Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Difficulty wetting on purpose

Pretty much the only few times I've ever intentionally held it, it was really hard to actually wet myself. Even when I felt like I was going to burst it just wouldn't come out. I imagine that there are a decent amount of people that have had the same thing happen. I guess it's probably hard for our bodies to intentionally wet themselves when we pretty much always pee in toilets since early childhood.

I remember the first time I tried to wet out of the house while moving about, and I couldn't get started at all despite needing to pee for the longest time.  It wasn't till I was close to home that I was finally able to push enough to wet.  I wet at home quite frequently, so I chalked it up to nerves and doing something outside my "comfort zone."

It's taken a few practices of wetting just outside my house for me to start getting more used to it, though I haven't tried it in more public locales again since then.  So might still lock up.

You were conditioned by your parents and society not to wet your pants when you were a child, perhaps you were even punished if you did, so this is perfectly natural. Once you peed in your pants and the sky didn't fall on you, you were able to relax and go. You are doing especially well if this was your first wetting,  in public.   I went through extreme pain before I could wet my pants by accident at home.

• 3 weeks later...