Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I didn't watch as the username "Femboy" kinda gives it away. I'm just not into watching dudes as I am a dude my self.

Ya but I didn't notice. He needs to change the title.

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

I didn't watch as the username "Femboy" kinda gives it away. I'm just not into watching dudes as I am a dude my self.

Ya but I didn't notice. He needs to change the title.

How do you report people on here.

hey LGBT people, want to stop homophobia? how about stop trying to fool straight guys into watching your dick?

still, this case isn't as annoying as that guy on the clip that tried to hide his sausage, pretending to be a woman.

and i hope this time moderators will actually set things right - change titles and tags, instead of just letting rant escalate and then threatening to give warnings to anyone who is pointing out an annoying problem that can be easily fixed in few seconds.

Edited by slovenc79 (see edit history)
1 hour ago, slovenc79 said:

and i hope this time moderators will actually set things right - change titles and tags, instead of just letting rant escalate and then threatening to give warnings to anyone who is pointing out an annoying problem that can be easily fixed in few seconds.

Nah, I'm just going to lock the thread and laugh at you.

Normally I'd issue warnings for all the penis = male bullshit but the OP literally identifies as male in their profile name, so. I just hope you realize that out of context you're hilariously wrong.

• The topic was locked

File itself also moved to correct designation. Everything was right except that one thing, which also is what creates the textual prefix at the start of a post in this forum, meaning it was highly likely just an accidental mis-categorization.

Keep this in mind next time you start a huge flame thread over non-existent gender politics, as well as making some failed attempt to roast mods for no reason. Given all of you just flipped your crazy hyena selves out over literally nothing.

My hammer finger is always itching. Be good. ❤️