Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The only wetting I’ve ever seen

When was 15 16, i was more or less forced to go to my grandparents house it was about seven or eight hours away from my house at the time. The trip was fine as I recall visited got to see my ant and uncle who lives there as well and we kinda just hung out  I can’t say I was particularly happy about this it was spring break and before being informed that I would be going, was planing on going camping with some of my friends and girlfriend.  However the trip back  made it worth it. 

On the way back because of a fire we where forced to take this long dirt road  that probably added 2 hours to the already long trip and we had left fairly late.  As we drove along following a car that Was in front of us it stopped at a light thing. The door swung open and a girl step out she looked around frantically before finally sqating down pulling down her pants and peeing her underwear (I knew I had this fetish and the time and I had to pretend to to look) later we stopped for dinner and I saw her clearly desperate as she rushed into the bathroom