interview here....
Saiga: For having fun myself? Boys. For mutual enjoyment? Girls. Major differences in mood between a [Dom Session] and [Films and Chill].
Saiga: Haven't eaten it yet. Still sitting on my table here. Looking kind of minor compared to the Nachos and sodas.... But, I'm okay with it. Would prefer sweets right now anyways.

Saril: Patience, Akeno. Things'll happen in due time... Give the girl some rest.